Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colette's Friendship First Title.

Go down 
4 posters

Were you able to get Colette's Friendship First title on the first try?
Yes
Colette's Friendship First Title. Vote_lcap0%Colette's Friendship First Title. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Colette's Friendship First Title. Vote_lcap100%Colette's Friendship First Title. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Colette's Friendship First Title. Empty
PostSubject: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Anyone here think Colette's Friendship First title is the most impossible title to acquire?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Genis' I hate Gels is pretty hard as well.

The hardest one by far is Midlife Crisis though.

Genis' Katz Red Light Green Light one is also near impossible.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Yeah, but this is about Friendship first. But so far I have not used a single Gel.

I went through the game, did not die once, got poisoned a couple of times, restarted every time Kvar killed one of my guys, reached the Tower of Mana, Killed the Iubaris and I STILL DIDN'T GET THE TITLE! WHY?!

I'm guessing no one has an answer.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Petrification?

Colette needs to be in the party when you fight Iubaris.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 6:20 pm

No petrification this time.

Colette being in the party is actually a requirement. Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Emil12345 wrote:
Colette being in the party is actually a requirement. Isn't it?
Of course it is.

It's the same with Lloyd's and Genis' respective titles.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 pm

Well, I didn't get petrified, I nearly died a couple of times during the Battle with Kvar and I got poisoned a bit. No deaths. Wait... Are you saying I have to use Colette in EVERY SINGLE BATTLE UP TO the Iubaris?
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:

The hardest one by far is Midlife Crisis though.

Not so hard. Just use the PS-Button thing, which I don't know the name of right now. Take a picture and so on. It's annoying but not hard this way.
Did any other game have so much annoying titles? scratch 
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMWed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Zwei, care to guide me for Colette's Friendship First title?
Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 2:23 am

By the time I tried to get the better titles (Eternal Apprentice, Brave Soul, Friendship First, I Hate Gels) I was on my third playthrough and it wasn't very difficult at that point even without many Grade shop bonuses. You just have to manage what you're doing a lot and be comfortable resetting if you screw up.

Emil, the others mean that Colette must be in the active party for the Iubaris fight, just as you need Lloyd in the party against Kilia and Genis against Pronyma.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaMThu Mar 27, 2014 4:03 am

Colette was in the fight. But I still didn't get the title. Is that a bug or did I screw something up?

By the way, Got the I hate Gels title. Now I can GO TO TOWN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colette's Friendship First Title.   Colette's Friendship First Title. 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Colette's Friendship First Title.
Page 1 of 1