HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Neg: No Valentine's. Who needs love anyways?

Amazing Dawg Idol

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 pm

I'll be your valentine

Shouldn't that be a Fick instead?

I kid, but come on Falzy, lurve makes the world go round...and apparently mass media too.

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Today:
1) I posted a reply then I decided to scan through a certain thread.
2) Me: Hey, there's someone else with a Rita Mordio avatar.
3) Read name: Har... wait, that's me!
4) Ms. Suiky, was it you?
Bahahahaha! Indeed, that was my doing!

I've had this image sitting around on my HD fer awhile and figured I'd make an avatar out of it fer ya!

I have yer old one still just in case.

@Fal and Dyl
I want you two ta have this!

Bread-scented shampoo!

Last edited by Suikoden on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcom
School Idol

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:31 pm

DylDawg wrote:
I'll be your valentine

Amazing Dawg Idol

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:29 pm

How...how...how da heck do you even get a Bread-scented shampoo? How, is, that, even , possible?

Falcom: doki doki

(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Stop being me, Venom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abicion.tumblr.com/
HCSteven
Hoenn Champion

Location : Yume I Don't Care About Your Avatar My Avatar Is Cleaner.Happy Bday

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Dei wrote:
I think this all falls under negative

The girl i thought who liked me, only likes me in a platonic way

My mum still thinks I'm a girl

I tried killing myself

I am now in the hospital

I wish I was dead

There is a lot I could bestow upon you right now but will refrain to a certain extent

1)Thats because your not her significant keep in mind from inate everyone other half already exist but they will not come fruition prior its time until then all relationships are momentary

2)Its never what another thinks rather how Dei feels about themself.Take tiger woods for example sure he was down for given duration and a lot people talked about him but did he stay there?No picked himself up back number one

3)Death flees from those who seek it prior given your all here for a reason and will not depart from the earth until fulfilling

4)Your not alone otherwise this as in us conversing with you would cease to exist

5)Your still alive and this is the only thing that matters not the past which you can not change only present and future

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:55 pm

NEG: Welp, can't ignore it now. I think it's pretty much impossible to deny that I'm allergic to my brother's dogs at this point. He brought them over tonight and I started breaking out in a rash on my hands. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

School Idol

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:32 am

DylDawg wrote:
How...how...how da heck do you even get a Bread-scented shampoo? How, is, that, even , possible?

...... does bread even have a scent? Either way it sounds erotic.

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 am

Falcom wrote:
DylDawg wrote:

I highly encourage yeh ta walk into an establishment that caters in all manners of breads and ta just breathe in and take in the wholesome experience!!1

Only then will you be able to fathom the holiness that is bread-scented shampoo.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:49 am

fick: it's valentine's day
neg: 5eva alone
fick: I asked my sister to be my valentine just 'cos
neg: she said she'd rather lick a toilet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzeh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:51 am

pos: rtr's post was so inspiring
neg: tons of work to do this weekend, i choose to ignore it all
fick: got disgusting-tasting chocolate for valentine's day but i'm feeling festive so i don't mind

edit: WA i will be ur valentine <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jazzmorelikespazz.tumblr.com
warriorangel01

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:53 am

omg jazzeh i thought you'd never ask <333333

pos: actually yeah, rtr's post was p cool. four for you, rtr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suikoden
Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:20 am

Pos: Headin' ta bed early tonight cuz man I need to catch some ZZZZZs

My Mule is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:12 am

Abicion wrote:
Stop being me, Venom.
But I had ordered mine around a year ago >___>

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:47 am

Neg: It was a relatively "warm" 20 some degrees the past two days. Now it's back to single digits but feels like -14 or so. Winter please stop trying to turn me into a popsicle.

Fick: Singles Awareness Day again

Neg: I know of at least one friend who might use this day to go fullblown emo on me and I won't really know how to handle it if they do. I'm hoping that leading by example in the fact that I've never let the day bother me should be enough.

Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Suikoden wrote:
Falcom wrote:
DylDawg wrote:

I highly encourage yeh ta walk into an establishment that caters in all manners of breads and ta just breathe in and take in the wholesome experience!!1

Only then will you be able to fathom the holiness that is bread-scented shampoo.

Or you could just get some bread-scented shampoo....

Pos: It's Valentine's day and I no longer work in a flower shop! Hooray for the old man! Seriously though, everyone with a level head on their shoulders knows that this is the stupidest holiday in the existence of holidays. If you want until one day a year to show that special someone that you love them, you are doing it wrong. For those of you who are single, just be glad you don't work in a flower shop. If you are single and you work in a flower shop, just think of the overtime pay. Symphonia does come out soon.

View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:38 pm

^I used to work at a movie theater. I suppose that also counts for "a place you wouldn't want to work on v-day" in a sense, though I don't remember it being particularly busy in comparison to opening weekend of a popular movie or a major holiday.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:08 pm

I got accepted at my local university Smile So happy!

This day would've been perfect if I could find me a copy of Bravely Default.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Buy it on the eshop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harbinger
Nephalem

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:49 am

Pos: I received Lightning Return today. I didn't play it yet since... I had some grinding to do in Disgaea 4.

Neg: I was finally able to beat that level with the delinquent Demon. When she joined the party, she was level 300 and my main character wasn't even level 200. I had 2 characters above lvl 200. Yeah, I need to grind a lot more since I can't lower the difficulty more than that O_o

Neg: So much snow :/

Pos: Chocolate :3

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Neg: I had an really uncomfortable and crappy dream last night that I have the unfortunate luck of remembering. I wish there was an instant forget button because this sucks.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 pm

I had a super weird dream too o__o Really random. Not sure I should tell anyone about it, haha.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 pm

neg: my mom's cousin died because of a car accident
fick: I wasn't close to him at all (don't even think I've met him), but my mom said he came over to her house all the time when they were kids because they lived in the same town at the time
fick: she always has nightmares when someone dies, and she had one last night. I've only ever had that happen to me once, although I did have a strange dream about grandma after she died, but I didn't have one before she died.
fick: she took this opportunity to gossip with her brother, and I heard her talking about me, but didn't get to hear what it was about
pos: I'm going to a kind of pre-wedding party next weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moontoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:45 pm

I'm sorry about your cousin Crying or Very sad RIP.

---------

Pos: Weekend.
Fick: I ate ice cream. And chocolate. Oops.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: