HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira_Yagami

PostSubject: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 pm

pretty much title.

I was hoping we'd see someone from symphonia 2 or 1 since 2 was after all, a wii game.

would be badass playing Emil in a smash game.

also, its reyn time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/kawaiikiwix3
Hasta_Extermi

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 pm

I highly doubt it.

Though I am crossing my fingers and carrying 7 rabbit feet hoping that this dream will turn into reality  Smile 

Handsome Hobo

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Probably not.

View user profile
Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:58 am

I don't need yet another swordsman in that game... aside from Isaac, he could use Psynergy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suikoden
Tired

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:08 am

Zwei.0 wrote:
I don't need yet another swordsman in that game... aside from Isaac, he could use Psynergy Razz
I'd kill to see him use either Ragnarok or Odyssey.

Literal Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Well Namco are behind the new game, so I suppose it's possible. ToS was an important game for the Gamecube as it had very few RPGs at the time and was a fair success, so I'd given Lloyd a slight chance of making the cut.

...That is, until Symphonia Chronicles was announced as PS3 exclusive. Now I don't think there'll be any Tales characters in SSB :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shemwell99
The White Knight

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:41 am

From what I hear they're only working on the single player part we might see some trophies of tales things though but a fighter I doubt v.v

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:07 am

TrulyBigHeaded wrote:

...That is, until Symphonia Chronicles was announced as PS3 exclusive. Now I don't think there'll be any Tales characters in SSB :/

I am not an expert, but Snake's games were never on the GC, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 am

Zwei.0 wrote:
TrulyBigHeaded wrote:

I am not an expert, but Snake's games were never on the GC, right?

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes was for the Gamecube.

View user profile
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 am

I think if any Tales character has a chance to make it, it would be Luke since Abyss on the 3DS is much more recent than Symphonia on Gamecube. I would love to see a Tales character make the roster, but I think the chances of it happening are astronomically low.

View user profile
NexeorF

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 am

Pretty much hoping for such thing to occur. Though I'm perfectly fine without.

I'd love to taste them jelly tears from FF fans for it not having any SE characters.

We all know Pac-man will be their guest char.

-"Over 68m worth of investment"
-"Needed to take the extra time to polish and fine tune each detail so we can deliver a truly memorable and exceptional experience"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?   

Back to top Go down

Think any tales chars will make the wii u super smash lineup?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Any Tales Discussion-
Jump to: