Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil12345

The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons   The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons 07v2DaMSat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 pm

One of our most cherished memories, Saturday Morning Cartoons, is heading the way of the Titanic and drive-in movies: It's dying. The last, Vortexx, will die on September 27th. It may not be a big deal to anyone here, but it is to me. It, is sad. Why now. Why not in the year 6,000? True Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon will continue the tradition but still...
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons   The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons 07v2DaMSat Dec 20, 2014 7:13 am

I just read this and I had wondered what had happened to Vortex. I am absolutely with you. What the hell happened to Saturday morning cartoons? What am I supposed to tell my daughter in a few years? I guess I will know what my dad felt like when he told me sodas were only a dime when he was a kid. My daughter will refuse to believe me when I tell her all the major stations used to have Saturday morning cartoons.
Back to top Go down

The End of Saturday Morning Cartoons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Entertainment-
Jump to: