Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Games you've played today - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMSat May 31, 2014 8:28 pm

TotA - Missed Cecille and Friggs sidequest and quit...

Not sure if I should go play Legendia or not. D:
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMSun Jun 01, 2014 2:32 am

Megaman X4 - Nostalgia bomb and I am fuggin rusty as heck.

Wild Arms 5 - As much as I love the battles, the world map and treasure searching in it is damn annoying. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMTue Jun 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Attempting to get Neptunia Victory plat for a second time.... yaaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 10:35 pm

ANNNNND got Neptunia Victory plat.... again....
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMWed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 pm

What, is it glitchy or something?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 05, 2014 12:14 am

No, nothing like that, though I did lose my Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru trophies to a glitch, though that's a different topic. I had a shared playthrough with my bro on his account, and then decided to do it all over again on my account just because.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 05, 2014 12:33 am

Ah, gotcha. And what? How did you lose trophies? Do you play offline a lot and not sync often or something?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 05, 2014 12:48 am

Yeah, it was on my original PS3, the memory just wiped one day. We sold it and got another one soon after, it was back around with the Sony PSN hacking fiasco so I did not have an account. :/
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 am

Wild Arms 5 - Kefka's voice lives in Kartikeya...or is it the other way around since WA5 came out 2007, and Kefka got his voice in 2009?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 am

^Kefka got all the voice he needed in 1994. WRAHUHUHUHU!

FINALLY beat Witch and the Hundred Knight a few days ago and got the platinum trophy after over 100 hours. And most of that was simply trying to get the Bad Ending (which is actually the Good Ending... wat). You can easily platinum WatHK by getting all but one trophy in a single playthrough then quickly getting the last one with an optional boss fight right at the start of New Game+.

Started Mugen Souls Z and I'm probably going to like this one a lot more than the original. I loved the battle system of Mugen Souls as it felt like an extension of Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2's, but the plot left a lot to be desired - and I didn't care for the creepy fan service and besides the plot that's all it had.

The plot of Mugen Souls Z starts out sometime after the first one, and near the end is where Mugen Souls' plot actually started to get kind of good. So I actually find myself enjoying the plot already.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 am

Yesterday I did:

Tried replaying Wild ARMs: AF, quit after Cecilia prologue.

Tried replaying ToL, didn't even reach Bandit's Hideout.

Continued my 2nd playthrought of P3, nope...

Tried replaying Rogue Galaxy, quit before going out of the planet

Finally I remembered I'm one generation late on gaming already and got so sad I couldn't sleep properly.

Back to top Go down
Twinrehz

Twinrehz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMThu Jun 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Started playing Wildstar today, got a guest pass from a friend. I like the style and the humour, but as for the difficulty, it's pretty pedestrian, just like most MMO's are. It's made up a little bit by a rather good story, but if the gameplay starts to become a bore, I'm afraid I might lose interest.

The one thing I like about MMO's though, and borderlands, by the by, the by, is if I have someone to play it with. The feeling of camaraderie and teamwork make these types of games much more fun for me.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 2:21 am

So I had this idea to try to swap as much of Elder Scrolls 4's soundtrack as possible with Zelda Reorchestrated arrangements. Two observations;

1) The Overworld themes are great, surprising no one, despite half the ones I picked having the Zelda theme in there somewhere.

2) Going down a trap door into cave and finding bandits you did not expect with a realistic rendition of Ocarina of Time's Normal Battle Theme sneaking up on you is NOT something you should be doing past midnight.
Back to top Go down
Twinrehz

Twinrehz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 4:30 am

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:
Going down a trap door into cave and finding bandits you did not expect with a realistic rendition of Ocarina of Time's Normal Battle Theme sneaking up on you is NOT something you should be doing past midnight.
I don't see why not, this song was awesome. It adds a certain pizzazz to the situation.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 6:37 am

Wild Arms 5: Guns, Swords, Guns that act like Swords, and now Giant Golem Robots. Like what Dean would say: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 am

DylDawg wrote:
Wild Arms 5: Guns, Swords, Guns that act like Swords, and now Giant Golem Robots. Like what Dean would say: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Welcome to every Wild ARMs ever, except 3.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 9:57 am

4 didn't have giant robots, did it? I know that the original game had all that, and that you're right about 3. I really need to finish Wild ARMs 2 sometime...
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 am

Now that you mention it, yeah I don't think it had giant robots. 3 does have one though, sorta.

EDIT: Nvm, 3 also have swords but not in the main party.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 10:40 am

Yeah I can't recall 4 havin' a giant robot either. O.o
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 am

Wild ARMs 2 will always be my favorite I think. I can't even explain why I just really enjoyed it, both plot and gameplay-wise. WA3 seems to have a lot more fans but I didn't like that one very much. Part of it was that part of the WA setting was that ARMs/guns were supposed to be rare, and suddenly the series shifted to every party member having one.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 am

Tbh I can't choose between 2 and 3. 3 was my first WA and I enjoyed it immensely when I was younger but 2 has a spot in my heart too. The plot was just so dang good.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 11:08 am

The fact that I share my real life first name with a playable character in WA2 also helps. That's honestly only ever happened once in my entire gaming life. Especially when I found myself liking the character even though he's practically an afterthought in the plot.

(I'd say which character but I'd rather not post my real name out in the open on the forum. Though I suppose that's just paranoia since I'm pretty sure I have it on my Steam account anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 12:23 pm

The only instance I've seen of my name in a game. As a side boss no less!

And I just noticed the name Suiky as the other side boss in this fight. That's kinda weird... Har, did you go back in time and stick that in there? O_O;
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 pm

WA3 is my favorite, followed by 4, AF, 5 and 2.

I've yet to see my name(Diego) in a game though.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaMFri Jun 06, 2014 12:31 pm

I am Alex from Golden Sun.... yaaaaaaay.
But yeah, seen my name in a few games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 9 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next