Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

Go down 
+5
TalesofHysteria
Tenshigami
Falcom
Taiyz
Emil12345
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Dec 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Bump: Hey, anyone, I'm on Chapter 7, beat the Cowardly Failure and That Was Practice challenges for Vert and Present Falcom. One thing though, even though I'm on chapter 7, Compa and IF are still in my party. I figured since they're now all grown up they'd be out of the party. Also, My Guild Rank is now A. Also, Eden had 60% shares. The only way for me to counter that was to repeat the Leanbox Soldier and Cracktail quests until Eden's shares were depleted, along with the Cyber Dolphin quest, then transfer Leanbox's shares to Planeptune. That was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Dec 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Re;Birth2 is set for a vague date of early 2015 supposibly, so I wouldn't be too sure unless Ideafactory themselves say so. Should be within a month or so though.

And huh, no more Nep from NISA? Well, I'm sure Iffy is still a solid choice for these sort of games.
DLC characters have no logic in game meng. I'm not quite sure with Victory help, as said it's been while, though the game in simple, just a bit grindy.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Dec 03, 2014 11:12 pm

I just hope we have those weapon and booster DLC for Re;Birth 3.

Oh, and I just finished my first playthrough of Victory, though, during chapter 8, I was hesitant because I was going through the Normal ending. This time I'm going for the Good Ending, so no Rei memory moments until my third playthrough. And my quest rank is S. One thing though, for second playthrough onwards, do you have to retake the Advancement tests again in order to get 10's in the Quest part of the reviews when you're at rank S?

Yup, Idea Factory is definitely better suited for Neptunia games. A shame we won't see NISA or Gust anymore.

HD Noire is updated. The vocaloid Tsunemi, the slasher Sango and and the Chun-li knock off Lee-Fi are there.

One thing I'll hate about the Victory remake is the Remake system. This will be me complaining so skip over reading this:
why:

Well, I'm off for my second playthrough. Also, good luck with Re;Birth 2 and go for the Conquest ending first, you know, just get that pain out of the way quickly.

Also, this may be an odd thing to ask, but how about making Rei playable in the Victory remake.

Normal victory quote: I-I'm really sorry about this.
Pre HDD: No! Anything but that!
Post HDD: HA HA HA! GET READY TO DIE!
HDD Victory: See what happens when you defy me?!

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER-yWY0phhQ
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 2:03 pm

LOL you want more OP weapons and dungeons to mow through the game? Knowing Neptunia games though it usually happens anyways so no worries. Though you can just speedrun for your next playthroughs. I think for quest ranks they SHOULD be retained, but you might still need to do advancement quests not sure.

Remake system is a drag, though we can't do much about it. It's just more grinding tbh

Rei could only be playable through DLC from what I can see, since it wouldn't make much sense until post-game.

New charas for best girl ^_^
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Sowhen the Noire game comes out, who will you have for you MVP?

Also, I will speed run my second playthrough, at least until I get Peashy in my party. Am going for the good route after all.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Dec 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Might pick up the PS4 Neptunia game when it is brought West, would be my first.

Emil12345 wrote:

Yup, Idea Factory is definitely better suited for Neptunia games. A shame we won't see NISA or Gust anymore.

NISA just because of their translations I assume? Yeah, Idea Factory International will probably just do it themselves, good point. Translation will be different.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Dec 07, 2014 9:40 am

TalesofHysteria wrote:

Emil12345 wrote:

NISA just because of their translations I assume? Yeah, Idea Factory International will probably just do it themselves, good point. Translation will be different.

Why not buy the other games in the series first? Don't have a PS3?
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMSun Dec 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Emil12345 wrote:
TalesofHysteria wrote:

Emil12345 wrote:

Why not buy the other games in the series first? Don't have a PS3?

Nope, don't have one. It's the same reason why I'd only get the upcoming PS4 Faory Fencer F, maybe, and have missed out on a lot Tales since I grew interested in the series. Also explains my sig, heh
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Dec 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Hopefully they'll be on the psn store for the ps4. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Dec 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Emil12345 wrote:

I live for physical copies, so that won't do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Dec 10, 2014 10:17 am

Have you seen Let's plays of the games on youtube?

@Falcom: I need help. I think my copy of Victory has a glitch. You know the portraits of characters when they complete challenges or look up info on the main menu. Neptune's portrait is gone, and it'll probably be gone the entire game, it won't even show up after we clear it. I'm referring to her portrait which you can shuffle with the L1/R1 button of course.

Edit: A glitch, just hope it doesn't happen again. Anyway, 2nd playthrough and lack of advancement quests don't count toward the quest review since they are already done and you're at S rank.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Dec 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Dec 24, 2014 12:45 pm

bump: Falcom, where are you?

I on my second playthrough of Victory and I'm going for the Good ending. Anyway, Peashy's stats:

Level 62
HP: 9490
SP: 2110
STR: 2264
VIT: 1267
INT: 1011
MEN: 1282
AGI: 533
TEC: 388
LUK: 425
MOV: 6

Her opponent will be the Suzaku in Do Temple on PC Continent.

Well, time to go through heck... again.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 am

bump: Falcom? The Noire game is gonna be released February 24th.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMTue Jan 13, 2015 3:27 am

Sorry for the month absence. This happened. Glad to be back though!

Feb 24 for the Noire game, I will be sure to pick that up!
Sadly, I will not be able to pick up Nep Re;birth 2, currently have a lack of funds, and I choose the Noire game for the time being. Sadness ;_;

Nep Victory is very easy, you shouldn't be having TOO much troubles with it tbh xD

And YES, I heard about the Nep U action game coming from a pal, I am excited for that! ^_^

TalesofHysteria wrote:
Emil12345 wrote:

I live for physical copies, so that won't do anyways.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMFri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 pm

The problem is having patience to complete That Was Practice. Usually I work out while doing that but I was sick for a couple of days. And trying to finish multiple games at once does not help. Anyway, good to hear from you and glad you did okay on your tests.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Jan 17, 2015 3:44 am

Ahh, nice. You still grinding that game?
Hit lvl 999 yet?

Re;Birth 2 next week, have fun with it guys! I hope to play it soon once I get some funds.
Noire games seems like a cool spinoff tho I feel it will drop like PP's price, but I'll get it anyways ~
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMSat Jan 17, 2015 9:38 am

Falcom wrote:
Ahh, nice. You still grinding that game?
Hit lvl 999 yet?

Re;Birth 2 next week, have fun with it guys! I hope to play it soon once I get some funds.
Noire games seems like a cool spinoff tho I feel it will drop like PP's price, but I'll get it anyways ~

Actually, the trick for it is once you have like 1,000 misses or so against a powerful boss monster like Mega Turtle, Suzaku or Lost Dragon, you also try to complete Cowardly Failure until you actually succeed at running away. Then, get out of the dungeon without getting caught and save. Do this about 25 times, you should complete the challenge. Also, it's best to complete the challenge when you get the character. Considering I'm going to focus on the good ending I will not go through that with Uni, Rom and Ram... until I'm ready for the True Ending.

Also, I'm planning on getting Re;Birth 2, the Noire game and Criminal Girls Invite Only. When you do get Re;Birth 2, as much as you or anyone else does not want to, go for the Conquest ending first.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 am

Yeah you can also use scouts to raise the difficulty of monsters, though I don't miss the scout feature at all tbh xD
I don't really do challenges as they are way too grindy, though props to you!

> Criminal Girls Invite

... You... really like lewd games, huh? xD
I can borrow it off my friend, in return for letting him borrow the Noire game once I buy it lol
I will see which end I will go for first, though I kinda do wanna get Conquest out of the way because it is a disgusting ending.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 9:47 am

Yes, Conquest ending is like ripping off a band-aid. You just have to get it over with. Oh, and Hyperdimension Neptunia U has a May 19th release date.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 5:05 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/21/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-coming-pc-january-28th/

Still no word on patching the vita version for PSTV, nevermind that the Japanese version works.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Its just like that Ys game. The developers patched the Japanese and Asian versions but not the English one.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 11:51 pm

But hey the game's apparently half price for its first week, that's something.

Oh and I was lucky enough to discover this today:
http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-re-birth2-sisters-generation-limited-edition/

They're trying to keep us on our toes by switching their storefront.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 12:03 am

Seems like there won't be a repeat of that LE incident with the first game lol
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 12:33 am

Yeah, that LE has been up for about a week now and it still hasn't sold out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 5 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next