Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art section changes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Art section changes? Empty
PostSubject: Art section changes?   Art section changes? 07v2DaMWed May 07, 2014 1:08 pm

So we've recieved a request to add a section in the art forum designated for Tales-related fan-created content such as videos or games.

What do you think? Should we add it, or are the current art forums enough? Let us know what you think!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Art section changes?   Art section changes? 07v2DaMWed May 07, 2014 8:21 pm

I think it's more a question of what is intended to be posted there. If it's content made by somebody on our forum, I say that belongs in an art subforum. Videos and games included. It's something YOU created. A "fanworks" section would be for drawing attention to content in the community, not necessarily made by the topic creator, like that old Phantasia vs. Destiny fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Art section changes?   Art section changes? 07v2DaMThu May 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Hmm yeah. Apparently we did have such a section in the old, official forums (I can't remember all sections personally, sadly). But yeah, maybe the current art forums are enough.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Art section changes?   Art section changes? 07v2DaMThu May 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Moontoon wrote:
But yeah, maybe the current art forums are enough.
Pretty much how I feel on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art section changes?   Art section changes? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Art section changes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Announcements and Forum Rules-
Jump to: