Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games you've played today

Go down 
+54
Moontoon
JohtoRed
Celestial Phoenix
Prochainezo
Cless Aileron
Yumi-Yumi
Bo Staff Katana
Emil12345
Sakura1106
Sherstelle
Meow Wow
TalesofHysteria
Dracos
Zacewing
AriArk2000
watermelon-lhant
ShirleyVaga
Chosen of Mana
Twinrehz
Silver Forte
Juanblue85
Psypher
Varrius
Hasta_Extermi
TrulyBigHeaded
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Yoh-dono
Tenshigami
Prinny
senelcoolidge
Arn
Taiyz
Sapphie
SRMS
Red_Rose
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
Suki
Abicion
Jean
Jazzeh
Falcom
DylDawg
GroundhogDay
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Txn
Meowzy
HCSteven
Venom
Suikoden
Harbinger
Slivendiferious
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Prinny

Prinny

Games you've played today - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMSat Feb 04, 2017 8:27 pm

3DS is good. You should get the DQ7 remake and the new DQ8 port.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Feb 05, 2017 1:34 am

Dragon Quest 8 is very likely going on the docket. 7 sounds like its caught in the "best in the series because it takes risks it needed to take, worst in the series because its so far from the norm" loop, which sounds like due cause to come after. I recall 5 and 9 were the better received of the numbered DS games? I know 5 got a reprint so the fiscal fence on it might not be nearly as high as it was. *Checks Gamestop and Amazon US*, yup, looks like 6 fetches the prettiest penny right now.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Feb 05, 2017 10:01 pm

7 doesn't do anything different from other DQ games, its just ridiculously long. Even the developers admit this, they really took advantage of the disc space CDs provided at that time. The 3DS remake fixes the pacing issues the game had originally, without really shortening the game. The original took about 100-120 hours to complete the main story, while the remake's main story is 80-100 hours long. The game's story is mostly episodic, with the final third introducing an overarching plot to tie everything together. Its a great game if you want something really long to play.

8 is a bit shorter, about 65-80 hours for the main quest. It doesn't have the pacing problems DQ7 had. Its not a remake, though. The 3DS version is just an updated port of the mobile version. It does not fix any of the difficulty spikes the PS2 version had, unfortunately.

4 and 5 are generally considered to be the best in the series. They're not overly long, well-paced, and don't have the difficulty spikes the newer DQ games have (especially DQ8). 5 is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 am

Pokemon Moon, finally finished it! I didn't realize you could get Alolan Sandshrew in Tapu Village, didn't catch it until right before the E4....so much time I could have had it within story, so saddened Sad At least I traded one for an Alolan Vulpix, which I had make an egg which I will transfer to my Sun and start the game with it, since I have Sun anyways, I decided to make a team for it, I actually ended up with Alolan Pokemon that I didn't realize I liked but I ended up realizing I was interested in them while playing Moon but kept my planned team. If Pokemon Stars (rumour) is these games, not sure what team I'll use...I could make it an all-star team and just repeat Pokemon I've used in the past, since there's really nothing else for me at this point until they release another gen again LOL
Back to top Go down
TalonStorm

TalonStorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Feb 22, 2017 6:39 am

Wait, you could get Alolan Sandshrew (and I assume also Alolan Vulpix in Sun) in Tapu Village? Damn, I waited all the way until before the E4 to get one too.

At least now I know for when I start up Sun, that I can put Alolan Vulpix on my team earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Feb 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Yupppp just a 10% chance, I think it was added a bit later into the game coverage so I only saw when it was reported on Mount Lanakila, so mildly annoying...but oh well, at least there's the one Post-Game quest, so there's a little bit of story she's present for
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Feb 22, 2017 10:23 pm

I clearly just came off a nine year modern Pokemon hiatus, because I tore through Omega Ruby in like nine or ten days.  Game Freak emphasized the game's strengths while patching the weaknesses that most needed to be patched (Brenden/May still terrible), having the option to reset bag and EV train my story team before the Elite Four is liberating, and the Elite Four rematch is probably the closest I will ever come to reliving Silver and Ruby as a youngling. It helps that I used a functionally low-ball team of Sceptile, Altaria, (Eviolite) Graveler, (Physical) Exploud, Electrode, and Seaking* and ignored Mega Evolution bar the rematch... not that the game wasn't ludicrously easy even with the Exp. Share off from the first moment, but there are plenty reasons for that. Now just tying up the loose ends of the Hoopa Portal legends (thank you Serebii for listing their actually feasible conditions) and secret base flags; I'll do a little bit of breeding, but I think just went and burnt myself out again.

Oh, and Super Smash Bros. too.  My Smash 4 Donkey Kong is getting a little better.

* So it turns out that Base 92 Attack, Adamant Nature, Sea Incense/Mystic Water Waterfalls actually wreck a lot of things.  **** yeah, Seaking!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Apr 19, 2017 10:53 pm

It's like Christmas morning every time I get a new treasure hunt from Taiyz_Genesis in Gravity Rush 2.

...Well ok it's like Christmas morning regardless of whose treasure hunt picture it is, but at least every time I get one from Taiyz it's like, "Hey, I know that guy!"
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Apr 23, 2017 3:44 pm

I was looking through what I presume is Skyrim's most popular hair pack and I find a certain do.  I couldn't resist.

Games you've played today - Page 30 72850_10

Games you've played today - Page 30 35197010

I'll change the eye color sometime (I forgot the shade of blue), but it does beg the question if you could double the hair length in the construction set... clipping issues galore!
Back to top Go down
TalonStorm

TalonStorm

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMSat Apr 29, 2017 7:44 am

If you do double the length, you must show us all the funniest clipping issues.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMSun Apr 30, 2017 12:17 am

Just Battlefield 1 here.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMWed May 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
It's like Christmas morning every time I get a new treasure hunt from Taiyz_Genesis in Gravity Rush 2.

...Well ok it's like Christmas morning regardless of whose treasure hunt picture it is, but at least every time I get one from Taiyz it's like, "Hey, I know that guy!"
Also I pride myself on the pictures I take, there are some really useless ones on the network.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMFri May 05, 2017 2:47 pm

^lol it still took me like an hour or two to find the first hunt I got from you. It was literally the first time I had ever been in the rich district and everything looked like the picture to me.

My least favorite area for hunts tho is the poor district. So many tiny islands that all look the same, often with no useful landmarks nearby.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMTue May 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Well, there are a lot of similar structures in Lei Havina. It was probably a picture of one of the rooftops, or on the side of a floating island just below the walkway, so I would've included some background elements to show orientation or position relative to the central island, but if it was a rooftop there's not much more you can fit into the frame.

Also yeah, I have like two or three photos uploaded for Lei Elgona, only ones where I could also photograph some laundry or some trees or something that kinda sticks out. I think I have one where I snapped the bottom of the middle/largest floating island to show position, but I stopped after realizing that there's really no possible hints you can give for the single houses below the largest islands.

Always remember that Kat's hair shows the player's orientation in 3D space in case they snap a picture of a treasure that's on a wall or upside-down.
Back to top Go down
Grim

Grim

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMSat May 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Enter the Gungeon Smile
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMThu Aug 03, 2017 10:42 am

Wrapped up Final Fantasy X for the first time in at least a decade a couple days ago. Barring that it takes about four hours until you're consistently playing, still solid; the Expert Sphere grid definitely made my characters adaptable enough to take multiple approaches to boss fights. Though I would like to think that Square decupled bonus dungeon Omega's HP (99,999 -> 999,999) to tell the faint of heart to quit the grind while they're (30 hours) ahead- and I say finished because barring the low-hanging fruit in the monster arena I intend to do just that!
Back to top Go down
Juliko

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaMWed Jul 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy 1 (On my second playthrough, this time with a warrior, white mage, red mage, and blackbelt)
Stardew Valley
Pokemon Crystal on my 3DS Virtual Console (Finally evolved my Golbat!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you've played today   Games you've played today - Page 30 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Games you've played today
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30