Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 9:33 am

Neg: Another day of 3 or 4 hours of sleep, oh boy!

Neg: My father goes in tomorrow for an outpatient routine gallstone removal, so that's got me slightly worried. Not to mention, I have to wait around a hospital with someone I last left on shitty terms with, oh boy!

The next few days are going to be so much fucking fun.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 am

Pos: My AMV could use a few more tiny edits here and there (a few areas still don't look right) but it's otherwise done.

Neg: Weekend is over but I didn't really get much of a chance to recharge.

Fick: The weather cannot decide whether it wants to be Spring or Winter.

Neg: Weird dreams.

Fick: Even my nightmares are less stressful than real life.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 12:25 pm

Neg: Shit mood

Neg: 3 months in 2014 already, no job

Neg: Thoughts of putting an end on my life getting stronger and stronger :s
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Neg: My hurts Sad
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Mar 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Arn wrote:
I can't say I can relate to not having a job, but I definitely know how stuck you must feel. Right now it's like my life is trapped in this limbo where nothing can happen until things beyond my control finally take care of themselves, and it's been this way for about 7 months now at least.

Arn wrote:
This is not an option worth pursuing as it wouldn't fix a thing and would only make things worse for those you leave behind. This is also an option that I burned my bridge to long ago. I have far too many reasons against it to ever truly consider the option anymore no matter how bad things get.

Ultimately one of the biggest reasons is that life cannot get better by ending it. Once it's over, that's it.

My favorite, though? Viewing my continued existence as an act of defiance against a world that wants me dead; a stubborn refusal to allow it that pleasure.

If I'm gonna go down, it won't be without a fight to the bitter end.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am

Pos: A nice last Spring Break.  My grandmother's new dog is adorable.  Wanted to get some info interviews done over break, they happened and answered some very critical questions for me.  Qualified for a student career summit; I'm going to Texas next week!  I have contacts on campus who've done this before that I'll be checking up with later this week to maximize this.

Neg: Back to an academically packed last 6 weeks with two classes I'm not or nearly not passing, coming from a guy whose one D on record can be blamed, with both former student and faculty backing, on a teacher who simultaneously cannot communicate well and bores his students.  It will settle, I'm taking the sorts of classes that have are enough big points left in April to course-correct.

Tenshigami wrote:
This is not an option worth pursuing as it wouldn't fix a thing and would only make things worse for those you leave behind. This is also an option that I burned my bridge to long ago. I have far too many reasons against it to ever truly consider the option anymore no matter how bad things get.

Ultimately one of the biggest reasons is that life cannot get better by ending it. Once it's over, that's it.

My favorite, though? Viewing my continued existence as an act of defiance against a world that wants me dead; a stubborn refusal to allow it that pleasure.

You've got the heart, the fact, and the the cynic's retort on the matter in one post.  I cannot agree more.

Last edited by BlazingFiddlesticks on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Apr 01, 2014 1:24 am

Pos: Skype does wonders for me.

Pos: First, I gave Fal a quick random PSA (in the weirdest of places no less!) on never microwaving mass amounts of fish sticks. Ever the adventurous one, he commented saying he'd like mayo on his fish sticks, so I warned him of the dangers of putting custard and mayo together on ANYTHING lest one wishes to morph into a cute llama.

Seemingly relieved to be warned of such a precarious situation, he than inquired me about any other helpful tips that I might give. So I spoke to him that if he ever found himself bored on a slow weekend, that he could venture forth to a faire of where llamas dress up in the cutest of costumes! I also pointed out to Fal that Dr. Casey had once recommended that such an event had the capacity to do wonders for one's lumbago.

Needless to say, Falcom was left overwhelmed with a sense of relief as I went on my way! Very Happy

Tenshigami wrote:
Arn wrote:
I can't say I can relate to not having a job, but I definitely know how stuck you must feel. Right now it's like my life is trapped in this limbo where nothing can happen until things beyond my control finally take care of themselves, and it's been this way for about 7 months now at least.

Arn wrote:

From here on out, Arn, just imagine Tenshi as the hawk perched upon your shoulder, looking out at the very same world as you. Ever at your side.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 1ZHj9BN

Sure, the two of you may have different sets of eyes and see things at different heights from one another, but in the end, the two of you are pretty much in the same constant. Both mired down by problems yet still within contact of one another.

Heck, should you so choose, there are other proverbial companions amidst you here as well, that would be glad to find a place at your side bestowing words of wisdom into your ear!

>.>

<.<

And you didn't hear this from me, but I've been told that the top of one's head makes for an ideal resting place. Just a heads up should you consider anything. Wink
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Apr 01, 2014 5:15 am

Pos: Two hours into the day and I haven't been april's fooled yet.

Frick: I may need to start keeping a list of my friends. I keep forgetting two of them exist...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Apr 01, 2014 10:21 am

Pos: went to bed a little early because I was mentally exhausted from stress.

Neg: woke up at 2AM, then 4AM. Thought you were going to get a good night's rest? Ahaha APRIL FOOLS!

Neg: opened the curtains to find that it's snowing again this morning. You thought Winter was over? Ahaha APRIL FOOLS!

Fick: well today is off to a great start already...
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMTue Apr 01, 2014 11:41 am

Pos: Procedure went smoothly for my old man and I'm just waiting in recovery.

Pos: Nice spring day out for once!

Pos: Cats React to Viral Videos!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 11:09 am

Neg: Oh God there's a blizzard coming. I thought I could finally be done with Winter. Gaaaaaaaaaaah! I know I'll survive, but...

Neg: I'm just so very, very tired of feeling like I'm at the end of my rope, like anything more will push me too far and I'll break.

I'm doing my best to only bend, and never break, but Goddamn. This testing of my limits just will not end...

Pos: In an attempt to put a positive spin on things, at least I now know my limits - at least as far as enduring bullsh** - are far higher than I could have imagined. Or maybe I'm fooling myself and I'm already well beyond that limit, with only a matter of time before I finally drain to HP = 0.

Hah. Dammit, brain. Always the pessimist.

Neg: I think I've been unconsciously starting to distance myself from friends - many of whom are the very people that help hold me together - I've barely taken the time to talk to anyone at length for at least a week or more. I need to reverse this trend.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Neg:

My parents: Hey, we'll drive you there since you've never went there. We'll pick you up when you're done, so call us.
Me: Okay.

40 minutes later, I'm done with my 2 hours class. I try to contact them for over 25 minutes, no answer.

Me: Screw that, I'm walking home.

*Walks for 20 minutes*

Me: I think I'm lost...

*Keeps on walking, walk back and forth, then I finally find the street I needed*

Me: Alright, now let's go down this street.

*Keeps walking... I think I'm lost again. Finds someone along the way*

Me: Where's this street?

Person: Oh, just down here.

Pos: I guess it was a good 1h15 of intensive walk.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMWed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Neg : The current campaign in Québec. Mud slinging from all sides, no one's actually debating about issues. It's all about digging up your opponent past to make him or her look like a bad guy. Even Québec Solidaire's trowing mud. It's depressing as f***.

Québec have no lessons to give the US when it comes to dirty politics.
Back to top Go down
shemwell99
The White Knight
shemwell99

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSat Apr 05, 2014 10:54 am

negative:monitor was out for 3 weeks or so

positive:got one given to meh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drake
Admin
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSat Apr 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Jean wrote:
Neg : The current campaign in Québec. Mud slinging from all sides, no one's actually debating about issues. It's all about digging up your opponent past to make him or her look like a bad guy. Even Québec Solidaire's trowing mud. It's depressing as f***.

Québec have no lessons to give the US when it comes to dirty politics.
I'm seeing this even all the way from Winnipeg. It's disgusting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vulcapyro
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMSun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Pos: My sibling unit introduced me to a cool art form.

Fick: Two days ago, startin' rather early in the day, some woman kept calling my cell. First time she called, I answered and she asked for some person to which I said she had the wrong number. Hanging up, I thought that was the end of that, but noooooope! Less than a minute later, she calls again, but I didn't bother answering because she seemed real weird. Then, for a few hours everything was quiet until she called during the late afternoon. I wasn't around at the time and so she left a weird voicemail intended for someone else worded somewhere along the lines of "Hey it's me. Call me later, love you." At this point, I'm getting weirded out at this creepy redneck woman and at 9 at night she calls AGAIN this time asking another time for someone I didn't know, so I told her a second time: "There's no one here by that name, you have the wrong number." Thankfully she must've gotten the point because she never bothered me again.

Truly Southern Maryland's finest.

Fick: Apparently through a funny Batman picture I shared, someone thought I was also hintin' at 'em for some nooky through it. I told 'em right quick that there ain't no hintin' goin' on anywhere and that was the end of that weird moment, thankfully.

These last few days have been real bizarre for me.... >.>;
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 am

Neg: Stuck on Nested Functions in my Excel class, and I got less then two hours to submit my assignment.
Back to top Go down
Abicion
(。◕ ‿ ◕。✿)
Abicion

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 am

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 NaZHBJF

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 ZHZwLJK

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 CRAjm3X

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 9La8FtK

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 4MuP04N

welp Monday night is going to be nuts.
Back to top Go down
http://abicion.tumblr.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 10:51 am

Pos: Finally 100% finished with my AMVs and will be posting a link here (probably in the anime section) when they're uploaded to YouTube. Fingers crossed that I don't have to go through any copyright bulls**t, at least not right away.

Neg: I want to be happy that a friend's life seems to be turning around, but instead I'm just cautiously worried. The fact that he keeps talking to me about warning bells going off in his head doesn't help, and just makes me internally scream, "and yet you ignore them!"

I sometimes think it might be for the best  if he winds up not getting the job at all - and then I feel like an asshole for thinking it. It's... not really the job that's the problem, and he really does need one.

Neg: As much as I try to fight it, the monotony of my life seriously gets to me sometimes. I'm tired of feeling like it's impossible to just escape things long enough to even catch my breath.

Pos: It was looking like a friend of mine was going to Anime Expo this year. Then it was quite clear she wasn't. Now she apparently might be again \o/
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Pos:

Productive day today!
I finished my handdrawing assignments, made a nightstand (not a one-night stand), bought and picked up a PMMA pane to use as a whiteboard in my new room and started building a lamp for my desk out of old Meccano.

I love doing a myriad of many different things in one day. It makes me feel like it was a day worth living for. If I just do one thing and it takes me the entire day to do it, I always feel sort of bad about it.

Neg:

I still have a ton of photoshop assignments to complete. D=
Oh well. At least I haven't procrastinated today.
Yet.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Neg: Too much stuff going on lately ;w; Think I'm slowly going crazy. Also I miss talking to people.

Pos: Been drawing again. Also coming up with more ideas for my story \o/
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Talk to me then =)

What is your story about?

Maybe a pm would be better xD
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Aww thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Pos: Yugioh Arc V with a pal and pizza!

Pos: Dice came over and got a Dicey hug

Pos: Gundam model building...!

Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaMMon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Jean et Jean prediction for the Québec election (based on polls + my gut feeling)

Parti libéral du Québec : 35%
Coalition avenir Québec : 29%
Parti québécois : 27%
Québec Solidaire : 7%

Minority liberal governement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 20 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next