Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
Zacewing
AriArk
Prinny
Chosen of Mana
CameronL
TZ
Psypher
Drake
Lewnatic
VanSensei
Falunel
Ryu
Bo Staff Katana
Dannnnny
SRMS
Sapphie
BlazingFiddlesticks
warriorangel01
fateoffate
Arn
Jazzeh
Samaƫl
Jean
Chosen Zelos
DylDawg
Dr. Casey
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Tenshigami
Moontoon
Taiyz
shemwell99
Rainstorm
Abicion
Falcom
Venom
HCSteven
DoubleL
Txn
Slivendiferious
Suikoden
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 12:48 am

Neg: Apparently my PS2 network port died. :/
Neg: My whole day was a lie because I lost track of time and thought it was Sunday until 30 min ago(and it's 12:50AM of tuesday now).
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 2:31 am

Pos: Logged on to GW2 earlier today and saw that my sister decided to just send me a pleasant lil bit of mail that made my wholeeeeeeeeeee day.

Fick: Getting a new haircut tomorrow and I'm not sure how it'll turn out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Neg: starting to get anxious about tomorrow's trip and imagining all the things that could possibly go wrong during my vacation starting with even just making it on the flight itself.

Stop it. Just stop! Everything will be fine. Fine. And you'll finally be away from it all for a couple weeks. Relax dammit.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Stop trying to be relaxed it will just make you more anxious, instead think of something more like "I can't go back now.".
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Oh no I'm not afraid of chickening out or anything - that'd cost me too much and I'd piss off a bunch of friends. (Uh one hotel room is also dependent on me being there so yeah I'd destroy a ton of friendships if I didn't show up. Not gonna happen.)

Just pointlessly worried about all the things that can go wrong. Acknowledging it's pointless to worry is a good start at putting and end to that though.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 2:23 pm

afhdhg: Woke up with a headache and slight fever. Going to be making a doctor's appt because wtf. >.>;

Neg: Typical Maryland summer day. D:
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Neg: Work was so stressful that as soon as I got in the car I turned into a massive bundle of nerves.

Holy s**t I don't have to work for another week and a half I don't need to be stressed anymore wtf.

I'm feeling mostly better now (maybe just a little uneasy) but wtf was that.
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue Jul 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Fick: Happy Canada Day
Negative: My province is flooding
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Jul 02, 2014 12:20 am

Regina I assume?

Neg: Mosquito bites are nasty here in the Prairies. Back in the Philippines, there are a lot more of them, even floating above our heads when the afternoon starts, but their bites are not that stingy or painful compared to the mosquitoes here. I'm still scratching my poor arms.

Fick: I'm used to having rashes/bites, so I dunno how to feel about them.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Jul 02, 2014 12:38 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Work was so stressful that as soon as I got in the car I turned into a massive bundle of nerves.

Holy s**t I don't have to work for another week and a half I don't need to be stressed anymore wtf.

I'm feeling mostly better now (maybe just a little uneasy) but wtf was that.

My work just loves to give me a long, busy day before my vacation starts. What really sucks is that it was originally a four hour shift and they changed it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Jul 02, 2014 7:29 am

Seems like work is being hard on many of us ;w; Also been stressed out lately.

Neg: Work.
Pos: Got a new TV for the living room. Aw yiss.
Pos: Fiance's parents got me a new bike. Holy crap ;A;
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 am

I wish I could get stressed with work.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Casey
Anime Girl Advocate
Dr. Casey

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Jul 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Pos: Tenshi is gone (normally not a good point, but considering what he's leaving for...), and Scrawlers is back. This is an important day in the land of Reservia.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMWed Jul 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Pos:
Dr. Casey wrote:
Pos: Tenshi is gone (normally not a good point, but considering what he's leaving for...), and Scrawlers is back. This is an important day in the land of Reservia.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMThu Jul 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Pos: I've went and watched How to Train your Dragon 2 in the cinema just now.

It's beautiful and I love it and it makes me sad I'll never be able to watch it again in the same way as the first time.

A definite 11/10.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMFri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Pos: Swept not 1, not 2, but 3 random teams online on battle spot with Jolteon, and killing an Aegislash made me even more ecstatic, along with beating an entire legendary team (though he didn't take his Zekrom with him, thank the lord). Jolteon the Janitor doing her job right.

Pos: Work off today, making a pizza sometime today because my sister is buying the ingredients, gonna be fun and messy

-------

https://talesreserve.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=385

-------

https://talesreserve.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=390

-------

https://talesreserve.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=392
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40