Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life is full of hard choices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Life is full of hard choices Empty
PostSubject: Life is full of hard choices   Life is full of hard choices 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Sooo I'm having a hard time chosing which option to go with here. It's about the New 3DS and Majora's Mask.

My options:

1. New 3DS XL including physical game copy and figurine 342 USD

2. New 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition (including digital copy of the game) 317 USD

3. Console only plus Majora's Mask Special Edition 362 USD

I do prefer to own a psysical copy of the game so the golden 3DS option so that's a minus for option 2. It's so pretty though. The european Special Edition of Majora's Mask is pretty cool (option 3) but so is the figurine I get in option 1 (which also is cheaper).

Which one would you have picked? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Celestial Phoenix

Celestial Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Life is full of hard choices   Life is full of hard choices 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 4:41 pm

It depends how much you measure or what you value the most in those options. I understand asking the forum for opinions but I only want to make sure you stay content to whichever decision you make and not regret it later.

I'm only buying the regular physical copy of the game so I can't really offer my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Life is full of hard choices   Life is full of hard choices 07v2DaMTue Jan 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Well, in the end the actual console and game is what really matters. Cool bonus stuff is nice to own, but knowing myself it will probably sit in the box since I wouldn't know where or how to display it properly >_>; Despite that I end up buying the special editions since I enjoy owning them.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is full of hard choices   Life is full of hard choices 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Life is full of hard choices
Page 1 of 1