Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments Empty
PostSubject: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments 07v2DaMFri Aug 01, 2014 4:24 pm

So I dun gots me a PS4 recently, and I'm fairly certain I've got my broadcasting settings ready to go. I figure I should probably stream some stuff, just for the heck of it, and to test it out. I've got a three-day weekend so it's the perfect time (although I'll be marathoning Halo 4 with Jase so availability is subject to change.)

I'm not gonna set specific dates, I'll just post in this thread when I go live. I'll just be playing Watch_Dogs, I'm pretty early in the story and will likely do a bunch of side-missions and stuff before doing campaign stuff. I dunno if I'll have any ability to paricipate in the chat so I may plug in a headset and will likely need feedback on how well it works.

http://twitch.tv/taiyz

Catch-up for Watch_Dogs:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Taiyz on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments 07v2DaMFri Aug 01, 2014 6:38 pm

You're not supposed to stream games on the PS4, you're supposed to stream yourself fooling around with the PS4 Camera. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments 07v2DaMMon Aug 04, 2014 4:33 am

Gonna start streaming in about 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments 07v2DaMMon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 am

The stream won't load for me Taiyz. Are you still streaming?
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments 07v2DaMMon Aug 04, 2014 7:55 am

I stopped a while ago, not sure when, I was probably still streaming when you posted. I apparently had up to 6 viewers but I guess they must've been PS4 owners or Twitch users searching for Watch_Dogs. Also, my comments weren't loading for some reason, need to fix that. Could be caused by TwitchPlaysPokemon's recent return, apparently...

Archive is here: http://www.twitch.tv/taiyz/b/554413243

I need to check it out myself to see how it looked.

Edit: Not sure if it's because of archive quality or if that's how my stream actually looked, but I don't think it's worthwhile streaming from my PS4 for now, at least not on a wireless connection. The lack of comments also soured my experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments
Page 1 of 1