Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Anime 2015 Season

Go down 
+10
Tenshigami
Drake
TimeFactor
Type-JACK
Dr. Casey
Harbinger
DylDawg
Suikoden
Slivendiferious
Txn
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Jan 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
So in case you guys missed it, here's what I gather from the latest Aldnoah Zero:

1) Aldnoah power can be passed to Terrans via a kiss. (Well that's cliche.)

2) It only seems to be good for one activation before needing a 'recharge' (for lack of a better word).

So if I understand this correctly....

Emperor Rayvers went to Mars, entered the precursor ruins, hooked up with an alien, gained Aldnoah powers, gathered a group of people he wanted to "kiss" and turned them all into nobility.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 7:00 am

Sounds like that show should be called Make-Out Mechs.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Lemrina has the probability to be the biggest b**** of all. If she wasn't already now. Jealousy is seriously ugly.

Everyone's being useless again, only the Terminaho can do shit. But well, he can calculate people's mass based on momentum alone and even read people's heart, landing shots is cake compared to those.

Bat class changed to Gull hahaha. Also, how in the hell did Inaho get a full spec of a machine on his first clash? Did someone on Mars made a Wikia of every Kataphrakt they have or something? They even update the info regularly that you can even know the mech history and current pilot. Martian can be dumb sometimes.

Apparently, Cruhteo's mech power is foresight.

Tenshigami wrote:
2) It only seems to be good for one activation before needing a 'recharge' (for lack of a better word).
I think it's more like the Vers line can deactivate the link to Aldnoah at will. Otherwise, they can activate the Drive anytime as long as they have the link to Aldnoah Drive. I think of it as this way:

Admins (Vers line) give server access (Aldnoah Drive) to users (Orbital Knights). But if the Admins deem the user as untrustworthy (or because the Admin is corrupt), they can ban him from the server.

A benevolent dictatorship, as a friend of mine aptly summarize a web forum structure, but a dictatorship nonetheless. Hence why the enlightened and masculine Saazbaum detest such hierarchy, and Slaine, under his excellent mentorship, agrees on the notion.

But if an admin (Lemrina) can ban users that are approved by another admin (Seylum), why the hell didn't they sever Inaho's link to Aldnoah yet? Surely they would think Deucalion is a threat if it can use Aldnoah. Martian can be dumb sometimes.

And the way of giving access is (I really hope so) not limited to kissing on mouth; a kiss on the hand would do, as the Oribital Knights did with Emperor Vers. I'm not homophobic, but I dread the thought of a frail old man kissing 1000+ men in one day. AIDS may not be spread by saliva, but other terminal illness might be.

GASP.

Maybe that's why he is so sick right now.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 2:03 pm

King Cat the Sixth wrote:
And the way of giving access is (I really hope so) not limited to kissing on mouth; a kiss on the hand would do, as the Oribital Knights did with Emperor Vers. I'm not homophobic, but I dread the thought of a frail old man kissing 1000+ men in one day. AIDS may not be spread by saliva, but other terminal illness might be.

GASP.

Martian can be dumb sometimes.

He wasn't a frail old man at the time though.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Of Aldnoah, rather than a Netorare, it's more of a Netori.
I didn't even know that was a separate term. That's silly.
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 11:33 pm

The difference would be that Netori doesn't sting as much as a Netorare, largely contributed by the way the story is told with the stealer being the protagonist, making us root for the stealer instead.

For example, you have this totally handsome and magnificent red haired male in his prime, kicking asses and stabbing stuff left and right. Guy is a noble, "save the damsel in distress" gentleman, ruthlessly strong armed with just a sword and none of the swordsmanship.

Then he comes into some villages and girls everywhere offer their virginity to him, even though they obviously have childhood friend that is loyal and supported them since forever, some even helped the girl to destroy the world.

Would you feel disgusted by this dashing male that exudes his pheromones uncontrollably? Granted, the certain red headed male is too much of a bro to take advantage of the situation (and he probably is still waiting for the blue haired angel, his OTP).

Slivendiferious wrote:
He wasn't a frail old man at the time though.

Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMTue Jan 20, 2015 11:49 pm

For some reason, thatt description made me think of:

Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 Ys3covergenesis
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 1:54 am

Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 Tumblr_n8j5sliaq81qh0rmvo4_1280
Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 Tumblr_n8j5sliaq81qh0rmvo5_1280

holy shit
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 6:29 am

What's that screencap from? That console war anime?

The difference would be that Netori doesn't sting as much as a Netorare, largely contributed by the way the story is told with the stealer being the protagonist, making us root for the stealer instead.

For example, you have this totally handsome and magnificent red haired male in his prime, kicking asses and stabbing stuff left and right. Guy is a noble, "save the damsel in distress" gentleman, ruthlessly strong armed with just a sword and none of the swordsmanship.

Then he comes into some villages and girls everywhere offer their virginity to him, even though they obviously have childhood friend that is loyal and supported them since forever, some even helped the girl to destroy the world.

Would you feel disgusted by this dashing male that exudes his pheromones uncontrollably? Granted, the certain red headed male is too much of a bro to take advantage of the situation (and he probably is still waiting for the blue haired angel, his OTP).
Uh, yes, actually. In harem anime for example it really annoys me when there's an obvious pairing with a side character but the female is too obsessed with the protagonist to take notice (who probably doesn't give a f*** because there's really only one heroine in 99% of harem anime, and then a buffet or T&A on the side.)

I've never been a fan of writers that can only make women that crave the protagonist's cock.

On the flip side I also hate writers that feel a need to pair up ERRYBODY, like Naruto's epilogue, I lost what little respect I had for the author. I heard that Sasuke even skipped town after having a kid with Sakura, deadbeat dads are not cool!

In something like that netori situation it kinda depends on how serious vs. one-sided the relationship is, and how long the series dwells on the impact it has on the characters (like if it's actually deemed as cheating or adultery/infidelity, or just somebody being too possessive of their crush) but I find stuff like IT WAS ME, DIO! really gross even though that didn't involve [traditional] rape like netorare usually does.

Even from the perspective of a hot-blooded boyish hero fighting the good fight with a sense of justice, caring demeanor, unstoppable will and an irresistable dick, I still hate cheaters.

If it's a situation like Gundam SEED where Lacus and Athrun had a rocky/waning relationship before separating and Kira stepping in, then I don't really mind it, because that's reality.

Last edited by Taiyz on Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 6:52 am

Fal's screencap?

Falcom Gakuen. A 2min series about Falcom characters going crazy with Adol being the craziest and jerkiest among them.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jan 21, 2015 11:59 pm

Hey nerds, was the Devil Survivor 2 anime any good? I'm kinda tempted to get Record Breaker because it's gonna have Durarara!! cameos.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jan 25, 2015 12:44 am

Welp, this latest Aldnoah episode is sure to disappoint Sliv.  
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jan 25, 2015 3:08 am

I didn't see it coming so soon.
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jan 25, 2015 4:52 am

@ Taiyz DS2 anime was bad. That is all , it was essentially a kill the "demon of the week" series.

Slivendiferious wrote:
Falcom wrote:
We all know who'll be the winner here, place your bets now folks.
Saazbaum for president!

Lol. Sliv's out.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jan 25, 2015 1:38 pm

How good are the Devil Survivor games anyway? Really didn't hear much buzz about 'em, and when you don't hear buzz about fucking Shin Megami Tensei these days, you know something's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jan 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 PXSKXss
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Jan 25, 2015 11:08 pm

"here's my op dioscura v2.0" and 5 minute later "boom lol" why did you even save him from season finale if he is going to die 3 episode into 2nd season and why is he even inside opening f*** it aldnoah zero sucks dropping aaaaaaa

What a cock tease.

Taiyz wrote:
How good are the Devil Survivor games anyway?
I think it's really enjoyable, but I've always liked Tactics-styled games anyway. The battle conditions are varied enough to not feel repetitive (e.g.; some have the standard kill-em-all, some requires you to help civilians escape or stop enemies from escaping), demon fusion is really fun and you can make any demon you like as OP as possible if you want, and the story is really engaging.

I liked Devil Survivor 1 story more than 2 to be honest. It feel like you're actually surviving the whole thing, with having to sleep outdoor and worry about food, as well as uncovering the whole truth including the government conspiracy of barricading and 'putting stuff into electrical appliance'. It really feel like you're thrown into such a fucked up situation and you know nothing but what you experience first hand.

Tons better than allying with secret Japanese agency, never having to worry about food and have comfy bed to sleep on, mindlessly being ordered by the said secret agency to do stuff you don't really care about, and the two opposite routes are too blatantly extreme that it's dumb to side with either. 'sides, Yuzu > Io
Back to top Go down
DylDawg
Amazing Dawg Idol
DylDawg

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 am

GBTry 16":

FRIGGIN GATTAI. I don't know the older shows about combining mechs by sunrise, but goddamn Sakai's combining gunpla ia HYPE. Sekai loves it. It's so amazing that Meijin only has the words: "Gunpla is Freedom!"

Oh and arrogant Gunpla Academy. Come on you brats, Meijin is not amused and if he isn't amused, you know your doing something wrong.

Noooo Gin-san lost!
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMFri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

Late but, Try 16:

HOLY SHIT I WAS SMILING ALL THROUGHOUT ARMED BOOSTER LIGER GLARE HEAT WING AND THE CROWD'S AND MEIJIN'S REACTION HAHHA

Sakai Minato somehow becomes my new favorite character with all his hot blooded screaming. I knew he's gonna be an awesome 'attack name screamer' with his "Kigan Issen-zan" before, but this second half of Try finally did him justice. Kinda rooting for him to win the tourney atm, guy knows about Otoko no Roman.

"Robots that transform and come together are a man's romantic adventure" - Switch, Sket Dance

So, Gunpla Academy team name is Celestial Sphere, and all of them uses GN Particles (I'm pretty sure The End uses it too, gonna have to confirm it). Best team this season, Portent looks ugly though.

Sugita uses Bahamut Fury or something, complete with Fang/Funnels and laser on moon shot. Still lose of course. Sunrise pls, give that man a leading role in new Gundam series already.

EDIT:  Wait wut, GNW-100A Sakibure (Portent's base) is a workloader and not a combat suit, and Shia OP it up against Sugita? Wow that is humiliating.

EDIT Feb 1st:

Aldnoah 16: Come on writer, getting real tired of your Godnaho shit right now. Just when I thought Marito finally retrieved his balls and being useful, you gave that "Inaho is awesome" scene stealing shit again? Complete with PTSD trip? Again?

You're not even trying anymore, it's just Kataphrakt of the week show right now. Well, I guess you added "Slaine mecha being OP" to your repertoire this season. The plot isn't even moving right now. "That orange" "Kaizuka Inaho" "That white" "Slaine Troyard" oh come onnnnn, why are you repeating his name over and over again.

The doctor gave Marito his booze again, talk about backpedaling on his diagnosis. In fact, this season is kinda undoing everything season 1 did, not in a good way though.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 12:55 am

^Well, to be fair, Marito did find out about that enemy's weakness. He simply couldn't do it alone.

I do get your point though. In S1, Inaho was OP, but right now, he's beyond OP. I wish others would get their spotlight and save Inaho by defeating the enemy.

Also, I get a feeling that either Inko or Inaho will die (I don't think they are going to kill off the princess after... all those failed attempt). Love triangles tend to go like this... Instead of a peaceful resolution, one of them dies >_>
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 2:20 am

Inaho must be related to Tatsuya, so much stu.
Aldnoah never ceases to bore me though lol
Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMMon Feb 02, 2015 9:26 am

Harbinger wrote:
^Well, to be fair, Marito did find out about that enemy's weakness. He simply couldn't do it alone.
Yep. That's why I said scene stealing. Marito finally shows that he's actually competent if he want to be, but nooo, PTSD trip comes in and he need to be saved by the almighty Inaho.

It was funny when Inaho being awesome and pulverizing stuff on his own, but it's not funny anymore when you stunt another character's growth just to show Inaho being awesome and pulverizing stuff.

Falcom wrote:
Inaho must be related to Tatsuya, so much stu.
grrr
i'd like to argue that tatsuya has a reason for becoming a huge stu that resulted right from his birth in which he was determined to be lacking capacity as a great normal magician thus his mother and aunt perform magical experimental surgery on him that devoid him of emotions (except love for his sibling) and made him all cool. i'd also like to argue that tatsuya has every right to be op as f*** because he received training since he was 6 years old from spec ops and a fucking ninja.

but i rather not be a huge nerd and just let it go
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMWed Feb 04, 2015 3:54 pm

So I'm on Try 7 now. Destiny put it so much work <3
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSat Feb 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Welp, the today's episode of GARO sure got depressing as hell.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaMSun Feb 08, 2015 12:23 am

The princess is like the bird in a cage. Slaine's keeping her for himself.

CREEPY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Anime 2015 Season   Winter Anime 2015 Season - Page 3 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Winter Anime 2015 Season
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next