Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Yeah Tenshi, glad she's okay.

Fick: Felt bad about that quiz

Neg: Got 79.6 as my final mark in sales..... SO.FRIGGIN.CLOSE.

So, for the next 3 weeks I won't have internet. Going to move houses this month, so I'm gonna miss my neighbourhood. Had a good local gameshop, cardshop, and some pretty great places, and the new place is pretty empty tbh.

Only way I have internet is if I drop by school, or go on data on phone, though that goes by fast. No forums or anime for a looooooong while, because that's how 3 weeks feels.

Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Edit: Dragon Quest 3 on IOS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Finally, I don't have to play a horribly done trans patch that fucks up with basic dialogue! Hurrah!

Falcom wrote:
So, for the next 3 weeks I won't have internet. Going to move houses this month, so I'm gonna miss my neighbourhood. Had a good local gameshop, cardshop, and some pretty great places, and the new place is pretty empty tbh.

Only way I have internet is if I drop by school, or go on data on phone, though that goes by fast. No forums or anime for a looooooong while, because that's how 3 weeks feels.
Your absence will be missed, my dear fellow. Know this though, you shall ever be on our minds all the while!

I wish you look in your allocation of abodes, Fal! Praise be to the almighty lord, Dr. Casey for a safe journey!
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Pos: Everything is going swimmingly.

Literally everything.

Frick: I have so many batteries xD
Using remote controlled cars, helicopters and lego Power Functions modules (and Mindstorms) just eats through batteries like cray-zey.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:

Literally everything.

Frick: I have so many batteries xD
Using remote controlled cars, helicopters and lego Power Functions modules (and Mindstorms) just eats through batteries like cray-zey.
Needs more Lithium Polymer then.

Pos: GTAV PS4 is addicting...
Pos: MOAR model cars on the way
Neg: Speaking of batteries, I need more 3 cell Li-Po batteries for my r/c buggy...
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Venom wrote:
How's the first person driving? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Venom wrote:
How's the first person driving? Very Happy
Funky lol
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Falcom wrote:

You shall be missed, Falcom. On the bright side, you'll be able to marathon the rest of Kirito Steals The Show Somehow when you return.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Edit: Dragon Quest 3 on IOS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Finally, I don't have to play a horribly done trans patch that fucks up with basic dialogue! Hurrah!
Sigh. I really wanted an upgraded port of that for the DS/3DS.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
^ I'm glad your mom came out of it ok. That's at least one less thing worry to about thankfully. Go with the knowledge that you've got more patience than most people I know and know that such a trait is incredible.
Falcom wrote:
Yeah Tenshi, glad she's okay.
Thanks you two. She has the eye patch off now, but she can't see anything out of that eye yet. There's a bubble of fluid in her eye that will supposedly dissolve slowly over the course of a month. They don't want her doing anything so much as leaning over for at least 2-3 weeks for fear of something happening with the bubble or something. They also don't want her sitting in the front seat of the car due to the passenger side airbag - if the airbag were to go off in her face (either due to an accident or just going off by freak occurrance) the impact could damage her eye.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Neg: Yesterday sucked. Bad.
Uh oh, everything ok Sui?

Falcom wrote:

Egads, 3 weeks without the Falafelmeister?! Surely this must be Hell.

Slivendiferious wrote:

Literally everything.
Literally? Are you living under the sea? I guess everything IS better down where it's wetter.

--------------------------------------------------

Pos: Despite the things that are going on I'm actually feeling pretty ok right now. Work has been annoying in that it's been hard to get away from it. I've been working 9 hour days but only paid for 8 hours due to being on salary.

But it's surprisingly more tolerable. The guy we hired that will supposedly be my replacement when they move me to a development position is a really good worker and I've hardly had to train him. Just having two of us doing the job that used to be me alone has made it so I feel like I can actually keep up with the constant demands, and by putting our heads together we can actually filter out the insanity of my boss and figure out ways to get things done that are far more efficient than the bullshit we're often asked to do.

I still get really stressed out at times but to be honest my work situation is the best it's been in a while at the moment.

I'm not yet truly content with where my life is right now, but y'know what? Aside from my mom's situation, things aren't really all that bad at the moment.

My mind just feels really clear right now. I'm not entirely free of worry or doubt, but it's more a light tugging feeling than a crushing weight.

This is like the complete opposite of how I was feeling even just this morning, and I don't even know why.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Taiyz wrote:
Sigh. I really wanted an upgraded port of that for the DS/3DS.
I know what ya mean. I'd take a port to 3DS any freakin' day. It plays nice and everything but damn is the port's aspect ratio tiny....

Tenshigami wrote:
Uh oh, everything ok Sui?
I thought about just how much the odds are against me with doing what it takes to be happy in life, yesterday. That nasty realization left me feeling a lot of fear. Being realistic about my aims hit hard but not to the point to where I'm just gonna say screw it and give up.

After all, the greatest things in life never come easy and with that knowledge right there I feel empowered. The last 2 years of my life have been full of happenings I never saw coming. Those amazing radical changes really annihilated my fatalistic assumptions of my life and my future right into the dust. I truly realized anything can happen.

One change was my sister coming into my life. If someone had told me that after 22 years and having no clue as to where my siblings were that I'd not only establish connections with both and meet one of them, I'd scoff in their face. I was firmly convinced that opportunity had closed years ago but nooooooooooope I was totally wrong! Somehow against all odds and shitty relatives getting in the way it happened!

So whilst I'll be realistic and not get my hopes up to ridiculous levels about potential future prospects, I'm not going to let that stop me from trying.

Tenshigami wrote:
Literally? Are you living under the sea? I guess everything IS better down where it's wetter.
Turns out Sliv's been a merman the entire time! Very tricky, that one....

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: Despite the things that are going on I'm actually feeling pretty ok right now. Work has been annoying in that it's been hard to get away from it. I've been working 9 hour days but only paid for 8 hours due to being on salary.

But it's surprisingly more tolerable. The guy we hired that will supposedly be my replacement when they move me to a development position is a really good worker and I've hardly had to train him. Just having two of us doing the job that used to be me alone has made it so I feel like I can actually keep up with the constant demands, and by putting our heads together we can actually filter out the insanity of my boss and figure out ways to get things done that are far more efficient than the bullshit we're often asked to do.

I still get really stressed out at times but to be honest my work situation is the best it's been in a while at the moment.

I'm not yet truly content with where my life is right now, but y'know what? Aside from my mom's situation, things aren't really all that bad at the moment.

My mind just feels really clear right now. I'm not entirely free of worry or doubt, but it's more a light tugging feeling than a crushing weight.

This is like the complete opposite of how I was feeling even just this morning, and I don't even know why.
You, sir, have no idea how relieving is to know that yer feeling such a drastic change since this morning. Like omg.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Slivendiferious wrote:

Literally everything.

Well to be fair, the average altitude of my country is 10 metres BELOW sea level.
And my parents live right next to the neighborhood that has the lowest altitude of the entire country.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSat Dec 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
I thought about just how much the odds are against me with doing what it takes to be happy in life, yesterday. That nasty realization left me feeling a lot of fear. Being realistic about my aims hit hard but not to the point to where I'm just gonna say screw it and give up.
I know how you feel all too well. So often everything I want to accomplish in order to be happy just seems impossible, especially because it feels like I'm trying to accomplish these things 10 years too late. Too many times I've fought against the thought, "Just stop. You're out of time. Give up already."

Suikiwiden wrote:
After all, the greatest things in life never come easy and with that knowledge right there I feel empowered. The last 2 years of my life have been full of happenings I never saw coming. Those amazing radical changes really annihilated my fatalistic assumptions of my life and my future right into the dust. I truly realized anything can happen.
I unfortunately don't really feel all that empowered, but... it'd be so easy to just give up and go back to being who I was a few years ago, before I started posting on TSF and before I came back into contact with old internet friends from a decade ago. But I don't want to - I was an asshole! Not to mention that being a shut-in who bitterly curses everyone and everything and just wants to bury himself in video games isn't sustainable. I started realizing that when my current job cut down my free time considerably (need a job to buy games - don't have enough time to play them) and I'm seeing that even more with so much clear evidence of my parents failing health. I don't want to give up my gaming habits entirely, as they're a huge part of what makes me 'me'.  But I need to get myself in a position where I can live on my own and fully support myself. I can't stay where I'm at forever, and I wasn't happy the way I was, either.

Progress has been slow, but I know I can do it if I keep at it. Currently, I'm still not really happy with where I am, but I'm happy with who I am. And that's more than I could have said about myself a few years ago.

Suikiwiden wrote:
One change was my sister coming into my life. If someone had told me that after 22 years and having no clue as to where my siblings were that I'd not only establish connections with both and meet one of them, I'd scoff in their face. I was firmly convinced that opportunity had closed years ago but nooooooooooope I was totally wrong! Somehow against all odds and shitty relatives getting in the way it happened!
That truly is one of the most amazing things that can happen. After years of being totally pessimistic (or even cynical) about something you're finally proven wrong.

Suikiwiden wrote:
So whilst I'll be realistic and not get my hopes up to ridiculous levels about potential future prospects, I'm not going to let that stop me from trying.
That's the spirit! Things may not always go your way, but give it all you've got! And while there's only so much I can do from across the net, don't forget that you've got my support, and the support of others as well.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Dec 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Tenshi, you are a true bro, man!

Oreo: ...My phone is evil. I can live with the completely random hilarious autocorrects it likes it do but not this latest stunt. >.>;

In hindsight I'm laughing about it but good lawd I wanted to die at the time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Dec 08, 2014 11:38 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Tenshi, you are a true bro, man!
I don't really think that's entirely true, but thanks.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Oreo: ...My phone is evil. I can live with the completely random hilarious autocorrects it likes it do but not this latest stunt. >.>;

In hindsight I'm laughing about it but good lawd I wanted to die at the time.
Ahaha oh dear. The fact that some phones learn from your previous text entries and will adapt autocorrect to that only makes such situations worse (and potentially more frequent).

------------

Neg: Bad case of the Mondays this morning.

Fick: I just want to take this time to say... Thanks for putting up with me. I know I can go on about the same shit repeatedly here in PNF when I'm upset,  but I've been thinking about that and I realize that I do it because I need to. I need an outlet or I'll just bottle things up where they'll only affect me more.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Dec 08, 2014 11:48 am

Neg: Wow my schedule is just completely out of whack.
Back to top Go down
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMTue Dec 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Pos: School is almost over for me!

Neg: Still have a final to do!
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMTue Dec 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Neg: ComSci Final didn't go so well. Have to brace myself if I need to retake the class.

Neg/Fick: One more final, but Psychology which I can prolly do better than ComSci

Pos: Someone helped me with what to study for this final. Really grateful and cheered me after that brutal comsci final.
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 8:43 am

Neg: Friend's wedding is this sunday. No idea what to give them as a gift. I just remembered that it's a good idea to bring a gift. Gotta figure something out, i'll try tomorrow.
Frick: Sons of Anarachy finale was aight.
Pos: I love this game.

Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 am

Neg/Fick/I don't know: My boss's boss's boss wants to see me for a review today. I'm fearful this could mean I'll be without a job when that's over. The last time he called me over a few years ago I got a raise, but I somehow doubt that's the case here.

Not gonna lie - I'm definitely nervous about it. But I also feel like I shouldn't worry too much about it, and that whatever happens, happens.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg/Fick/I don't know: My boss's boss's boss wants to see me for a review today. I'm fearful this could mean I'll be without a job when that's over. The last time he called me over a few years ago I got a raise, but I somehow doubt that's the case here.

Not gonna lie - I'm definitely nervous about it. But I also feel like I shouldn't worry too much about it, and that whatever happens, happens.
It might not even be about you. Maybe he just wants to gather intel on your boss or their boss. Or one of your colleagues.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 3:14 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE OMG

Megapos: Holy shit was I ever wrong! I just got another raise! I haven't figured out the difference per paycheck yet but it will help me in my quest for an affordable apartment regardless of how much.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 3:25 pm

That's great news Tenshi! So happy for you ^.^

Neg: Said it before but I have the most dysfunctional family ever and they're so draining. How to shut off emotions?

Pos: Since my fiance finally got a job I can go back to school next year. Kind of nervous but excited \o/
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
GOOD NEWS FOR ONCE OMG

Megapos: Holy shit was I ever wrong! I just got another raise! I haven't figured out the difference per paycheck yet but it will help me in my quest for an affordable apartment regardless of how much.
I'm genuinely happy for ya! It's nice to see all your hard work being recognized. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meow Wow

Meow Wow

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Pos: had my gaming final today, it was lest of final and more of a party! There was cake and cookies. It was a cake based on the portal cake!
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Dec 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Pos: In WoW, I've been gearing up and nearing closer and closer to my old skill level. My guild starts raiding in less than a week and whilst I do wanna bear tank my comp is utter shit. So instead I'll be doing some serious pvp in arenas. 

Pos: Loving Gundam Seed. Currently at ep. 17! Though if there is one thing that I cannot stand it's Flay. What a slutasaurus!

Neg: I need a new mic. I miss having ridiculously long convos with friends!
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSat Dec 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Neg: Today, I have 1 fewer year to live on this planet.
Pos: Today, I have lived on this planet for one more year.

Last edited by Harbinger on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next