HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic   Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Has anyone else ever considered or though about living a day like Regal Bryant? I think for practical reasons, we would be limited in how much we could live like him, but imagine using your arms as little as possible. For instance, if I am getting up from the couch, a lot of times I use my arms to help propel me upward. The same for getting off of the ground (I do spend a good deal of time chasing a 1 year old). My question is this. If you were going to propose a set of guidelines for the Regal Bryant Exercise Plan, what would they be?

View user profile
DreamSword
Handsome Hobo

PostSubject: Re: The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic   Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Lots and lots of squats.

View user profile
Slivendiferious
Quilvius

PostSubject: Re: The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:37 pm

I think the most important question is, how does he wipe?

But, other than that, do as much as possible with your feet, like cooking for instance.

According to various manga/ anime characters, this is actually possible and not insanely hard to master once you get to it (and focus solely on that for the duration of a training montage in the japanese jungle up in the high mountains surrounded by monsters).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic   Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:26 am

Was the name of this topic changed or did I really use the word appreciation? I'm on to you mysterious topic changer guy (or madam)....

View user profile
BlazingFiddlesticks

PostSubject: Re: The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic   Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:21 pm

I was going to say, the name suggested something completely different.

Honestly the way Regal looked like he was cuffed he did not so much lose the use of his hands as the use of having two hands. You could probably do more basic tasks that way than one would think, just a lot more slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic   

Back to top Go down

The Regal Bryant Appreciation Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Tales of Symphonia-
Jump to: