Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?

Go down 
+15
Twinrehz
ShirleyVaga
Roadie
Slivendiferious
PanbanRichard
DoubleL
Silver Forte
Jazzeh
Chosen of Mana
Moontoon
Bo Staff Katana
Tenshigami
Txn
Prinny
Taiyz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 3:41 am

No, those are actual players.

Not all of them are driving around in Mercedez Benz', but the amount of pink and orange yoshis and shy guys is staggering.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Oct 15, 2014 8:37 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/15/link-gets-special-master-cycle-bike-mario-kart-8-dlc/ this is pretty cool, but after playing Smash 4 while aware of the Zelda DLC, I really just want Zero Suit Samus in Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 7:28 am

Driving around as Link in Mario Kart on an F-Zero track is amazing.

Actually, all of the new tracks are amazing. Definitely worth the money.

Wario's goldmine thing is like a rollercoaster and F-Zero definitely feels much, much faster than all of the "regular" tracks. Toad's Arctic base is weird but I'm guessing it's really cool once you get the hang of it. Hyrule is really nifty (rupees!), rainbow route is wow, that dragon track is awesome, Yoshi's Island is a blast from the past (and man, much faster than its DD equivalent) and the Motor Bike track is exactly my kind of race course.

All of these are so much more fun than most of the original courses, it makes me wonder why they didn't make them like these in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Apr 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Uh... Anyone up for Mario Kart 8, like, right now?
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Apr 09, 2015 12:37 am

I should probably buy the DLC before I play this game again. I got tired of the included tracks pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Apr 09, 2015 5:41 am

I would love to race again sometime!

Just not within the next two-three weeks on weekdays. So busy T__T
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Apr 09, 2015 2:40 pm

It's all good. I ended up racing a couple of GP's and then take a nap. We do need to get something planned, especially when the 200 cc mode becomes available.

@Prinny The tracks released last year are good, but I am excited to see what else they come out with in a couple of weeks. $12 for 50% more game really isn't that bad of a deal, at least in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?   Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch? - Page 6 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Any of you going to get Mario Kart 8 at launch?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6