Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny

Prinny

Games you've played today - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 pm

BF4: I hate the multiplayer. I don't know how I'm supposed to enjoy a game where I spend most of my time dead.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Apr 18, 2014 1:57 am

Sonic Rush - Done with everything inclusive Rank S

7th Dragon - Rogue, Samurai, Knight and Princess party, beat the first Dragon at level 10.

EDIT: Wut? I don't remember having many issues with FOEs on EO and yet on 7th Dragon they are slaughtering my party. :'(
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Wow. As much as I wanted to support the digital release of Project Diva f on the Vita, I really wish I knew there was a demo before I bought it. I'm honestly surprised by how poorly designed it is. There are two main issues that I have with the gameplay. The first one is simply that the only thing they really use to warn you of a hold coming up is that they colour the button icon instead of leaving it black, it's too subtle. Because the trails are so see-through you really have to rely on the icon to realize that it's not just a simply button press coming up. My second issue is with the double inputs where you have to press a direction and its matching button simultaneously. This is really shitty because, not being a Sony gamer, I keep seeing Triangle instead of an arrow, so sometimes I hit Triangle even though the arrow isn't green. It's also stupid that they put a W (for "double" I assume) on the arrows instead of the button you need to press, so you really have to know the colours of Sony's buttons.

That stuff is all manageable with time I suppose, but it's one unintuitive learning curve for a rhythm game. The presentation of the game is just too busy, with hold trails and notes frequently covering each other up, too. That aspect really fucks up the holds because you need to see the colour, not just the shape.

The worst offense would be the touchscreen mechanics. They're really unresponsive, and the developers seemed to be aware of this, because it seems that you can just repeatedly swipe the screen without penalty during scratch sections, as long as you're swiping when the a note's time is up. Why have the mechanic at all, honestly? (BTW the demo doesn't let you use the back touch panel for no reason.) Of course it's really disorienting having to switch from the d-pad and buttons to the touchscreen suddenly for a rhythm game, you're probably gonna miss notes just because of that transition.

Maybe things look better on a big screen TV, I don't know, but I do know that I won't be getting the sequel on Vita.

Last edited by Taiyz on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Arn wrote:
Sonic Rush - Done with everything inclusive Rank S

7th Dragon - Rogue, Samurai, Knight and Princess party, beat the first Dragon at level 10.

EDIT: Wut? I don't remember having many issues with FOEs on EO and yet on 7th Dragon they are slaughtering my party. :'(
You think that's bad? You should try the 2020 games. You can only have up to three characters in your party and all the dragons act TWICE per turn.

The dragons are powerful, but having defense buffs (both princess and the knight) will make them noticeable easier. Try making a Mage on the side, the Mana spells are nice since they are powerful and nothing resists them, plus you get the REALLY nice Concentrate skill.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Apr 20, 2014 11:05 pm

ugh I forgot about that whole segment where you have to randomly sidetrack back to the Lost Woods to get Saria's Song to make the Goron Elder happy before you can progress in the game.

The only time Fairy Mami is actually useful.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Apr 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Txn wrote:
The dragons are powerful, but having defense buffs (both princess and the knight) will make them noticeable easier. Try making a Mage on the side, the Mana spells are nice since they are powerful and nothing resists them, plus you get the REALLY nice Concentrate skill.
I've remade my party a lot of times alredy, I pass. Razz

Still they are doing ok now, the only problem is the lack of group attack so random encounters take a while.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 am

BF4: I got 5200 points in a game of Conquest. I guess that's good for someone who sucks at BF like me?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 am

Radiant Historia:

Maester Vainqueur is freaking impossible to beat. His house is quite easy, but even with abusing Eruca's Divine Light, he just gets fifteen turns in a row and completely obliterates me.

Fine. Have it your way. I'll come back when my party is level 65.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 am

Radiant Historia was freakishly easy, man. I forget exactly what I did for that fight but I can guarantee it was cheap as hell. Levels aren't important so much as the skills that come with them. Once you have certain skills you can just sit back and hand the enemy their ass.

Witch and the Hundred Knight: the bosses keep spiking in difficulty so I keep needing to grind more as I clear each chapter, and progress is slowing down. Sometimes it's hard to get my hands on more powerful equipment that exploits a certain weakness.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Not sure what your strategy was for beating VainQueur, but I have endgame armor and accessories, all skills unlocked, and Maester Vainqueur easily outspeeds and outdamages me. All three of my characters carry three sky drops each to give the highest sleep resistance possible.

I am trying to use Stocke, Eruca and Marco.
Eruca for Divine Light, making sure I can't get damaged by Vainqueur, and Marco for transturning to Eruca and the magic rise thing.

Stocke and Eruca for magic damage.

But after a couple of rounds he just gets 8 turns in a row or something, at which point even full Divine Protection can't keep up. I simply can't kill him quickly enough.
He also still puts me to sleep from time to time, but not nearly as often as he did without sky drops.

Levels:
Stocke: 54
Eruca: 48
Marco: 52
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 pm

It's been way too long since I played it. Can't you strategically swap turns with the boss to take only some of the damage and heal up before the boss hits you with the rest?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 pm

7th Dragon - My party synchrony is doing pretty bad and my damage output is low for a level 30 party, time to remake.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Fighter with the Elemental Chase plus Mage with Concentrate Mana spells, with a Healer plus Princess with Moonlit Song = Killing all the dragons in one go.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Idk about Mana spells I found them weak even with Concentrate.

I'm going to make a party like this now.

Knight: All Elemental Shields, Parry and Mana Parry, Provoke, Guard React and Save The Queen

Mage: Mana tree spells, Veils and INT Bonus

Healer: Venom, Cure II, Resurrection, Recovery I/II, Cure All, Craft Mana and the healing EX Skill

Princess: Hard and Moonlit Song, Royal Order and Royal React
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Found out my XBLA licenses fucked up from when I transferred everything to a new Lite harddrive last year. Had to re-download everything from scratch just to make my console recognize things I've bought when I'm not online.

The Simpsons arcade game evidently can't be re-downloaded at all. :/
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 pm

You could've just done a license transfer on Xbox.com, but it's been a while since I've done something similar so I may be wrong.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/downloadable-content/download-content#54d35f10c17f434f9d0f06e40591002d

Also, I'm assuming you dug through your purchase history for The Simpsons, right?
https://live.xbox.com/en-CA/Download/History
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Apr 24, 2014 9:15 pm

I tried the license transfer thing a few months ago.  Then I retried it just to make sure I pressed the stupid button and it gave me the "You've already done that in the past 90 days you dumbass" message.  It never actually worked, and any time I tried to load something off my hard drive without being signed in, it only let me play the demo version of that game.

Trying to re-download the Simpsons game through my console keeps giving me error message xkcd007 or whatever (which is weird because all of the other games I've tried to redownload after being officially de-listed went through okay).  Trying to re-download it through Xbox.com gives me a "This is no longer available" message.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Apr 25, 2014 12:37 am

Dragon's Dogma: Completed the Watergod's Temple quest today. I wonder when this New Game+ will get any harder? Its pretty boring right now, though getting knocked into the air by an attack that dealt one point of damage is pretty funny.

Titanfall: The Xbone version is very laggy now. Something changed the game with the latest patch and its unplayable for me. The beta's netcode was way better. I actually had fun with the game.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 1:24 am

wtf are pop-up messages about mythical creatures doing in Red Dead Redemption

Am I going to have to fight a unicorn in the middle of this zombie apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 am

Four horses of the apocalypse, gotta catch 'em all. Also a yeti, if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 2:00 am

Star Ocean 3.

I am now appreciating all the RPGs that I have played lightly before.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 am

I know how ya feel.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 4:49 pm

I don't. What does that even mean?

Also I'm curious but never thought to ask for some reason, does Star Ocean: The Last Hope have MP death and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm

IF it is what I think it is, it's probably games you play sorta with a "meh" feeling and don't feel nothing really great about it.

I was like this with SO3, I tried playing it almost 7 friggin' times before finishing it for reals, those first times I always felt it boring or something like this until I saw how great the game is if you put some stuff aside.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Apr 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Taiyz wrote:
I don't. What does that even mean?

Also I'm curious but never thought to ask for some reason, does Star Ocean: The Last Hope have MP death and stuff like that?

No, they got rid of that. I liked that system, it made certain bosses a cakewalk. Most of the enemies who did that were not very hard, either. There was even a skill book that let you convert HP damage to MP damage (7 HP damage became 1 MP damage). This made certain characters (who would otherwise be kinda fragile) tanks. This was pretty much essential for certain characters on 4D difficulty.

SO4 is like a mix of SO2 and SO3 with a couple new things. Off the top of my head, battle skills cost MP to use again (instead of HP), you earn skills points to unlock and level up certain abilities, and cancel combos (from SO3) return. Some of the new stuff includes mages having good forms of attack besides magic, the blindside system (side step around people and smack them in the back for extra damage), and the Rush Gauge. When that fills, you can unleash it and temporarily move and attack faster, and you cannot be staggered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 5 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next