Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, I'm quite new.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberMacro

SaberMacro

Hello, I'm quite new. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm quite new.   Hello, I'm quite new. 07v2DaMSat Oct 18, 2014 1:34 am

Presenting the ever malignant newbie: SaberMacro!

I came here since I'm quite an avid fan of Tales Series and wants to help the community, not just observing it from afar like some sympathy-less prick.

I'm not good at programming, I suck at translating japanese, but one thing I'm good at thankfully, is art and writing. If you guys want, you could ask me to do an art comission, but not now. Why? My pentab is under repair, so... XD

Anyway. Nice to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm quite new.   Hello, I'm quite new. 07v2DaMSat Oct 18, 2014 2:40 am

Welcome Very Happy What kind of things do you usually draw?
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm quite new.   Hello, I'm quite new. 07v2DaMSat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 am

Hey, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm quite new.   Hello, I'm quite new. 07v2DaMSat Oct 18, 2014 12:08 pm

SaberMacro wrote:
Presenting the ever malignant newbie: SaberMacro!

I came here since I'm quite an avid fan of Tales Series and wants to help the community, not just observing it from afar like some sympathy-less prick.

I'm not good at programming, I suck at translating japanese, but one thing I'm good at thankfully, is art and writing. If you guys want, you could ask me to do an art comission, but not now. Why? My pentab is under repair, so... XD

Anyway. Nice to meet you guys!
You want to help the community, you're an avid tales fan (seem to be an Agria fan too) AND you're good at writing and art?! 

Yay for more awesome people! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm quite new.   Hello, I'm quite new. 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm quite new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: News and Administration :: Greetings and Goodbyes-
Jump to: