Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur Empty
PostSubject: Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur   Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 8:25 am

I know you guys are sick of me saying Tara Sands should be Patty Fleur when and if Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 is localized, so I have an alternative. Melissa Fahn. It's hard to find va's in the Tales franchise who can be goofy or serious depending on the situation, but I think Melissa can pull it off. After all, she was Neptune/Purple Heart in Hyperdimension Neptunia.
Back to top Go down
Arrei

PostSubject: Re: Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur   Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 am

Eh. If Anise's voice actress in TotA was actually Fahn using an alias, which seems rather likely, then the roles would be too similar.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur   Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur 07v2DaMWed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am

Ah, I see. Well Neptune was the goofy one so that would fit Patty's normal tone, but after the fight with the ghost pirate Seifer, she can use her Purple Heart voice. Think about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur   Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Mellisa Fahn should be Patty Fleur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Any Tales Discussion-
Jump to: