HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Your favorite Tempest fan is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vadio

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Potato Fields

PostSubject: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Yes, it's Vadio here Cool

Found this new Forum because someone posted the link over at a Tales group in FB.
Well, I've never been very active back in the days of the official Tales forum, but it's good to be back.

And I've lost a little of my Tempest fan-boyness. Yup.
But I'm still waiting for ToTR :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal Power

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:48 am

Hey! Hey! That was me! Oh no, my secret forum identity is going to be exposed! Haha XD

However, I'm glad I could help you find these forums! Welcome and have a good time! Smile

I want Tales of the Tempest R too, despite never playing the  original. Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
avatar

Posts : 1258
Join date : 2014-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands, The

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 am

Vadio wrote:
Yes, it's Vadio here 8)

Found this new Forum because someone posted the link over at a Tales group in FB.
Well, I've never been very active back in the days of the official Tales forum, but it's good to be back.

And I've lost a little of my Tempest fan-boyness. Yup.
But I'm still waiting for ToTR :c

VADIOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome back =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moontoon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 748
Join date : 2014-02-02
Age : 32
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 am

Hey Very Happy Long time no see~

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Txn
You > Evil
avatar

Posts : 360
Join date : 2014-02-02
Age : 28
Location : ¬°Festejando en 30 segundos!

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:58 am

VADIO!!! Welcome back!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suikoden
Tired
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2014-02-02
Age : 27
Location : Studying deep-sea bioluminescence with Dr. Casey.

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:53 am




I still have my old laser blade Vadio quote too~

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vadio

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Potato Fields

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:28 pm

Crystal Power wrote:
Hey! Hey! That was me! Oh no, my secret forum identity is going to be exposed! Haha XD

However, I'm glad I could help you find these forums! Welcome and have a good time! Smile

I want Tales of the Tempest R too, despite never playing the  original. Sad

Ooooh, so it's you! Thanks a lot for posting that. I had no idea that this forum existed :p

Also, thanks for everyone! Good to see you guys again (even if sometimes my memory isn't the best one, so I might not remember everyone, don't judge me, please e.e)

Suikiwiden wrote:
I still have my old laser blade Vadio quote too~

Oooooh, I (sorta) remember that!
Something about duck shooting lasers right from Aselia, am I right?

_________________
I don't really know what to put here for the time being so I'll just leave it like this for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
avatar

Posts : 1258
Join date : 2014-02-02
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands, The

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Vadio wrote:

Oooooh, I (sorta) remember that!
Something about duck shooting lasers right from Aselia, am I right?

I always interpret that as you shooting a duck in Aselia with a laser from Tempest to be honest.

It's me, Slivius!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suikoden
Tired
avatar

Posts : 1162
Join date : 2014-02-02
Age : 27
Location : Studying deep-sea bioluminescence with Dr. Casey.

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Vadio wrote:
Oooooh, I (sorta) remember that!
Something about duck shooting lasers right from Aselia, am I right?

"I wouldn't save Tempest world because if the spots dominated it I could turn into a spot and shoot a duck with a laser blade right from Aselia" -Vadio

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal Power

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2014-10-04
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Vadio wrote:
Ooooh, so it's you! Thanks a lot for posting that. I had no idea that this forum existed :p

You're very welcome! Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vadio

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Potato Fields

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:

I always interpret that as you shooting a duck in Aselia with a laser from Tempest to be honest.

It's me, Slivius!

I remember you!
I sorta remember you....I remember the name. I remember of your presence in the forums, but I don't remember much of what we talked :c sorry. My bad. And well, I think people got the sentence wrong, maybe it's time to explain it.

Suikiwiden wrote:
"I wouldn't save Tempest world because if the spots dominated it I could turn into a spot and shoot a duck with a laser blade right from Aselia" -Vadio

YES, THAT'S IT (I'm touched right now. You still have this, after so much time. Not that I doubted you. I really didn't.)

Come to think of it now, I remember of you putting this as your sig, but I don't remember you. I told you guys I have a bad memory Sad

Now, what I really meant with this, from what I remember:

I would shoot a random duck in my spot form, using a Laser Blade (a sword in ToP, hence why Aselia).
Laser Blades don't even shoot lasers. They are like Lightsabers. But the whole thing never made sense so I think it's ok.
THERE YOU GO, mistery solved. Maybe many people thought that I meant something else because of my bad spelling? idk.

Crystal Power wrote:
You're very welcome! Wink

Thanks again! (I think if I thank you everytime you say to me that I'm welcome, we could enter in an infinite loop of time and space, thus creating a time paradox and maybe making that whole Laser Blade from Aselia and duck-shooting evilness with Spots coming true. Or maybe not Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Tempest fan is back   

Back to top Go down
 
Your favorite Tempest fan is back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Greetings and Goodbyes-
Jump to: