Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaël
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMTue Jun 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Dei wrote:
Negative: Surgery tomorrow depending on how bad the damage to my eyes is.

What happened to your eyes? O_o
Tear in my retina

Positive: had my left eye fixed and my right eye doesn't need surgery.
Fick: eyes are dialated and its really bright outside
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMWed Jun 18, 2014 12:14 am

^ Glad everything went well for ya, Dei!

Neg: Gotta to be up at 8 in the morning tomorrow fer a dentist appt. Hopefully they don't find anything.

But hey, gonna be on Skype bright and early! But don't be surprised if I'm about as alive as a zombie. >.>;
Back to top Go down
EEVILMURRAY

EEVILMURRAY

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMThu Jun 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Falcom wrote:
THE GOLDEN SUN HAS DAWNED UPON MY LIFE ONCE AGAIN~!!!
Good times await you once more.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMThu Jun 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Oh hey it's Eevil. Welcome.

Neg: Been so tired lately and I suspect it's because there's no freaking oxygen in here. The ventilation system has been down for weeks (renovations).

Fick: Woooork.

Neg: Feeling stressed out about finishing stuff for DonkeyCon's artists' alley in July. My own fault for procrastinating though.

Pos: Midsummer Eve tomorrow so I'm going to eat ice cream with strawberries, potato gratin with meatballs and sausages, drink cider and no one can stop me.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMThu Jun 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Neg: Sleeping has been pretty bleh lately. Had to wake up early today and have to wake up early again tomorrow and gotta sit in a waiting room for hours. Even if I did get to sleep in today my nextdoor neighbor's family (mostly little kids) being in the pool (pool's right next to my loft) at 1 in the afternoon would've woken me up....

When I go up the stairs leading to my loft, I honestly feel like Imma pass out. It being in the 90s with humidity out the wazoo ain't helpin' either I'm sure. >.>;

Fick: Even with all this dumb crap, I'm not even in a bad mood!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 7:52 am

Neg: don't feel alarmed people, but I accidentally kind of overdosed on my medication this morning (distracted while counting, but luckily well within the safe zone). I've been taking counter medication, so to speak, to negate the earlier medication.
Though I've been feeling faint the whole day.

Don't do it guys. If you are on medication, always double check whether you're taking the right amount. =/
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 8:45 am

Oh no Sliv Sad Glad you'e okay!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 am

Oh jeez Sliv I'll bet that was scary.

----------
Pos: Work may or may not start to get less stressful sometime in the coming weeks. Things have started moving in a direction that should have made me ecstatic but instead I have mixed feelings, both happy and apprehensive. I'm honestly pretty anxious about it because ironically now that it's finally happening I no longer feel ready. It involves skills that to be honest I haven't used since I got out of college in 2009. I've wanted to use them to keep from getting rusty but I just could never think of any sort of side project I'd want to do.

Ugh. Even when something finally goes my way it carries the potential to go horrendously wrong.

Pos: Vacation in less than 2 weeks, which includes finally meeting some friends face to face!

Fick: Was gonna take a break from the forum but I guess I've changed my mind. I even had a long post typed up where I just tore into myself because I'm sick of posting the same tired shit to PNF like a broken record and told myself it was time to stop posting. You guys deserve better than to put up with me whining constantly about the same shit over and over. I look at some of my previous posts and I'm absolutely disgusted with myself.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 10:55 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
Neg: don't feel alarmed people, but I accidentally kind of overdosed on my medication this morning (distracted while counting, but luckily well within the safe zone). I've been taking counter medication, so to speak, to negate the earlier medication.
Though I've been feeling faint the whole day.

Don't do it guys. If you are on medication, always double check whether you're taking the right amount. =/
Been there, done that. my problem is that I did it purposely.

Fick: Nephew baptism in Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Thanks! I'm doing much better now!

At least the nausea, light-headedness, headache and black blur in front of my eyes are gone now.

@Arn: I have no idea why you would willingly want to go through all that.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 1:34 pm

*Reads the top of the page and worries anyway*
*Gets to the bottom of the page and worry disappears as soon as it came*

....Well, that was quite the experience!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Pos: Did some bike (around 18km). Felt good.
Neg: Damn you insects!
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Hahaha, mosquitos decided to have you for lunch?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Hahaha, mosquitos decided to have you for lunch?

Sad

They even got a piece of my face >_> When I see mosquitoes, I become quite... well, agitated. I want to murder them all! It drives me crazy when there's one flying around me (when I'm on my computer). I literally go on a hunt to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Tenshi: As someone that's presently in a situation that makes it incredibly easy to relate to you, I was actually always glad every time you posted about your own situation, since they often mirrored my own feelings on any particular day. And your posts certainly never came across as whiny to me - the frustration is completely understandable, to say the least.

Pos: Watching Youtube videos
Pos: I don't completely understand how credit cards work since I just got my first one recently, but I think I'm going to receive my first statement pretty soon. It will be nice to start working towards building up a good Credit Score, since my credit history at the moment is close to nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
@Arn: I have no idea why you would willingly want to go through all that.
GAD+Depression+Panic Disorder
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMFri Jun 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Dr. Casey wrote:
Tenshi: As someone that's presently in a situation that makes it incredibly easy to relate to you, I was actually always glad every time you posted about your own situation, since they often mirrored my own feelings on any particular day. And your posts certainly never came across as whiny to me - the frustration is completely understandable, to say the least.
This. This. This. This and oh yeah, this!

Not once have I seen any your posts as being 'whiny'. In fact what I see is a friend going through life in ways very similar to some of us.

Dr. Casey wrote:
Pos: I don't completely understand how credit cards work since I just got my first one recently, but I think I'm going to receive my first statement pretty soon. It will be nice to start working towards building up a good Credit Score, since my credit history at the moment is close to nonexistent.
I need to get on this whenever I get an income going. The sooner one builds credit the better. Can't get much in life without a good Score. D:

Pos: My father who is usually quite practical with things in life (like money) has been doing a 180 from his normal behavior in regards to me doing things I've never done yet in life. What really sets this apart from other stuff is how okay he is regarding a specific decision that I'd like to accomplish where for him, there really isn't a whole lot known about it all. He would usually want to known a heck of a lot more about a situation before he'd be okay with it.

There was something that happened 7 years ago that is somewhat reminiscent to what I'm talking about now and it only came about because I continuously asked my father about it until he finally caved in and allowed it. It was a huge mistake and things ended...badly. It's not a time I look fondly back on at all; I carry a lot of shame from how damn immature and unready I was... I've certainly learned quite a bit since then but it's because of all that that I'm so surprised how this time around my father isn't hesitant about what it is that I'd like to do. I asked him why this is and he simply said it's because I'm older now. There's no denying I've learned since then but the part of being the shut-in that I am still leaves me a bit puzzled.

Now as to why this is a pos! It feels good to know that my father has such trust in me these days.

Sorry for being so vague and I wouldn't be surprised if some of you have no idea what I'm trying to say. I'm having a hard time trying to articulate what it is that I wanna say and I didn't want to go into too much deal. If anyone wants to hear more about it feel free to pm me though.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMSat Jun 21, 2014 7:09 am

@Sui: Yup, I have pretty much no idea what you're talking about.

@Tenshi: I usually skim your posts, but I rarely reply to them.
It's not that I don't want to support you, it's that I can't really help you.
But yeah, whenever you post, my thoughts are with you, at least.

@Casey: Same goes for you, although I rarely see you post, so I mostly tend to forget about you having problems at all =/

Good luck to the both of you.

About Credit Cards:
Over here I hear nothing but complaints about them. To me they sound like an incredibly bad idea because you can easily spend money you don't actually have, which means that eventually you'll have to pay it back to the credit card company anyway, with interest. Of course, my view of credit cards is heavily tainted by all those complaints I heard about them, but I can't really figure out for myself why using one would be a good idea. I'm not trying to attack you all, I'm just confused.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMSat Jun 21, 2014 7:33 am

Haha, I've always been the type to internalize my problems and keep them to myself ever since I was a little kid, so it's usually hard to tell if there's anything going on under the surface with me. As for credit cards, I don't think that I intend to use them for the long run, but they're useful in building up credit for someone that has none; I might use one for the next 6-12 months just to build up a good Credit Score, then leave it be. Credit cards don't present much risk to me at the moment since I'm in a very secure environment, financially speaking; I live with my parents and don't have any bills, so there's no real risk of me getting in over my head. I also have a nice little nest egg of about $4000 at the moment built up from taking care of Grandmother. So yeah, what you've read is exactly right, but thankfully I'm in a pretty unique situation where none of those concerns really apply.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMSat Jun 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Over here I hear nothing but complaints about them. To me they sound like an incredibly bad idea because you can easily spend money you don't actually have, which means that eventually you'll have to pay it back to the credit card company anyway, with interest. Of course, my view of credit cards is heavily tainted by all those complaints I heard about them, but I can't really figure out for myself why using one would be a good idea. I'm not trying to attack you all, I'm just confused.
It's basically a rechargeable loan that doesn't need to be permanently paid off. You have a limit based on your credit score, like your limit could be $1000 or $3000 or something, and you can charge payments on it up to that amount. At the end of every payment cycle, you are charged interest based on your current balance on the card, or nothing if it's at $0, and you are issued a "minimum payment" requirement, to make during the next cycle. Penalties presumably apply if you miss that, but I never have.

Credit cards are perfectly manageable if you keep yourself on a low limit, and they're important for building up credit. As your credit score increases you can get the company to increase your credit limit (you can also lower it later,) but I don't recommend that unless you need to buy something like a bigass TV or a new computer. Credit cards are more flexible than a standard loan for something like that because you aren't expected to have the whole thing paid off by a specific date, as long as you can keep paying the minimums they don't care. Obviously you should always do what you can to work your way back down to $0.

Pre-ordering stuff with a credit card can be tricky business, however. A recent one put me over my limit (which I keep low) because it was expensive and I wasn't expecting it to be in stock until, like, October or November and I hadn't gotten around to paying off the card that month, so that sucked. I put the blame on the store though, because it's pretty standard for a company to email you before they take payment, but all I got was a shipping notice a week after the charge. This was the only time it's ever happened to me though.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMSat Jun 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Having a CC just make it easier to spend money you don't have if you're the impulsive type. Don't buy things you can't afford and you won't get into trouble.

Having a CC is a must when travelling, especially outside your own country.

I'm very rational when it comes to money so I never had any troubles with my CC, never paid a cent of interest. In fact my limit got raised to $9k recently because I'm an ''important customer''. I think it's a strategy to make me spend more money but sorry bank, this ain't gonna work.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMSun Jun 22, 2014 1:12 am

I've only had a credit card for a few months (I am incredibly late on this) and I just use it for stuff I can already afford and then pay it all off immediately as soon as the statement comes in.

In other words I don't use it the way credit card companies want you to use it (they want you to just pay the minimum and remain in debt forever) and they likely hate me for it.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMSun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Fick: I'm now officially a godfather.

Neg: Finished the B/W season of pocemanz animu, worst season ever.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMSun Jun 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Negative: Laptop keeps overheating and making a terrible sound half the time.
Positive: Germany still top of their group.
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaMWed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 am

Frick: I'm just gonna stop trying to go to work with a positive attitude, all it does is make me leave with contempt for the human condition . . .
Pos: OMG NEW DBZ MOVIE WHAAA!?!? https://youtu.be/gPDFZpAe-oI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 38 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next