HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal Power

PostSubject: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:47 pm

So the game recently released in the west, I haven't got a chance to buy it yet (I did enjoy the demo on Japanese PSN). What are your thoughts on the game whether you played it or not? This topic may be used for all discussion regarding the game and it's sequel  Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force.

Fairy Fencer F
English website: http://nisamerica.com/games/fairyfencerf/

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
Japanese website: http://www.compileheart.com/fairyfencer_f/adf/

Last edited by Crystal Power on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnthranDawn

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:14 am

I bought the game just by chance by seeing it at a local Gamestop. I liked the game overall, my only problem was that there were some issues with the framerate, but the game was fun to play. It had a decent story, characters were awesome, and I loved the battle system. It was a tad on the short side, but I was impressed with it!

PSN: AnthranDawn123

Feel free to add me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcom
School Idol

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:20 pm

It's a pretty solid game imo overall
Characters were great even though Fang + Tiara + Eren were the only ones who had focus

Just grinding away 100mil and 10k kills.....

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 pm

When I played the demo the battle system was very fun imo! That's what stood out. To bad the towns are point and click though.

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Fairy Fencer F & Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Video Games-
Jump to: