HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:24 pm

So I dun gots me a PS4 recently, and I'm fairly certain I've got my broadcasting settings ready to go. I figure I should probably stream some stuff, just for the heck of it, and to test it out. I've got a three-day weekend so it's the perfect time (although I'll be marathoning Halo 4 with Jase so availability is subject to change.)

I'm not gonna set specific dates, I'll just post in this thread when I go live. I'll just be playing Watch_Dogs, I'm pretty early in the story and will likely do a bunch of side-missions and stuff before doing campaign stuff. I dunno if I'll have any ability to paricipate in the chat so I may plug in a headset and will likely need feedback on how well it works.

http://twitch.tv/taiyz

Catch-up for Watch_Dogs:
Spoiler:

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.

Last edited by Taiyz on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:38 pm

You're not supposed to stream games on the PS4, you're supposed to stream yourself fooling around with the PS4 Camera. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:33 am

Gonna start streaming in about 10 minutes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slivendiferious
Quilvius

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:55 am

The stream won't load for me Taiyz. Are you still streaming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:55 am

I stopped a while ago, not sure when, I was probably still streaming when you posted. I apparently had up to 6 viewers but I guess they must've been PS4 owners or Twitch users searching for Watch_Dogs. Also, my comments weren't loading for some reason, need to fix that. Could be caused by TwitchPlaysPokemon's recent return, apparently...

Archive is here: http://www.twitch.tv/taiyz/b/554413243

I need to check it out myself to see how it looked.

Edit: Not sure if it's because of archive quality or if that's how my stream actually looked, but I don't think it's worthwhile streaming from my PS4 for now, at least not on a wireless connection. The lack of comments also soured my experience.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments   

Back to top Go down

Watch Taiyz amble around virtual environments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Video Games-
Jump to: