HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am

I'll mark to be extra careful.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuzutheNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:52 pm

?:

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 pm

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Spoiler:

original art by いえすぱ
signature image created by KeeletheMan

"Come at me scrub lord, I'm ripped!"
--Ross O'Donovan

Last edited by Slivendiferious on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the spoiler for you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Spoiler:

Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:39 pm

To further add to what Meowzy (originally) said,

Spoiler:

Edit:

Meowzy wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

View user profile
Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 am

Bo Staff Katana wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

I had completely forgotten I made this topic, thanks everyone!

Spoiler:

Last edited by BlazingFiddlesticks on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:25 pm

I think not even Frank and Phaidra knew what 'becoming an angel' actually entails. They just knew Colette wouldn't return. They probably assumed that she'd either die or go up to heaven/Derris-Kharlan to be with her ~real father~.

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Meowzy wrote:
I think not even Frank and Phaidra knew what 'becoming an angel' actually entails. They just knew Colette wouldn't return. They probably assumed that she'd either die or go up to heaven/Derris-Kharlan to be with her ~real father~.

Where would Raine have gotten the information about Colette's "losing herself", then?  The way she phrased her apology made it sound like she was withholding existing information.

EDIT: I realized that I basically repeated the OP in my second post. I really should have reread myself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 am

OH, Raine says that? She might be referring to the angel transformation in general though. Like, it might be knowledge within the church that as a Chosen transforms into an angel, she begins to lose her senses and eventually her heart and memories. I imagine this might've been documented every time a previous Chosen went on her journey. Which still doesn't equate to 'becoming a vessel'; it just implies that because angels are 'superior' to humans, a Chosen needs to lose her humanity in order to fulfill her destiny and join her 'family'.

...Possibly.

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:55 am

About that: Does every group die - get killed - when the reach the Tower? IIRC, the group of the Phaidra's older(?) sister did die despite reaching it but the chosen herself failed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 am

Do we know what happened to the previous chosen other than she was killed during the journey? Marble told Lloyd and Genis that the previous chosen was killed by desians, but we know that's not likely true.

View user profile
BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Zwei.0 wrote:
About that: Does every group die - get killed - when the reach the Tower? IIRC, the group of the Phaidra's older(?) sister did die despite reaching it but the chosen herself failed.

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
Do we know what happened to the previous chosen other than she was killed during the journey? Marble told Lloyd and Genis that the previous chosen was killed by desians, but we know that's not likely true.

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 am

.............what. That last bit was seriously a thing? Where was this mentioned? Oh my god that's awful.

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Meowzy wrote:
.............what. That last bit was seriously a thing? Where was this mentioned? Oh my god that's awful.

http://talesreserve.forumotion.net/t367-cronica-angelorum-vol-1-4-and-other-books#7527

I don't know where Scrawlers read it or if it's actually canon but I wouldn't be surprised if those kind of things happened regularly.

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   

Back to top Go down

Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Tales of Symphonia-
Jump to: