Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Story Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrekian

Shrekian

Old Story Request Empty
PostSubject: Old Story Request   Old Story Request 07v2DaMMon Sep 22, 2014 12:45 am

Hey guys. I was a lurker of the old Tales Series Index, and sometimes member of the art community in the signatures board. Ever since the board went dark, I've been wishing to read the old stories written by some of the most prolific members of the community. I'm glad to see Meowzy is still alive and writing; she does good stuffs. If you haven't stopped to read what she's got up now, go read it! You won't be disappointed.

There's one story in particular I really desire to read again. It was Tales of Cadence, written by a lady by the handle of Midnight Feathers, who changed her name to Midna, then to Roadie. Try as I might, I can't find it posted up anywhere. The website that got made for it never really got updated with anything, and is hard to find to boot.

So I ask you guys: has Roadie reared her head here at the new forum? And/or does anyone know if Tales of Cadence is still floating around somewhere? I'd love to read it one more time.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Old Story Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Story Request   Old Story Request 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 2:21 pm

I'll ask her!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Roadie

Roadie

Old Story Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Story Request   Old Story Request 07v2DaMTue Sep 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Hello! Very Happy Oh gosh, I'm really flattered you want to read TOC again (and I'm surprised people remember it since it's so old now; someone on reddit was asking for it a while back)! I have a writing blog on tumblr and fanfic accounts on AO3 and FFN, but I haven't posted TOC anywhere else because for some reason I assumed the tales forum would be around forever.

I still have all the documents though, so I could email the story ones if you'd like! Just shoot me a PM with your email.
Back to top Go down
Shrekian

Shrekian

Old Story Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Story Request   Old Story Request 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 12:21 am

Roadie! Gods above and below! Its been so many years of wondering, I never actually thought I'd overlap you again. I sent you a PM with an email address in it; it'd be absolutely wonderful if you'd send your story to me.

And Moontoon! Your name sounds familiar. Were you the author of Silvernia?
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Old Story Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Story Request   Old Story Request 07v2DaMWed Sep 24, 2014 1:10 am

I'm not :') I do recognize the title, though. Hopefully someone else knows!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Old Story Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Story Request   Old Story Request 07v2DaMThu Oct 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Was Tales of Cadence that story in which there was a guy who pissed off the main characters because he thought women were not capable of opening a door?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Story Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Story Request   Old Story Request 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Old Story Request
Page 1 of 1