Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

Go down 
+5
TalesofHysteria
Tenshigami
Falcom
Taiyz
Emil12345
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 1:37 am

Falcom wrote:
Seems like there won't be a repeat of that LE incident with the first game lol
I'm still really annoyed by that. That art cel was really spiffy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 1:56 am

I got the LE of the Re;birth 1. The downside is that due to there being so few copies I can't bring myself to open it.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 2:06 am

So did you buy a second copy to play (hence your complaint about PSTV) or are you just going to play it via Steam?
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 am

Taiyz wrote:
So did you buy a second copy to play (hence your complaint about PSTV) or are you just going to play it via Steam?
Yeah, when the LE "preorder" happened and I stayed up til like 3AM to ninja a copy, I had already preordered a normal copy on Amazon months before. Considering the whole LE situation there was no way I was cancelling the normal copy.

I'll probably still play the games via Steam someday, but right now all I have is a laptop that overheats if I so much as try to play a game that renders in more than two dimensions.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Awesome. So, anyone gonna get Hyperdevotion Noire, also, let's hope that in Noire when one of our units is killed they won't perma-die.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Jan 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
Yeah, when the LE "preorder" happened and I stayed up til like 3AM to ninja a copy, I had already preordered a normal copy on Amazon months before. Considering the whole LE situation there was no way I was cancelling the normal copy.
How did you even find out about it? Did they announce it before-hand and state that the pre-order page would go up at X hour of the day?
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 2:19 pm

Alrighty. Who among this forum recently purchased Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Sisters Generation, and follow-up question, who has beaten the conquest route ending first, by this I mean did you guys get the conquest route out of the way first?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Feb 01, 2015 3:40 am

Interesting, no one has cleared all Stella's ☆ Dungeon levels, seems like this plat takes a bit longer than other Nep games since NO ONE got plat yet haha. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. once I get the game next month lol
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMSun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm

The Noire game is getting an LE that's going up tomorrow evening. If Re;birth 2 is any indication you won't have to dive on it immediately to get one though.

Taiyz wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
How did you even find out about it? Did they announce it before-hand and state that the pre-order page would go up at X hour of the day?
I forget which site I saw an article about it but I read about it the day it was happening. They put 1,000 copies up as an Amazon seller at 12AM PST and they were sold out in like 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 2:21 am

I'm not paying like $30 on shipping to CAD. If they distributed them to local stores I'd jump on it though.... *siiigh* I really wanted that lovely wall scroll and Noire art T_T
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 10:07 am

Falcom wrote:
I'm not paying like $30 on shipping to CAD. If they distributed them to local stores I'd jump on it though.... *siiigh* I really wanted that lovely wall scroll and Noire art T_T
They have said USPS First-Class International Shipping would be available this time around. I'm not familiar with shipping to CAD though so I don't know if that's cheaper or more expensive, but I'd assume cheaper or they wouldn't be offering it?
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Falcom wrote:
Interesting, no one has cleared all Stella's ☆ Dungeon levels, seems like this plat takes a bit longer than other Nep games since NO ONE got plat yet haha. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. once I get the game next month lol

I have Platinum for the Original Neptunia, Mk2, Producing Perfection and Re;Birth 1. For Demon Gaze I'm one Trophy away from having Platinum, as with Xillia 1. Though Xillia 1's platinum is easier than Demon Gaze's Platinum. When I do get Re;Birth 2, I've said it before I'll say it once more: I'm getting the Conquest ending out of the way first. Then Normal, then Human, Then Planeptune, then Lastation, then Lowee, then Leanbox. By then I'll have accumulated enough EXP and Trust for rhe Holy Sword Ending first, then the True Ending. That's the plan for me.

Plus, with Re;Birth 3 we finally get to see the relationship between MAGES. and 5pb. Would be nice if Gust and Nisa would be in it.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Moir Noire <3
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 10:15 pm

So pretty much unless you want LE gubs or have a shitty PC there's no reason to get Idea Factory games on Vita anymore.

Edit: Oh yeah, so uh, the game's available on Steam now:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/282900/

Unfortunately I can't afford it currently, but I suppose it'll go on sale again eventually, maybe even cheaper, it IS Steam.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 2:59 am

Taiyz wrote:
have a shitty PC

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 11:53 am

@Falcom: Hey. Say, I need help with something on Victory. The Processor Units Purple, Green, Plutia, Black, White and PCF-XXX processor Units can only be made through item development. The plans come from Product Proposals with *Blank* Tome. No enemies drop these so they must come from Colosseum battles. The question is, which ones?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Feb 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Not sure. As I said it's been about half a year since I last played, and I hardly remember any of the processors or what they do. IIRC I mainly lurked Gamefaqs for anything I needed help with, and used a Google doc file (don't remember how I got it) for everything I needed.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMFri Feb 06, 2015 8:57 am

Oh, well most of the Processors can be obtained throughout the story. BTW, On Chapter 9, got Peashy, over 600 failed escape attempts, over 18,000 misses. Since this is good ending, I won't see the Rei events, but I should tackle Arfoire Eggplant After which, I'll proceed. Third Playthrough will be the big one. Unfortunately that means I have to do the challenges again with Uni, Rom and Ram.

Edit: It took me all day today, but on February 6, 2015, I have just completed Peashy's That Was Practice challenge. Next up is her Cowardly Failure challenge and I have almost 800 failed attempts to run away. More or less than 2,200 to go then I can move on.

Edit, Peashy's Cowardly Failure Level six challenge cleared. And for Hyperdevotion Noire, Janice Kawaye graces us with her voice. She's Estelle.

Edit, again. Finally on the last chapter but the Pachimon circuit quest is hard. BTW, is Pachimon Circuit used for anything other than Quest gain?

Edit, Pachimon Circuit is used to make Healing Light. Also, Got the Good Ending. All that's left is the True Ending. And Uni, Rom and Ram are level 68. Apparently you get the for the Good ending too.

Uni:
HP: 7410
SP: 1944
STR: 1741
VIT: 554
INT: 1326
MEN: 537
AGI: 338
TEC: 463
LUK: 383
MOV: 5

Rom:
HP: 6950
SP: 3035
STR: 1111
VIT: 488
INT: 1916
MEN: 636
AGI: 269
TEC: 434
LUK: 409

Ram:
HP: 6900
SP: 2970
STR: 1085
VIT: 442
INT: 1940
MEN: 607
AGI: 259
TEC: 485
LUK: 413

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 653092059

Next Playthrough I'll have to go for That Was Practice and Cowardly Failure with them. Hopefully Suzaku will be a useful punching bag again.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 pm

bump: Just got Neptunia Re;Birth 2. Once a guide is up, I'll play it through. First up:

1. Conquest
2. Normal
3. Human
4. Planeptune
5. Lastation (Without Kei)
6. Lowee (Without Mina)
7. Leanbox (Without Chika)
8. Holy Sword
9. True
10. Lastation (With Kei)
11. Lowee (With Mina)
12. Leanbox (With Chika)
13. Holy Sword
14. True
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMFri Feb 13, 2015 10:09 am

Bump:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-02-12/neptunia-re-birth-3-v-generation-ps-vita-game-headed-west/.84383

Fans rejoice.

Note: This is Josh reacting to Hyrule Warriors. This is exactly how I feel about this.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Year of the Sheep they said? Nah.

This is the year of the Nep.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMTue Feb 17, 2015 7:45 pm

Yeah! Year of the Nep.

Thank you Idea Factory and Compile Heart.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMWed Feb 18, 2015 12:12 pm

I think we have every Nep game coming over as of now..... bless.
Well pretty sure we still need a confirmed release date for VII though we all knows it's coming so nothing to worry about there.

FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL HYPERDEVOTION!!!
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaMThu Feb 19, 2015 10:13 am

Yes, I'm just as excited. I already made my preorder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 6 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next