Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 12:15 pm

The fact that he said he's feeling lonely himself is what's making me feel bad. I mean, he's married and has kids, but still. Wish I wasn't such a wimp Rolling Eyes I'll see if I can get an old classmate to join us to make it less weird.

And yeah, the DLC is expensive. Haven't bought many costumes at all for the english version. I liked how some people shared PSN accounts for DLC back then when we played the japanese version.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
If you feel uncomfortable about it I'd politely turn him down.
Agreed.

Neg: My friend said something on Monday that made me reluctant to even talk to him for nearly 24 hours because I didn't know how to even respond, but it turns out it's not entirely true. He hasn't completely given up on college.

But when he said he had I just felt most of the fight I had left in me leave almost immediately and I didn't even want to talk to him anymore.  "I gave up on college." Oh my God I just wanted to punch him but thankfully that's not physically possible over the internet. I didn't say it, but I was definitely thinking "I didn't back you up through months of bull**** just to have you give up now, when there should no longer be anything holding you back and keeping you from doing what you've wanted to do for years."

Pos: Still really excited to be meeting a whole bunch of friends at Anime Expo this summer.

Fick: Having a bit of trouble coordinating with everyone to get hotel accommodations taken care of, but it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Neg: My eyelids feel so heavy and I'm pretty out of it. And I had some dream about Code Geass that I was really enjoying but woke up from for some reason. -_-
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 2:21 pm

NEG: omg just preordered Drakengard 3 from the Square Enix store (only way it's available) and ran into so much trouble doing so that it made me want to punch a baby. Dealing with Digital River is bad enough! At least make sure your web store WORKS guys.
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Neg: Three midterms next week. Two on the same day, and last one the following day. Goddamn Philosophy students. Don't they realize that they'll have to study more sh*t?

Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Suikoden wrote:
I had some dream about Code Geass that I was really enjoying but woke up from for some reason. -_-
Well I'll be, that's a crazy coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Suikoden wrote:
I had some dream about Code Geass that I was really enjoying but woke up from for some reason. -_-
Well I'll be, that's a crazy coincidence.
So many coincidences with you...
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
NEG: omg just preordered Drakengard 3 from the Square Enix store (only way it's available) and ran into so much trouble doing so that it made me want to punch a baby. Dealing with Digital River is bad enough! At least make sure your web store WORKS guys.
What was the problemo, Tenshi? I ordered Lightning Returns and didn't have an issues that I remember. My only complaint is that they have a really stupid login process if you want to confirm order details.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
What was the problemo, Tenshi? I ordered Lightning Returns and didn't have an issues that I remember. My only complaint is that they have a really stupid login process if you want to confirm order details.
order went back to your shoping cart with the item still in it instead of completing if you used the paypal link.

Then I had to create a new SE account twice. And to create the second account through the normal checkout link because the paypal one wouldn't work, it was randomly bitching about fields it needed filled out one at a time.

And then when I selected paypal from this area, somehow my order went through and my paypal charged without logging into it (presumably because I had already logged in at the spot where it was broken.)

That was just the biggest clusterf*** of horrible coding I have ever seen, and I make a living QA testing web software.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Neg: I am so clumsy today. What treachery is this?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
order went back to your shoping cart with the item still in it instead of completing if you used the paypal link.

Then I had to create a new SE account twice. And to create the second account through the normal checkout link because the paypal one wouldn't work, it was randomly bitching about fields it needed filled out one at a time.

And then when I selected paypal from this area, somehow my order went through and my paypal charged without logging into it (presumably because I had already logged in at the spot where it was broken.)

That was just the biggest clusterf*** of horrible coding I have ever seen, and I make a living QA testing web software.
Ah yeah. Your issue seems to be more with Square-Enix's code than Digital River's. I've been a member of Square-Enix's site through three generations, and lemme tell ya, they don't know shit.

First they had this brown site with Gaia Online-style cutesy avatars you could make. That was fine, and it let you complete surveys and enter contests (art submissions mostly) for points to redeem merch. I think you could also register games but I can't remember any last-gen games featuring Square-Enix Members codes, so I think I'm misremembering.

With the current generation, they rolled out the members codes and changed to a site that is nearly identical to their online store interface; this featured a traditional forum and avatar experience. They completely fucked the migration of accounts though. I ended up getting assigned some random account number like "member38457194" to sign in with, even though my display name was still Taiyz. At some point, because I was never able to sign into that account (unaware of the username) I ended up making a proper account with my username. That account somehow got registered with Square-Enix Europe (or maybe it was the member* account,) so I couldn't edit some aspects of my profile on the US site (for their forums) because it would redirect me to the European site, which wasn't compatible with their forums in any way.

At one point I forgot my details so I filled out a form and got signed into that original member* account. I ended up registering Just Cause 2 on that account. At another point I discovered that I actually had two accounts, and that's also when I discovered the whole Square-Enix EU problem. I think I ended up deleting the Taiyz account, recreated it on the NA site, got another copy of Just Cause 2 (it was like 5 bucks on clearance) and registered the new code with that account, then...I think I got rid of the original account too? Pretty sure they kept nothing for posterity except a handful of points from the old site, which was deleted after the first year anyway because Square-Enix Members functioned like Club Nintendo at this point.

So now everything was fine. Got Taiyz up and running, all my games from the current gen were registered to that account, and I wasn't being redirected to the EU site anymore. Then they decided to do a random security check on my account, forcing me to change my password. Then, just over the past couple weeks, they MERGED SQUARE-ENIX NA AND EU, GODDAMMIT. I couldn't remember my password again at this point, had it reset, got it migrated over and...Lost all my games. Now they're using the EU code system and none of the North American codes work anymore. The first game that works with the new NA-EU system is Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, as far as I'm aware.

Again my account is fine, but it's just absolutely ridiculous how many times they've fucked my account over the years and deleted so much of my history with them (I realize that getting rid of the account with the version 1 points and the first Just Cause 2 code were my decision, but I couldn't modify the member* username so fuck that.) Then there's the fact that not only have they discontinued Square-Enix Members, but all North American game history has been wiped out prior to the release of Tomb Raider DE.

Strange as it may be, keeping the online store separate was a good idea. Of course, it's not completely separate, because they still want you to have a Square-Enix Members account for their MMOs and for the online store so they can save your billing address or credit card details (that's literally all, the password for your Square-Enix Members account doesn't help you retrieve order details.) But it's better than the alternative of losing all my order history. Considering that they just changed over to the NA-EU system, I'm not surprised that you ran into trouble.

So yeah, welcome to Square-Enix Members.

PS: Thanks for pointing out Drakengard 3. Didn't realize the CE would be so limited...
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Fick: They renamed Crazy Diamond into Shining Diamond for the JoJo PS3 game.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Suikoden wrote:
I think they'll be fine; Fal just proposed that they make a snowman together. <3

Isn't it amazingly well done?

Aww, I'm glad that one of my Tales OTPs is engaging in such heartwarming activities. Maybe next, Fal can propose that they make a baby together And Tenshi's AMV is indeed awesome, makes me want to watch the series again. I was kind of stunned at how beautiful Sharla is at around the 2:30 mark with her glasses off.

Pos: Sliv's new sig
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 11:58 pm

@Taiyz yeah, it was massive issues with Square Enix's site. what I meant was that having to deal with Digital River just to get Drakengard 3 was bad enough already - I didn't need this crap on top of that.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 am

Dr. Casey wrote:

He's been askin' everyone how cool it was. C;

Pos: I'm addicted to Miku.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 12:16 am

Which Miku is that? If you mean the Date A Live Miku, I'm sure that I will be too once her story arc comes up.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 12:18 am

There's only one Miku in my heart, don't try to play mind games on me Casey chwan.
Back to top Go down
Jazzeh
Admin
Jazzeh

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 3:51 am

Neg: so tired of studying and the semester's just starting. Not a good sign.
Fick: did i already make a post like this or do i just think about this a lot hrm
Back to top Go down
http://jazzmorelikespazz.tumblr.com
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 3:54 am

I'm cheering for you, Jazz I love you
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 am

Good luck Jazz!

Dr. Casey wrote:
Aww, I'm glad that one of my Tales OTPs is engaging in such heartwarming activities. Maybe next, Fal can propose that they make a baby together
Now we just need Aquarimms, Keele and Miss Undie in the Forum Games section and the love dodecahedron will be restored.

Dr. Casey wrote:
Thanks!

Azulade wrote:
He's been askin' everyone how cool it was. C;
Actually that was just you.

But I do like flaunting a new signature. Maybe I should recreate the sig forum game.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Neg: winter go away I'm tired of your sh**
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Neg: My shoulder/neck area is still real painful after pullin somethin' yesterday mornin'. I can't even yawn! T.T

Azulade wrote:
Dr. Casey wrote:

He's been askin' everyone how cool it was.
Not that long ago, I remember tellin' him it'd be the perfect sig and then how it dawned on him that it was indeed sig worthy. It was cute. :3

Also Fal, I must apologize in advance if you read over that weird convo between my sister, pseudo brother-in-law and myself from last night on FB. My family is weird but we're good people, I swear! Wink
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 4:31 pm

^ delete plz
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Suikoden wrote:
Also Fal, I must apologize in advance if you read over that weird convo between my sister, pseudo brother-in-law and myself from last night on FB. My family is weird but we're good people, I swear! Wink

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 1554508_438631476267645_438781184_n

Not a prob!!

Pos: Baking party with a friend this Sunday!!

Pos: No tests and assignments this weekend! Time to watch some movies and fujoshi anime with my sister!!k maybe one test whateverrr

Fick: Poor, but this will teach me to save Razz
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaMThu Feb 06, 2014 5:17 pm

negative: came out to my mum and I have no clue what to do now
positive: I asked someone to be my valentine and they said yes ??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next