HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dudes, help me out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
autre_tales

PostSubject: Dudes, help me out!   Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:15 pm

I have this really bad habit of not sticking to one tales games at a time. When the story gets dull and a bit lacking on excitement, I switch games. I did that with Graces last march, and did that with Symphonia last may, but I played Xillia 2 to the end ever since release, and I continued on to finish Symphonia after.

Now, here's my dilemma, I was extremely disappointed with Dawn of the New World's lack of ability to level up the original Symphonia characters, and how huge of a gap their level limit is compared to Emil and Marta. I'm tempted to go back to Graces but since I'm neck deep in their story and I haven't played it since march, I'm probably gonna start it over.

What's your take on this? I really wanted to play Lloyd and Regal with a more proportionate avatar, but I have no control over how I want to play them and I'm gonna be stuck with two protagonist I don't like and a few digimons. Suddenly, Graces' childhood prologue looks pretty appealing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo

PostSubject: Re: Dudes, help me out!   Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:21 pm

The Symphonia characters being level locked really doesn't matter much unless you plan to play a difficulty higher than Hard, as even at level 50, they're still useful to have around, especially Lloyd who can basically infinite combo everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
autre_tales

PostSubject: Re: Dudes, help me out!   Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Yeah, I got to the point where the Z man shows up and I couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Dudes, help me out!   Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Which console are you playing Dawn on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dudes, help me out!   

Back to top Go down

Dudes, help me out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top