Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 12:42 pm

You've never been behind the wheel at all until this week Tenshi? What has the holdup been?
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Driving can be a glorious thing... yet at the same time it can be a serious pain in the balls. I love driving on the winding roads up in the hills around where I used to live in California. Roads were usually empty, and I got to enjoy the good handling of my car. Sadly my car is just an automatic and is slow in a straight line, but it is still fun to drive. Can't really drive it the same way out here in Louisiana though -__-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 1:37 pm

@Lloydzerdk Twist the knife, why don't you? Thanks for ruining my mood, dammit. Not to be rude but I'm just going to be frank: I DON'T WANT TO F***ING TALK ABOUT IT, OK?

I'm sorry, I know you don't know, and that's why you're asking - but I just spent OVER A YEAR tormenting myself over this very thing, so that really f***ing hurt.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Fick: Along with exercising, I'm starting the arduous task of learning to appreciate/love myself and not dwell and despise myself for the stupid shit (mainly stuff from my teenage years) that I've done in the past.

All those years of being unfairly branded a social outcast and treated like shit as a kid until I was 14 won't make it easy but I'm tired of living like this. How in the hell can I ever expect to enjoy what life has to offer if I let that garbage get to me? I didn't have much back then but now there are people who love me for who I am and don't judge me for having a screwed up past.

Lloyzerdk wrote:
You've never been behind the wheel at all until this week Tenshi? What has the holdup been?
There are people out there with lives that don't allow for the time and resources necessary to get the requirements needed for a license. Tenshi himself had been for the longest time held up between taking care of family and not having a proper mentor. Essentially he hadn't been in an ideal situation to learn driving period. Learning to drive is something that takes time and dedication and only now is he able to finally work on that.

Some people just don't even bother with it due to location, lack of motivation, costs and upkeep, etc.

I'm 24 and I've only got a permit. :/

Lloyzerdk wrote:
Sorry, wasn't trying to offend. I too, also don't have my license. I've been practicing on and off for a couple years now, and I know firsthand how difficult driving is. If you don't have the self-confidence and the decisiveness to drive, it can be a trial. I'm more than happy to offer you advice if you'd like.

S'all good. I kinda knew you weren't being antagonistic.

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Sorry, wasn't trying to offend. I too, also don't have my license. I've been practicing on and off for a couple years now, and I know firsthand how difficult driving is. If you don't have the self-confidence and the decisiveness to drive, it can be a trial. I'm more than happy to offer you advice if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Apology accepted, and I know you weren't. You just inadvertently threw everything I try so hard not to beat myself up about directly into my face, and my knee-jerk reaction was to be so furious that to be honest, I wanted to verbally rip your head off. But I knew you didn't deserve that, so I was trying to be as nice as possible in my response.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Neg: Sushi is expensive.

Pos: It was sushi.

Neg: So much moneyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Pos. Went to see DBZ Battle of Gods in theaters yesterday. It was very fun. The movie was really funny and the crowd, while loud at times, made it a pleasant event to be at.

Fick. Finished watching Watamote, and the ending gave me mixed feelings. I was expecting one more upbeat, but I do respect it for not taking the easy way out.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMWed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 pm

I've been watching loads of animés recently. Most of them good, some bad but most of the times my opinion didn't seemed to stray too far from the average.

Until I watched the melancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya. Apparently lot of ppl love this serie.

I had to drop that animé midway because Haruhi was pissing me off too much. How can such a selfish sociopath be considered funny? Most importantly, why does everyone bends over to please her? Why doesn't anyone have the balls to put that bitch in her place? It was INFURIATING to watch. If at least she had a reason but no, all we're ever told is than routine bores her.

Seriously it was the worse animé I've saw. Thank God it had good music or else it would be a 1/10 in my book.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMThu Aug 07, 2014 12:11 am

You're not the only one, I also despise Haruhi with a burning passion.
I think it was the first anime I watched that I could label with pure hatred, just, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Lloyzerdk

Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMThu Aug 07, 2014 1:33 am

It's been awhile since I've seen the series so I may be wrong, but I think it's established that Haruhi has some special power that affects everything around her based on her mood, and if she becomes depressed the world would be in jeopardy, so the characters try to fulfill her wishes in order to prevent that.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMThu Aug 07, 2014 1:39 am

I think you kind of missed the point, it's all about Kyon's straight man narrative to her inane spoiled bullshit.

And yeah Lloydzerdk is correct. She's basically the will of the universe but doesn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMThu Aug 07, 2014 3:45 am

Fick: Moved temporarily. Hopefully 6 weeks will pass quickly.
Neg: One year since mom died Crying or Very sad
Neg: Autumn is coming. I can feel it ;w; Please stay a bit longer, summer.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMThu Aug 07, 2014 11:31 am

Neg: Stress, and wishing I could get more frequent breaks from stressors in my life.

Neg: Why the f*** can't I stop worrying about things.

Neg: So, so tired of having no local friends. I miss just being able to get away and hang out with people. Talk. Do meaningful things. Keep the monotony of life from driving me crazy! Where the f*** did the social aspect of my life go in the past few years? I have a bunch of internet friends which is great but just meeting anyone face to face takes tons of planning and money...

Fick: It seems that with the whole driving thing finally underway, other concerns are starting to fill the void. Really wish it were easier for me to focus on the bright side of things.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMThu Aug 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Duck: Drove down into Virginia a ill ways and nearing a gas station I gotta little too close to a van's blindspot coming up on the right. Thankfully I didn't hit em or anything.

Pos: Shit happens and I'm taking that experience in careful stride. Not too long ago when I'd have mistakes I'd be too hard on myself about it. Not this time it seems!

Tenshigami wrote:
Fick: It seems that with the whole driving thing finally underway, other concerns are starting to fill the void. Really wish it were easier for me to focus on the bright side of things.
Think of it this way, with driving comes the opportunity to expand your horizons.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMFri Aug 08, 2014 11:02 am

Fick/LMFAO: So my dad grilled burgers yesterday, and he ate like half of his before he realized there was no burger in the bun.

This is... the kind of absent-mindedness that I have to deal with on a daily basis and honestly I'm lucky for once it didn't negatively affect me and was only 100% hilarious at his expense. It does serve as a reminder that I need to get the hell out of the house while still can though. When it does affect me this s**t drives me crazy, and it's only getting worse as time goes by.
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMFri Aug 08, 2014 11:23 am

Negative: UTI
Fick: Still haven't decided when I want to bother moving into my apartment
Positive: New NCIS album
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMFri Aug 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Pos: Was puttin' on what was left of some whip cream in a can on a brownie just like this when the last remnants bein' sprayed exploded on my dessert plate. In my shock and awe from the kitchen I proclaimed rather loudly that "It looked like Santa had explosive diarrhea all over my plate!" The other people with me in the kitchen laughed aloud and I soon followed suit once the reality of what I just said sank in. My father had the most hilariously horrified look on his face.

One would think he'd be conditioned to this kind of weird stuff in the family by now...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMFri Aug 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Santa's crap is white? This is news to me.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMFri Aug 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Santa's crap is white? This is news to me.
Yeah it was top secret info but I had to tell the world!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMSat Aug 09, 2014 12:10 am

Pos: I finished Disgaea 2 not too long ago.
Neg: The post-game grinding has only begun...
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMSat Aug 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Pos: Went out touring apartments today. One is in a really great location and is 100 sq ft bigger but the other is like, really, really nice quality and has good sound proofing (so neighbors won't bug me nearly as much, and I'll be less likely to bug them). On the other hand the latter is also more expensive for somewhat less space.

Kinda hard to choose, though financially and location-wise that first choice would be best.

EDIT a couple days later:

Neg: Really depressed right now after realizing just how little I make compared to how much stress I go through to make that money. There's a lot positive going on but this really has me down.
Back to top Go down
Arn
Tensoku Star
Arn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Neg: Robin Williams is dead. Sad
Back to top Go down
Txn
You > Evil
Txn

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Arn wrote:
Neg: Robin Williams is dead. Sad
Wait what?! Sad
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaMMon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 pm

He apparently killed himself... or says the news over here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 7 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next