HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
swordandshield

PostSubject: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:50 pm

I forgot how much is was. I got the Mythril Sword on Luke and bought it for 168,000 Gald.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arn
Tensoku Star

PostSubject: Re: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm

It's first price is more than 1m but in the final arc of the game it's about 30k.

PostSubject: Re: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Holy crap, over 1 mil...I have like 200k...maybe I'll grind til I get the 1 mil. I'm crazy enough to do it lol I'll buy another mythril sword for Guy though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arn
Tensoku Star

PostSubject: Re: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Not really needed unless you are playing on Unknown. If you really want to do high damage early use the World Map glitch(PS2 only) and get the Vorpal Sword or make some shit on Din's.

PostSubject: Re: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:40 pm

I still haven't figured out how Din's shop works. I looked up the glitch and I have to take the disc out while I'm on the world map? Where is the vorpal blade located?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arn
Tensoku Star

PostSubject: Re: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 pm

PostSubject: Re: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?   

Back to top Go down

How much is the dragon killer sword in Abyss?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Any Tales Discussion-
Jump to: