Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?

Go down 
+5
Suikoden
Zwei.0
DreamSword
Hasta_Extermi
Kira_Yagami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira_Yagami

Kira_Yagami

Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? Empty
PostSubject: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMMon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 pm

pretty much title.

I was hoping we'd see someone from symphonia 2 or 1 since 2 was after all, a wii game.

would be badass playing Emil in a smash game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/kawaiikiwix3
Hasta_Extermi

Hasta_Extermi

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMMon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 pm

I highly doubt it.

Though I am crossing my fingers and carrying 7 rabbit feet hoping that this dream will turn into reality  Smile 
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMMon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMTue Feb 25, 2014 4:58 am

I don't need yet another swordsman in that game... aside from Isaac, he could use Psynergy Razz
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMTue Feb 25, 2014 5:08 am

Zwei.0 wrote:
I don't need yet another swordsman in that game... aside from Isaac, he could use Psynergy Razz
I'd kill to see him use either Ragnarok or Odyssey.
Back to top Go down
TrulyBigHeaded
Literal Pokémon Master
TrulyBigHeaded

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMTue Feb 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Well Namco are behind the new game, so I suppose it's possible. ToS was an important game for the Gamecube as it had very few RPGs at the time and was a fair success, so I'd given Lloyd a slight chance of making the cut.

...That is, until Symphonia Chronicles was announced as PS3 exclusive. Now I don't think there'll be any Tales characters in SSB :/
Back to top Go down
shemwell99
The White Knight
shemwell99

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMFri Feb 28, 2014 1:41 am

From what I hear they're only working on the single player part we might see some trophies of tales things though but a fighter I doubt v.v
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMFri Feb 28, 2014 5:07 am

TrulyBigHeaded wrote:

...That is, until Symphonia Chronicles was announced as PS3 exclusive. Now I don't think there'll be any Tales characters in SSB :/

I am not an expert, but Snake's games were never on the GC, right?
Back to top Go down
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo
DreamSword

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMFri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 am

Zwei.0 wrote:
TrulyBigHeaded wrote:

I am not an expert, but Snake's games were never on the GC, right?

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes was for the Gamecube.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMSun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 am

I think if any Tales character has a chance to make it, it would be Luke since Abyss on the 3DS is much more recent than Symphonia on Gamecube. I would love to see a Tales character make the roster, but I think the chances of it happening are astronomically low.
Back to top Go down
NexeorF

NexeorF

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaMThu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 am

Pretty much hoping for such thing to occur. Though I'm perfectly fine without.

I'd love to taste them jelly tears from FF fans for it not having any SE characters.

We all know Pac-man will be their guest char.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?
Page 1 of 1