HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:10 am

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Thanks for the update Taiyz. Hopefully they will have some really cool stuff since I still have 700 coins and a couple of games to register.

View user profile
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:45 am

This is so sad. Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:27 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/20/club-nintendo-shutting-details/

So it seems that the new rewards site is going to be more integrated with NNIDs. Presumably this is going to be more like the Xbox Live Rewards site then, since Nintendo currently has nothing in the way of an achievement or universal progression system for their games.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:38 pm

The final rewards are now up. They're not super great, but they're essentially free games so we can't really complain.

I plan on getting that sweet Japanese-costume Mario character calendar, DK Returns 3D, and the Smash Bros. posters. I figure I'll get all the stuff that I may never be able to acquire again. The Wonderful 101 was tempting but it's a 12GB download...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:51 pm

W101 is worthwhile for it's surprisingly good writing. When it comes to storage, it's a smaller game than Bayonetta 2.

I had exactly 1k coins but, I'm not really sure what do get. Several VC games are already on my Wii and I'm thinking of getting Golden Sun. While I have the original GBA carts, I don't know if my original DS still works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Wonderful 101 is entertaining spectacle, ChipCheezum's LP of it is phenomenal, but I don't really feel a need to play it especially when Bayonetta 2 exists.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards   

Back to top Go down

Club Nintendo is closing in NA, here are the details regarding final rewards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Video Games-
Jump to: