Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Falunel

Falunel

A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. Empty
PostSubject: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Specifically, Cal: http://www.gofundme.com/9iyvwo

Quote :
My best friend Cal is in desperate need of help.  He's a 29 year old trans man, who has been living with his family due to having issues with income.  He's self employed and makes a living selling amigarumis because he is unable to work a full time job due to chronic pain.

Earlier today, after a verbal altercation with his father, who has been consistantly unsupportive and detrimental to his emotional health, he attempted to end his life via overdose.

He's now in the hospital, possibly facing a stay in the psychiatric ward, but does not have insurance.  He's going to be facing huge medical bills now, on top of his existing money troubles.

We'd also like to, if possible, get enough funding for him to be able to leave the toxic environment he's stuck in.

Please help, any little bit makes a difference.  Even if you can't donate, please share this with your friends.  I'm worried that the added stress of the medical bills will only make him try again.

Any help at all will be appreciated--if not donations, then sharing. There's also people who will be doing art in exchange for certain amounts donated.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Cal is a pretty awesome dude, I really hope he gets better. Unfortunatelly I can't donate.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaMMon May 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Spreading the link would be a big help as well. Thanks for posting this, Falunel. Been a bit busy ;w;
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
DoubleL

DoubleL

PostSubject: Re: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaMThu May 29, 2014 2:24 pm

Here's hoping that what little I can contribute helps.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaMThu May 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Aww thank you! It means a lot ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaMSat May 31, 2014 2:16 pm

EDIT: Nevermind, found a link to contact the organizer, should probably ask my question through there. Just having trouble figuring out how to donate without it snapping me to the highest matching tier.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaMSat May 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Thanks for donating <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.   A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation. 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

A member of the old Tales Forum is in a very bad situation.
Page 1 of 1