Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will there be DLC?

Go down 
+3
Yume Hanabi
cutepresea
AriArk
7 posters

Will they release any DLC
Yes - Level Up/Early New Game +
Will there be DLC? Vote_lcap14%Will there be DLC? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes - Costume Titles
Will there be DLC? Vote_lcap0%Will there be DLC? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes - Both of the Above
Will there be DLC? Vote_lcap14%Will there be DLC? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No - No DLC will be released
Will there be DLC? Vote_lcap29%Will there be DLC? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No - But I really want some
Will there be DLC? Vote_lcap43%Will there be DLC? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
AriArk
Fairy Tail Wizard
AriArk

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Does anyone think there will be DLC added in any time? Personally, I don't think there will be any but it would be great if we got some costumes. They'll probably release some level up DLC if they release any though.
Back to top Go down
cutepresea

cutepresea

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 8:01 pm

It's already been half a year since the Japanese release with no DLC in sight so I'm taking that as a no.
Back to top Go down
Yume Hanabi
Yume Hanabi

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 1:31 am

Yeah, won't happen, which is sad because I wanted more costumes (a school set<3). I'm kinda surprised that Namco didn't do it, like don't DLC sell well, usually?
Back to top Go down
http://yume-x-hanabi.tumblr.com
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 2:08 am

Like they will bother modleing shit for a 10 years old game. I'm suprised they made the crossover ones. lol

Also there isn't any DLC for people who don't want to play the game?
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 7:39 am

Besides, one of the titles Lloyd acquires requires you to have a team whose level total is less than 145 when facing Rodyle. Level up DLC kills that purpose.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 am

Arn wrote:
Like they will bother modleing shit for a 10 years old game. I'm suprised they made the crossover ones. lol
If they could make money with it, they probably would've done it.

What I'm thinking is that they ran into technical difficulties. I'm guessing the framework would have to be modified in order for it to allow the installation and use of DLC. Since the game is 10 years old, the framework is horrendously outdated, and probably very hard to connect to the PSN store and whatnot. It simply isn't worth the effort.

Modelling new models is easy, changing the way a game handles costumes (and DLC) would mean changing an intrinsic part of the framework, and that is night impossible.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaMTue Apr 08, 2014 9:30 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
If they could make money with it, they probably would've done it.
Especially with Bandai Namco's pricing (for Graces and Xillia). At those prices it can't take too many sales of the costumes before it's practically free money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will there be DLC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will there be DLC?   Will there be DLC? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Will there be DLC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Tales of Symphonia-
Jump to: