Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaël
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuki

Tsuki

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 11:12 am

Why do you think so in the first place? Isn't it Sakuraba this time?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Tsuki wrote:

Both of them are working the music. The Hyouma and Dragon battle themes are definitely Shiina's.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Tsuki wrote:
Go Shiina has returned as well. I wish Kazuhiro Nakamura did too, despite not playing Innocence yet. The music is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 am

Quote :
Why are there Tales characters named after Simon Belmont and Maria Renard?

Stop being silly, Tales. Stay in your own franchise.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Oct 21, 2014 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
fateoffate
The Molester
fateoffate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 am

Anyone have a list of identified artes and spells?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 23, 2014 8:03 pm

DylDawg wrote:
http://zaveids.tumblr.com/post/100405142942/tales-of-zestiria-oosaka-demo

Super Gracesy.

Price drop when?
You don't like Graces battle system?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 am

inb4youknowwho

At first I liked it, but as I played I eventually disliked it.

Well, good for folks who like Graces' system though.
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 am

I think I'm more disappointed that the Graces weakness and title system are coming back.

Oh yeah, more info too:

http://zaveids.tumblr.com/post/101089335687/tales-of-zestiria-v-jump-info

V-Jump this month gives us a better look at info covered two weeks ago on Famitsu.

Simon and Renard are both confirmed as boss fights. Simon apparently can multiply her body during battle and create minions. Both are shown fighting against Sorey and Mikleo only.
   The Bonus Skills previously covered go a bit more into detail. These are actually split in three different categories, one with the name still unknown, another named Elm and the last one named Union. Union is by far considered the strongest, and requires an entire column of the same skill-type to activate. Elm requires at least two skills that are directly next to each other in the skill grid set in order to activate, and the unknown one requires the same skill to be set at least twice in order to activate (in this case, there is a small number displayed under the skill you want to set; once this number reaches 2 or more, the bonus skill will activate).
   The skill grid can be accessed from the game menu and is a grid of 5x10. Each skill is represented by a different symbol, and each has 1 of 5 elemental attributes - Neutral, Fire, Wind, Water and Earth.
   There’s a new relationship chart revealed which includes every character announced thus far. The only new info is that Renard is connected to Alisha with “???” and Simon is connected to Sorey with “Provocation”, and to the party Tenzoku with “???”. Rose is now connected to Lailah/Dezel/Mikleo/Edna with “Able to see the Tenzoku”, and Zaveid is connected to the same members with “???”.
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Oct 30, 2014 2:42 pm

And now for some more info regarding accessories, weapon fusions, new dungeons, and some info on the two newer characters.

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/tales-zestiria-lunarre-symonne-new-locations-systems
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Hey guys! I haven't really been following the news about Zestiria too actively, so I'm a little confused about something.

Are Rose and Zaveed playable characters, or aren't they? I mean, Rose has a DLC costume so obviously she's gonna be playable at some point in the game (maybe she defects early on in the game, like Richard in the main Graces arc), but I thought Zaveed was some villain? Why is he getting so much attention in merchandise and being included in group shots? Is he the 'unlikely addition to the party', or what?
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 13, 2014 2:31 pm

I don't think they were ever officially confirmed to be playable, but their heavy promotion in merchandise/advertising should be a sign they join the party at some point. At the very least, they might join temporarily, but it would be a pretty dick move to make Rose temporary consider she has a licensed DLC costume and maybe more (unless they bring back Narikiri dolls again; still dickish, but less so)

I think they're avoiding Zaveid since they might be setting him up as the "recurring boss/rival who joins you after the last fight" like Sheena (However, I don't know if she was advertised as playable during pre-Symphonia days). Idk why they're so adamant about not confirming Rose being playable though. She better not pull a Richard...

Last edited by TimeFactor on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GroundhogDay

GroundhogDay

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 13, 2014 3:23 pm

What is this sorcery? Someone else is actually in this topic?

Anyway, more new characters.

http://gematsu.com/2014/11/tales-zestiria-introduces-izuchi-elder-veteran-explorer

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 ToZ-Scan_11-13-14
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Maxwell and Jiao reincarnate

Edit: lol Is the old guy is just a redesigned old-man NPC from Xillia? Stay classy, Namco.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Yeah, a lot of Zestiria seems very uninspired. To be honest, that's why I'm not as interested in it as I would be for other new Tales games. It just... looks far too much like Xillia to me.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 4:54 am

Let's talk about how great the school costumes are

Also Zaveid is playable I guess since he has a costume.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 9:05 am

Dei wrote:

Also Zaveid is playable I guess since he has a costume.

Just like
Spoiler:
. Well, if that would be the case with anybody in this game I've to hurt someone XD

Wow, Edna is tiny.
Back to top Go down
TimeFactor

TimeFactor

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 10:57 am

Sorey swag
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Nov 20, 2014 2:04 pm

I wonder how they look in those customes to regular people, considering that they are invisible.

Floating school outfits?
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMMon Nov 24, 2014 7:48 pm

I definitely would get Zestria
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 7:40 am

I don't think they've ever given costumes to temporary characters (Asch excepted but that was just one and not DLC), so I think that means Rose and Zaveid can be permanent. Didn't Baba say the game wouldn't be as linear as the others? Maybe there are different paths and in some they are temporary and in some they are permanent?
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMTue Nov 25, 2014 8:02 am

Yume Hanabi wrote:
Didn't Baba say the game wouldn't be as linear as the others?

Nice to hear.

I was thinking: the new "evil" dark girl has an element non of the others have (or did I remember that wrong?) what if that's the case with Zaveid, too? Some Artes, like Thunder Blade, were wind/fire in some other games, iirc. So it would be possible for him to lie to them about that... for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMFri Nov 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Note that I'm not sure. It's just something I think I heard a while back. I haven't been following news very faithfully tbh ^^;

The costumes are really awesome. I think I'm gonna spend a lot of money in January XD
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMSat Nov 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Sadly, I suspect that Rose and Zaveid may be the final bosses in the way that Muzét and Gaius are the final bosses of the first Xillia. It was initially intended that they be playable for some portions of the first game, so... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaMThu Dec 04, 2014 9:40 am

Namco wanted to have them playable, but they didn't do it and nothing in pre-release info hinted at that original idea. Here, Zaveid and Rose are pretty much treated as party members now, getting DLC costumes and appearing in screenshots among the party. I really doubt they won't be permanent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 18 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next