Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process

Go down 
+3
Meowzy
SuzutheNinja
BlazingFiddlesticks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process Empty
PostSubject: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMWed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am

I'll mark to be extra careful.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SuzutheNinja

SuzutheNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMTue Jun 09, 2015 6:52 pm

?:
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMWed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yumi-Yumi

Yumi-Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMWed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Slivendiferious on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the spoiler for you)
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMWed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMWed Jun 10, 2015 5:39 pm

To further add to what Meowzy (originally) said,

Spoiler:

Edit:

Meowzy wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMThu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 am

Bo Staff Katana wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMThu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

I had completely forgotten I made this topic, thanks everyone!

Spoiler:

Last edited by BlazingFiddlesticks on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMThu Jun 11, 2015 4:25 pm

I think not even Frank and Phaidra knew what 'becoming an angel' actually entails. They just knew Colette wouldn't return. They probably assumed that she'd either die or go up to heaven/Derris-Kharlan to be with her ~real father~.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMThu Jun 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Meowzy wrote:
I think not even Frank and Phaidra knew what 'becoming an angel' actually entails. They just knew Colette wouldn't return. They probably assumed that she'd either die or go up to heaven/Derris-Kharlan to be with her ~real father~.

Where would Raine have gotten the information about Colette's "losing herself", then?  The way she phrased her apology made it sound like she was withholding existing information.

EDIT: I realized that I basically repeated the OP in my second post. I really should have reread myself!
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMFri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 am

OH, Raine says that? She might be referring to the angel transformation in general though. Like, it might be knowledge within the church that as a Chosen transforms into an angel, she begins to lose her senses and eventually her heart and memories. I imagine this might've been documented every time a previous Chosen went on her journey. Which still doesn't equate to 'becoming a vessel'; it just implies that because angels are 'superior' to humans, a Chosen needs to lose her humanity in order to fulfill her destiny and join her 'family'.

...Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMFri Jun 12, 2015 4:55 am

About that: Does every group die - get killed - when the reach the Tower? IIRC, the group of the Phaidra's older(?) sister did die despite reaching it but the chosen herself failed.
Back to top Go down
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man
Bo Staff Katana

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMFri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 am

Do we know what happened to the previous chosen other than she was killed during the journey? Marble told Lloyd and Genis that the previous chosen was killed by desians, but we know that's not likely true.
Back to top Go down
BlazingFiddlesticks

BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMFri Jun 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMFri Jun 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Zwei.0 wrote:
About that: Does every group die - get killed - when the reach the Tower? IIRC, the group of the Phaidra's older(?) sister did die despite reaching it but the chosen herself failed.

Bo Staff Katana wrote:
Do we know what happened to the previous chosen other than she was killed during the journey? Marble told Lloyd and Genis that the previous chosen was killed by desians, but we know that's not likely true.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meowzy

Meowzy

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMMon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 am

.............what. That last bit was seriously a thing? Where was this mentioned? Oh my god that's awful.
Back to top Go down
Saeko

Saeko

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaMMon Jun 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Meowzy wrote:
.............what. That last bit was seriously a thing? Where was this mentioned? Oh my god that's awful.

https://talesreserve.forumotion.net/t367-cronica-angelorum-vol-1-4-and-other-books#7527

I don't know where Scrawlers read it or if it's actually canon but I wouldn't be surprised if those kind of things happened regularly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process   Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Outside knowledge of the World Regeneration Process
Page 1 of 1