Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+37
Meow Wow
Grim
fateoffate
Prinny
Lewnatic
Cless Aileron
Naoshi
King Cat the Sixth
Roadie
Drake
AquaRimms
Dracos
Psypher
Zacewing
warriorangel01
Jazzeh
Bo Staff Katana
Chosen Zelos
DoubleL
Txn
Jean
VanSensei
Abicion
Dr. Casey
Tenshigami
BlazingFiddlesticks
Moontoon
DylDawg
Lloyzerdk
Harbinger
Arn
Venom
Taiyz
Slivendiferious
Samaël
Falcom
Suikoden
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMMon May 11, 2015 7:45 pm

So I had the fortunate opportunity to volunteer for Bushiroad's Springfest Regionals the past weekend. I was a Floor Judge on Saturday for Vanguard, and a mere Runner for Weiss Schwarz and Buddyfight (too noob at those games to clarify rulings lol)

A lot of people yelling JADGE, the nightmares are real now.

Very crowded lot for Vanguard Teamfest, with about 261 contestants. Also the thirst for Maiden of Flower Screens were real..... SCALPERS

Aside from a few disputes and people getting their stuff stolen (only happened on Vanguard day, and 3 times no less!) overall it was a very fun weekend and got to meet a lot of people and while I was unable to play or trade anyone it was enjoyable chatting up with others and clearing rulings.

Managed to get all this loot for compensation for volunteering as well, which was pretty cool:

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 JakEd1o

Also got $93 worth of amazon.ca gift credit and other Love Live Weiss Schwarz shit that should be coming in, WOOOORTH.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue May 12, 2015 2:04 am

Huh, I'm actually surprised that there's tournaments for that stuff on our side of the globe.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue May 12, 2015 7:20 am

Taiyz wrote:
Huh, I'm actually surprised that there's tournaments for that stuff on our side of the globe.
I'm upset there aren't any over here.

@Tenshi:
Mayor congratulations are in order! ;D
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue May 12, 2015 9:13 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
@Tenshi:
Mayor congratulations are in order! ;D
Mayor? This is news to me - I don't remember having to take a train to the apartment, or talking to a cat on the way, and my landlord won't be a racoon (thank God).

My neighbors won't be animals either, as the complex allows no pets.

This might allow me to turn over a New Leaf tho. Wink
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue May 12, 2015 11:51 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
I'm upset there aren't any over here.
I hear NA is lovely this time of year. Wink

Slivendiferious wrote:
@Tenshi:Mayor congratulations are in order! ;D
Auto correct strikes again?

Tenshigami wrote:
Mayor? This is news to me - I don't remember having to take a train to the apartment, or talking to a cat on the way, and my landlord won't be a racoon (thank God).

My neighbors won't be animals either, as the complex allows no pets.

This might allow me to turn over a New Leaf tho. Wink
Bahahahaha! xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMTue May 12, 2015 2:39 pm

Pos: OMG Sui that set! Very nostalgia such awesome wow
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 3:11 am

Sliv and Taiyz reminded me that I had Skype..... Oops

Also @ Taiyz only Toronto and Vancouver has these annually in Canada Razz
Met some guys who drove half a day trips just to enter, so cool.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm

What the f***: Seriously, after all the shit you said about my uncle as he's been in the hospital and we assumed he was going to die, about him having "wasted his life" and blah blah blah...

WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING COMPARING ME TO HIM, and just now say that you want me to make friends and shit and I mean what the f***. You think I WANT to be stuck in a life where the only friends I have are online? You think I actually ENJOY this? No, I'm moving out of your fucking house because I want my life to GO SOMEWHERE. I'm SICK of this shit. If I stay here then I WILL be alone, FOREVER. So just SHUT THE f*** UP and WHY would you even GO there!?

[/rant] Sorry guys I just needed to get that out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 1:35 pm

I think someone is worried about you.

And yes, moving out is a great idea.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Bittersweet Pos?:
[Jobless Reincarnation - I'll Give my Best if I Go to a Different World - ]
- The End -

Translation of Mushoku Tensei Web Novel is completed, and there marks the end of the chronicle of the Quagmire. 'See ya' indeed, Rudeus Greyrat.

Now to wait for Yen Press or something to take up the Light Novel so I can get a physical copy of this joyful biography of a perverted genius polygamist.

Why doesnt this forum has a thread for LN/WN again? It's pretty much a weeab's hideout, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Don't say the W-word, it's racist.

Also does anybody besides you read online translations of light novels here? The only light novels I've really ever bothered to get into were the .hack ones, and Kino no Tabi but Tokyopop's defunct and they also pissed off the Japanese publisher somehow so the latter got canceled.

Either way, we're not fascists here, you can, y'know, make a thread yourself.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 11:00 pm

I only read like, 3 LN series.

Campione and Index.

I stopped reading SAO at some point in the middle of Alicization.

Finished Chrome Shelled Regios.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
I think someone is worried about you.
I know. It just really struck a nerve. It's not like I have zero offline friends by CHOICE, or that it doesn't BOTHER me that I have no friends. This is something that's with me constantly that I try to push to the back of my mind or it will eat away at me. Even saying what my mother did was unintentionally cruel.

Slivendiferious wrote:
And yes, moving out is a great idea.
Yes. Yes it is. OMG the place is like, almost perfect. The location isn't great but the apartment itself is practically everything I could possibly want.

Pos: Lease signed, deposit paid, several boxes already packed.

Last edited by Tenshigami on Sat May 16, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSat May 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Negative: Work as been so slow lately. :X
Positive: Going to Germany in August.
Positive: Long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSun May 17, 2015 12:16 am

Well, I finally made a playlist for Assassin's Creed's musical trailers. I left out ACIII because although it seems like they had licensed music, it was instrumental and not very impactful, I think they also had a trailer with the American national anthem (might've been Amazing Grace, think that trailer came out on Independence Day.) I also don't think I've explored all the AC trailers yet so there may be others, but these are all the ones I have seen (fun fact: I had completely forgotten about the Horizon trailer for Black Flag, I actually found it while compiling the others, but YouTube claims I have watched it.) There's also technically a second musical trailer for Rogue omitted for the same reason, there's a vocal-less trailer for the original game featuring a cello track, don't know if that was licensed or not.

Why did I compile this list? Because it's nostalgia supreme. A lot of these trailers (excluding the Revelations, Unity and Syndicate ones) were overlooked by most of the community because they weren't reveals or E3 trailers, but they're easily one of the most iconic things that stand out in my mind when I reminisce about the series. It's also a rather startling journey through the previous generation of both game engines and YouTube compression (ignoring Revelations and Unity, again.) Enter Rome is also probably one of the greatest video game trailers ever, IMO.

Anyway, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ixr2q8bHo8&list=PLTKxKzJFxO1VlCHa3xHl7zzRS4m45IoyE
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaMSun May 17, 2015 12:56 am

Neg: My neck still hurts. Wat.

Tenshigami wrote:
I know. It just really struck a nerve. It's not like I have zero offline friends by CHOICE, or that it doesn't BOTHER me that I have no friends. This is something that's with me constantly that I try to push to the back of my mind or it will eat away at me. Even saying what my mother did was unintentionally cruel.
Having no offline friends can be a sensitive thing for me at times but I just remind myself that new opportunities are right around the corner.

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: Lease signed, deposit paid, several boxes already packed.
Must be a great feelin'! Very Happy

Tenshigami wrote:
Pos: OMG Sui that set! Very nostalgia such awesome wow
dat remix <3

-------

https://talesreserve.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=711
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 40 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40