Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora Empty
PostSubject: NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora   NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora 07v2DaMWed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

So NISA doesn't dub things. They were really the first company to focus entirely on sub-only box sets (although I think Media Blasters did them first, they were only for less than 10 or so series'.) Now that seems to be changing...Definitely something I want to support.

http://store.nisamerica.com/Anime/Toradora-Complete-Series-Premium-Edition-Blu-ray-DVD-combo_2

And no it's not just so that I can realize my dream of hearing Natsume Yuujinchou dubbed. Well okay, yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Varrius

Varrius

PostSubject: Re: NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora   NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora 07v2DaMThu Mar 13, 2014 6:03 am

Finally can own this series on Blu-ray.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatonevideogamer.com/
superange128

PostSubject: Re: NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora   NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am

I'm surprised when I heard this news as well.

I don't recognize most of the VAs, but I may rewatch the series just to see how the dub is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora   NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

NISA's first dub, revisiting Toradora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Anime-
Jump to: