Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

Go down 
+5
TalesofHysteria
Tenshigami
Falcom
Taiyz
Emil12345
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Not quite the same. Remember, Mina uses a Staff and Blanc uses a Hammer.

We've yet to have an official release date for the Noire game or Action Neptunia U. As both games were just released this year in Japan. But maybe some day we'll get an update.

As for Holy Sword ending, apparently you need Level 8 trust with everyone before you get to the battle with Noire and Uni. For that you'll need multiple playthroughs. By the time you reach your eighth playthrough you should have enough trust.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Sep 28, 2014 11:47 pm

I said similar, plus Ram and Rom uses staves so it's similar!

D'aww, I really want the Noire game and Nep U.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 Tumblr_mqzzk82atp1s1hb1oo1_1280

But yeah, this year has been plentiful with Nep, so if all goes well maybe 2015 will get some more games along with the Re;Birth2 coming next year.

Eight playthroughs...?!!?
Nooooo...... do you really need that many? Can't you just reload a save and grind trust to get another ending?
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Sep 29, 2014 8:24 am

No. Your lily ranks won't be high enough if you don't have them transferred to the new game + for your second playthrough onward. As you do, they will get high enough for the better endings. This is why the Conquest ending should go first. Your Lily ranks would be too low for any of the other endings. Those you have to build up first. First playthrough would be way too low for Holy Sword Ending as it requires everyone to have a lily rank of 8. Truth be told, the trauma from the Conquest ending is something no one wants to live through again. On the plus side, four characters to battle with. And the remake system, you can get all the CPU boss item drops in one go, so, with the exception of Noire and Uni, you can go through the Conquest ending, get the item drops and never go through it again. And it is a remake so everything has to be there. Re;Birth 2 is gonna eat up lots of time. Not that it's a bad thing. Kinda wonder if the DLC for Re;Birth2 will be the same as Mk2.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Oct 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 1898275_1697896707102435_8403563213397850440_n

GOOD NEWS!

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 10670183_10205608602922708_496993425641388291_n

THE NEPTUNIA GAMES KEEP ON COMING, or in this case Noire-tunia <3
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Oct 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Fast Forward to Lonely Goomba's speech of the wall and replace Wall with Noire. Or...

I shall pre-order it.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Oct 31, 2014 12:40 am

bump: About Neptunia Re;Birth 3:

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMFri Oct 31, 2014 2:00 pm

I can wait for this tbh Very Happy
Still gotta play Re;Birth 2 before this lol
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Nov 01, 2014 9:10 am

That'll mean you have to go through the Conquest ending and relive the awfulness all over again. And you know what? being the completionist I am, I have to live through those evil heart-wrenching moments too. And I really don't want too. Good news is, with the right conditions we get the Holy Sword route, though we already talked about this. I'm looking forward to that and Hyperdevotion Noire. It'll be cool.

And for old news, In Victory, after massive grinding for "That Was Practice" for my entire party, I was able to finally progress and clear chapter 4. Now I have to go through That was Practice for Compa and IF, though I'm working on Compa first. And all before I can proceed and use grown up Falcom. Current Team is MAGES. Compa, IF and CyberConnect2. Also opened up PC Continent. And Gonna get more stuff.

Imagine, first an Idol spinoff now a Fire Emblem spin off. Hope the hack n' slash spinoff gets localized too.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Nov 02, 2014 7:45 pm

I can live with that. I will get it out of the way and then do Holy Sword afterwards.

Victory is easy to "Complete" haha
LOL no CPUs on your team? How could you!?

Ultra Dimension Action Neptunia U would be swell. Maybe a Summer release like PP huehuehue...
2015 is the year for Neptunia <3
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Nov 03, 2014 8:36 am

I did the That Was Practice challenges for Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Nepgear, Marvelous, Tekken, Broccoli, MAGES., CyberConnect2 and young Falcom. Once I get it done for Compa, who has over 6,000 misses under her belt, I'll do the Cowardly Failure challenge for her then while working on IF I'll move on to older Falcom. This is my first playthrough so I'll go for the normal ending first. Second Playthrough, I'll work on Peashy.

Anyway 2015 will be a good year for Neptune. And get the conquest ending out of the way first. That is probably what I should have done in my first playthrough of Mk2.

Also, isn't it sad NISA and Gust don't appear in any more Neptunia games?
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Nov 11, 2014 4:24 pm

bump:

http://ideafintl.com/noire/

New characters, Lid, Estelle, and Moru added.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Nov 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Hyperdevotion best gurl

Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 BsQw0Ax

lol it's Red
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMWed Nov 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Indeed. Plus, do you think Red sounds like Lux from League of Legends? Also, when are we going to get solid release dates for Re;Birth2 and Noire?
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMThu Nov 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Satsuki from Kill la Kill English dub? XD
Not sure, will have to play to see.

AND ALSO VII ORANGE HEART WOOOOOOW

I hope it's not just 3 player characters....

RE;BIRTH2 should be January, not exact.
Hyperdevotion is early 2014 but no solid date as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Nov 15, 2014 7:15 am

All right. Let's hope it's not 3 player team, it would stink to have to go backwards with how many characters can participate in one battle again.

On my end in Victory, Compa and IF have both completed their That Was Practice and Cowardly Failure challenges. Now I'm working on the Hyperdimension Falcom. Once again, it'll take a while. Chapter 5 starting with Noire. Did you encounter this problem:

Once you pick a Goddess to side with you're stuck until you help solve their problem. Meaning, you can't access the big map until you solve the problem of the Goddess. Let's say, for example, you help Noire first. You stuck in Lastation but the only way through to Lowee or Planeptune is to go through Rud Arms Seres and Jet Set Range respectively.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSat Nov 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Knowing Compile Heart, who knows...... we just might Sad
I do see why 4 players in Neptunia games breaks the game more than it should, but the game's already broken to begin with DLC and the likes, so they might as well give us 4 players.

You working on those challenges, huh? Power to you dood.
And sorry, can't help you with that, it's been a while since I played soooooo sorry.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Nov 16, 2014 2:10 am

Actually, since it's my first playthrough, Falcom will be the last one. Hopefully all the progress for the challenges will carry over to the New Game +. I would hate to repeat those challenges again. My second playthrough will include Peashy, Rom, Ram and Uni. Also, my second playthrough will be the good ending. Third will be the True Ending. Since the final four have high stats I need boss monsters with high evasion for them to complete their challenges. Also, 1,000 battles where you barely win just for 100 DEF? That's a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Nov 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Challenges SHOULD carry in NG+, otherwise it would be a HUUUUUGE waste of time.
You can actually get all 3 endings in a playthrough, by having a save before chapter 6 or something, and then for true and good in final chapter you can make another two saves and reload each to meet requirements.

Unique team you got there though, lol
I usually always keep Nep and Noire on my team, just cuz ~
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMMon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Levels carry over too.

Also, what about a Hyperdimension Neptunia game in the fighting genre? Considering the large character roster...
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 12:38 am

Yeah pretty much. NG+ is mainly just got trophies and endings if you missed any.

We would have all CPU and their Candidates ofc, in human and CPU form. All PC human characters as well as certain villains, namely Arfoire and Rei. Though I don't see it happening for a while haha.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 9:19 am

Yeah, concept would be great. For villains I think Pirachu, Linda (Underling), Arfoire, Rei (Who can have two different stories), and for giant boss targets I think the CFW's, Copypaste, Anonydeath, Mr. Badd. Somebody should pitch the idea to Idea Factory and Compile Heart. I mean, we have an idol simulator, a hack and slash, and something akin to Fire Emblem so, why not have a fighting game. And a racing game too.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Villains would likely be limited. Roster shouldn't be TOO large, anyways.
There's no news for any new Nep games, so only time will tell Razz
Although I will say that I'm surprised we have been getting all the Nep spinoffs so far, NISA knows what's up.

Now we need a Neptunia FPS and were set /shot
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMTue Nov 18, 2014 10:38 pm

These are good ideas. But it's sad NISA's last game in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series was Producing Perfection.

Also, We'll have to wait and see about that screenshot and see if a new character will be either on the field with the other three or be a back row character.
Back to top Go down
Emil12345

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaMSun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 am

bump: hey Falcom. Re;Birth2 is set for January 27th in America Let's hope they're checking for translation errors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia Series   Hyperdimension Neptunia Series - Page 4 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next