Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)

Go down 
+52
Venom
Meow Wow
Crystal Power
Naoshi
watermelon-lhant
Juanblue85
Friendzie
Prinny
Dracos
Scrawlers
PanbanRichard
Ryu
ShirleyVaga
fateoffate
Taiyz
Cagesry
Lloyzerdk
Dimentionalist
Txn
Zappa
Yoh-dono
Zacewing
Abicion
Yume Hanabi
Drake
King Cat the Sixth
NexeorF
cutepresea
BlazingFiddlesticks
Xhakum
Suki
DreamSword
Red_Rose
Emil12345
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Arn
TimeFactor
Zwei.0
Colour
Meowzy
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Tsuki
Dcrigg
DylDawg
Harbinger
Falcom
HCSteven
Samaƫl
GroundhogDay
Rainstorm
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 7:52 pm

What? What is this?

I'm more excited for this game than I ever was for Xillia and Xillia 2.

This tone. This opening sequence. These amazing NPCs.

I didn't think I would ever want to play another Tales of as badly as I wanted to play Symphonia.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 8:23 pm

I'm hyped yet at the same time I feel like I can wait half a year for this, mainly because I feel I don't have the time to play this atm.

STILL, Kamui fusion looks sick as f*ck and I'm ready to hop on that shit.

Plus we get Dragons, DRAGOOOOOOOOONS. Rawr.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Man that OP is dope as shit. I gotta agree with the Slivman, this game stands out. Really wish there was a PS4 port though.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 3:49 am

The opening song wasn't really what I expected, but it works! I like it Smile Getting more and more tempted to import this...
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 1:38 pm

So I've been watching a playthrough and have heard a few music (Still hoping someone upload the OST on youtube). Anyway, the music is really amazing. I mean I was NEVER one to just bash Motoi Sakuraba like many others but I did know many of the tracks where a bit repetitive but overall I loved Tales Series OST, not to mention I've heard countless time Bamco ask Motoi to use similar styles in each Tales, so he couldn't do much...

But the music I'm hearing now sound very much like an improvement, I heard a track that sounds very Eternal Sonata-ish in the village of the Seraphs. And the Battle theme is very heroic! I can't tell if I've heard Go Shiina yet. But I love what I hear so far! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Moontoon wrote:
The opening song wasn't really what I expected, but it works! I like it Smile Getting more and more tempted to import this...

Don't do it Moonie, it's only half a year..... damn that's a long time.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 4:29 pm

So we have a release date? :O
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Release window, this summer.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 am

Hopefully that's for europe too then.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Falcom wrote:
Screw the reviews.

But still is TOZ good?
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Bro. We can't play the game yet. We can form opinions based from what we watch in streams buit it's up to you to decide that when you play the game.
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Dcrigg wrote:
Falcom wrote:
Screw the reviews.
But still is TOZ good?
Based on what I've seen, I have incredibly mixed opinions. The gameplay seems more needlessly complicated (even in terms of something as simple as selecting equipment) and filled with lots of limitations. Plus, the graphics really are a total rehash from Xillia. And how hard would it have been to include pictures of items in the menus? Why would they choose NOT to include pictures? I just don't understand it.

The music is amazing though, and I like the characters. I like them better than the Xillia cast.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 5:01 pm

I'm convinced that after Xillia, the "Anniversary" logo is a deadly logo. Zesty has the 20th.

PS4 rerelease, when?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 pm

DylDawg wrote:
PS4 rerelease, when?

I still like my PS3 tho.

And next year with ToZ Chronicles
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 5:44 pm

You can keep your ps3.

Just give us the enhanced port when it comes out please. Akiba's Trip did that cause based Xseed. So Namco can do it too.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 23, 2015 6:32 pm

*Watches opening*

Awwwww yis. Good stuff. It only points out how ridiculous Edna looks, but otherwise. Theme is a nice change of pace.

I've only seen a couple niconico rips on Youtube, but I am happier than is merited that the battles finally create a barrier around the existing environment rather than screen-transition. That's surreal coming from Tales.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 12:31 am

What? I thought the ground stomp thing was pretty cool.

DylDawg wrote:
You can keep your ps3.

Just give us the enhanced port when it comes out please. Akiba's Trip did that cause based Xseed. So Namco can do it too.
They can do it, but will they?

It could definitely use some current-gen polish. Gotta be honest, from what little I've seen, the in-game visuals are not great.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMSat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Taiyz wrote:
What? I thought the ground stomp thing was pretty cool.
I thought all the battle scenes were cool!
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Jan 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Finally got it. Still avoiding the other thread for now.
Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 B8SmMMGIIAMA55j
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Jan 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Congrats! Got mine too x3
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Aaaah I'm both jealous and super happy for you guys ;w;
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMMon Jan 26, 2015 5:04 pm

cutepresea wrote:
Finally got it. Still avoiding the other thread for now.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8SmMMGIIAMA55j.jpg
It's beautiful lol! I also see many other goods in this pic! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMWed Jan 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 2:12 am

cutepresea wrote:
Still avoiding the other thread for now.

Yuuup......
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaMFri Jan 30, 2015 11:31 am

My copy has arrived! And I have the Alisha strap, which is actually the one I wanted least of all, but beggars can't be choosers.

Edit: Hey, does anyone know if there's a way to limit item usage from my party members? It doesn't seem to be an option in the Strategy menu, and the last thing I want is for my party members to snack on healing items when they're not supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)   Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release) - Page 22 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Zestiria (PS3) Speculation/News (Pre-Release)
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next