Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Anarchy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladin Cecil

Tales of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Anarchy   Tales of Anarchy 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 am

Next year there'll be a new Tales game being released for the PSVita and 3DS called Tales of Anarchy.
There isn't too much revealed about the story, but so far it is known that it'll take place in the world of Daten and the main characters are two sisters. It'll also be crossed over with Tales of Symphonia and what's said to be one of the game's best moments is when Raine joins the team and gets very demanding of the two sisters getting educated. You saw the scenes in Dawn of the New World where she got that way with Emil and Lloyd, but that's nothing compared to the results in this game The reaction that she gets from the girls is extremely epic.

Here is the first clip. I'm really excited about what we'll see in thie game and the VAs who voiced the two sisters call it one of the best moments in their voice acting career.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iOFNJn15Ns

PS: I live on the US west coast, where it's only 9:00.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Tales of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Anarchy   Tales of Anarchy 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 9:05 am

u r late m8
Back to top Go down
Paladin Cecil

Tales of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Anarchy   Tales of Anarchy 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Like I said, in my time zone, it was still April 1st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tales of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Anarchy   Tales of Anarchy 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Anarchy
Page 1 of 1