Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)

Go down 
+8
Falcom
Suikoden
superange128
BlazingFiddlesticks
Txn
Yoh-dono
Hasta_Extermi
DylDawg
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) Empty
PostSubject: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMThu Mar 20, 2014 5:13 am

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) Alppn7T

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

What is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken?) (often shortened to JoJo) is a shōnen and seinen manga written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki. (From the official wiki)

Blood, sweat, tears, laughter, thrills, chills, ripples, stands, and poses; those are just the basic things you'll get from diving into the Bizarre world of Hirohiko Araki. (To be filled in the future)

For now:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) OFnwoRv
Part 1: Phantom Blood

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) ImNxqiV
Part 2: Battle Tendency

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) CjBPzFF
Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) FAGU4Cv
Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) KZKCbcX
Part 5: Vento Aureo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) HmF6K9p
Part 6: Stone Ocean

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) Adphcbw
Part 7: Steel Ball Run

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) KrxOTB6
Part 8: JoJolion

PART 3: STARDUST CRUSADER'S ANIME

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) YmlXgmS

IS YOUR BODY READY?! STARTS APRIL 4th!

~Trailers and Characters~

Teaser Trailer

Jospeh "Foxy Grandpa" Joestar and Purple Hermit

Mohammed "YES I AM!" Avdol and Magician's Red

Noriaki "Japanese Keeanu Reeves" Kakyoin and Hierophant Green

Jean Pierre "Best Frenchman you'll ever meet" Polnareff and Silver Chariot

Jotaro "ORAORAORA" Kujo and Star Platinum

Will be more complete in the future. Now we discuss the whole series! (I know I'm the only person though -.-)

The first season of the anime, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012), covers both Part 1: Phantom Blood, Jonathan Joestar's fight against his adopted brother Dio Brando and Part 2: Battle Tendency, Jonathan's grandson, Joseph Joestar and his battle against the three mysterious beings called the Pillar Men!

If you're interested in trying this series out, you can either watch the anime or start reading the manga. Though be warned, the first 9 episodes of the 2012 anime covers Phantom Blood and is considered the weakest part (I forgive it because it IS the origin) by many fans of the series so try to last out until its over if you can (I for one enjoyed Phantom Blood), and then the fun starts from episode 10 onwards, with Battle Tendency!

I highly recommend it for any shounen fans. Its battles are smart and intelligent, almost relying more on the character's ability to outwit their opponents and find that advantageous situation to victory.

So get ready to pose and be manly fabulous!

Fun Fact: It's the inspiration of the Persona series, which is a highly regarded franchise as of today, and it's also one of the mangas that started most of the tropes we find in shounen manga. Likewise, the series has many, I mean MANY, references and inspirations from Western music media.

One of the savior of animu has finally graced us!

Last edited by DylDawg on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hasta_Extermi

Hasta_Extermi

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSun Mar 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Only a few more days until Stardust Crusaders airs  Very Happy

I'm currently reading Steel Ball Run and loving every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 5:50 am

OH! MY! GOD!

Someone actually posted in this thread.

Yep, excited for Stardust Crusaders animu too. And Steel Ball Run is definitely amazing.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMThu Apr 03, 2014 4:08 pm

This has got to be the ending theme. PLEASE DAVID
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 3:13 pm

DAT FIRST EPISODE OF JOJO.

DEM STANDS. GOODNESS OH MY GOD.
Back to top Go down
Yoh-dono

Yoh-dono

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 pm

DylDawg wrote:
DAT FIRST EPISODE OF JOJO.

DEM STANDS. GOODNESS OH MY GOD.
That first episode was amazing I can't wait to see how they will handle the encounter with Kakoyoin next week., Joseph's "Nooooooooooooo" was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMFri Apr 04, 2014 9:59 pm

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) MBvwGUp
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat Apr 05, 2014 12:03 am

The secret ability of Purple Hermit. I even bet Joseph would say: "I make a fine woman"

The animu is getting great reception just from one episode hahahaha. Excited for the op and ed for sure.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat Apr 05, 2014 1:14 am

So where are people watching the new animes?  I've heard they've been favorably received and unfortunately its more approachable than a manga as long as Jojo.

EDIT: And now I find Phantom Blood is on Crunchyroll. Let it begin.

Also, if we're going by Antfish, Mohammed [strike]"The only was to verb noun, IS TO BURN IT!"[/strike] Avdol:
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat Apr 05, 2014 2:05 am

Speaking of Antfish

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) Chipmu10
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat Apr 05, 2014 4:41 am

Double post but:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 2mhb0i

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
superange128

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 11:19 am

I've only watched the first anime but it's great (mostly for Part 2)

Joseph is probably my favorite shounen fighting protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 11:24 am

I've really gotta watch this when I have time; it looks so interesting!
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMWed Apr 09, 2014 1:51 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
I've really gotta watch this when I have time; it looks so interesting!
It is! It's one of those mangas that started most of the action manga tropes we've currently seen, and it has some of the best fights that rely more on being resourceful, strategic, and cunning rather than brute force and power ups. Can be a bit Deus Ex Machina though.

Also, Demo is out today, and EVERYONE can play as Joe-tah-Row.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Yoh-dono

Yoh-dono

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMFri Apr 11, 2014 4:50 pm

DylDawg wrote:
Holy shit that's amazing I love how they made the CG this time around and even recapped Part 1 and Part 2 in the Opening that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMFri Apr 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Based DavidPro. Based JoJo. STAND ARROW. DIAMOND IS NOT CRASH 2015/2016 PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMMon Apr 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Just caught up to JoJo, both seasons, I have to say... how did I not watch this earlier!?
Joseph is a GOD. Stardust seems pretty legit so far, too lazy to type more atm but will be watching it weekly now!
ORAORAORAORAORAORA

Next you're gonna say: "Wow Falcom you caught up with JoJo!"

Reserve forum: "Wow Falcom you caught up with JoJo!
WAIT, HOW DID YOU-"
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMTue Apr 29, 2014 6:34 pm

Falcom wrote:
Just caught up to JoJo, both seasons, I have to say... how did I not watch this earlier!?
Joseph is a GOD. Stardust seems pretty legit so far, too lazy to type more atm but will be watching it weekly now!
ORAORAORAORAORAORA

Next you're gonna say: "Wow Falcom you caught up with JoJo!"

Reserve forum: "Wow Falcom you caught up with JoJo!
WAIT, HOW DID YOU-"
Told ya you would love Joseph. And yes, Falcom likes JoJo now.

Part 2 is one of the best shounen I've read/watched and it still outclasses anything I've seen in the action and excitement factors up to this date.

The Stardust Anime is so far, going great and amazing. We get the best Crusader, Polnareff Eiffel this Friday! Woot!

And wait until we get to Part 4, which I also consider amazing since it gives a different shounen vibe.

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMThu May 01, 2014 11:59 pm

Did anyone consider the possibility that pilots were killed by stray Emerald Splashes?
I mean that was when the plane started shaking.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMFri May 02, 2014 12:40 am

The pilots had their tongues ripped out too.

And Kakyoin probably dispersed the Splashes after they didn't hit.

I've learned to NOT ask any kind of plothole related question when it comes to JoJo. I mean, this is the series where the coffin Erina used conveniently also saved DIO for a hundred years. And it's also the series that defeated the Ultimate Being because of Deus Ex Machina Volcano and Hand. And don't even get me started with Part 5. It's Araki's thing. I know it's bad to get used to it and blindly worship the series lol, but I consider the show/manga really enjoyable and just think of it as "clever writing". Araki still makes great and genius fights.

I've just learned to accept it and roll in the fun than just to think about it too much. That's also the same reason why I enjoyed Kill la Kill a lot.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 5:01 am

Polnareff has entered the Crusaders! Best Stardust Character (aside from Oldseph of course) has joined!

LOL at how Crunchyroll managed to keep his name, while Namco played it safe and went for Eiffel.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 5:51 am

Why do people like Dio?
Anyways best chara is obvs Tower of Gray.

I assume Iggy will be the last Starduzt? xP
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 6:59 am

As the words from a blind man said: "Dio Brando is a sexy man". He has the charisma, the looks, the charm, and the lewd body of Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Yoh-dono

Yoh-dono

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaMSat May 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Falcom wrote:
Why do people like Dio?
Anyways best chara is obvs Tower of Gray.

I assume Iggy will be the last Starduzt? xP
Yeah Iggy is the final character to join, he's a pretty cool character honestly too bad he has little screen time : (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)   JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/) 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Manga/Anime/Game/Poses/)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next