Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a long time!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardale

Stardale

It's been a long time! Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long time!   It's been a long time! 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 7:43 am

Hello~

Not many might really recognize me, since I usually post around the General section of the original TSF; otherwise, I just lurk and read around. But yeah, I guess I'd better introduce myself again. I have lost track as to how long it has been since the forums died; honestly, it felt like decades lol. I guess that's what getting old does to me.

Anyway, people used to call me Stardale, but in many occasions, they've also been calling me by real nickname: Gab. I'm a fan of a number of Tales Series, especially Abyss, Vesperia, and Hearts. Aside from the Tales Series, I also enjoy playing a lot of different games, like Persona, Final Fantasy, Dangan Ronpa, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, and very recently, Professor Layton.  

I still keep in touch with a few Tales friends on Skype, Facebook, or Twitter, but I sure do hope that time allows me to be a bit active in the forums! Also, the "ambiance" (for a lack of a better term) in this community is quite different from a Facebook Tales community. :p

Last edited by Stardale on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gabsensei.tumblr.com
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time!   It's been a long time! 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 am

Hey Stardale!

It's been ages dude/dudette.

It does feel like decades. Or centuries.
I like Ambience. It's a good word.

I've heard dark and terrible rumors about the Facebook community. I've also heard that some of our old members have decided to brave those rumors and join the Facebook page anyways. I haven't heard from them since...

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
MrBoad

MrBoad

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time!   It's been a long time! 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Stardale! Cool to see you.
Back to top Go down
http://bodaciousboad.wordpress.com
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time!   It's been a long time! 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 3:02 pm

Hey Very Happy Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time!   It's been a long time! 07v2DaMThu Jan 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Oh hai there!

Stardale wrote:
Also, the "ambiance" (for a lack of a better term) in this community is quite different from a Facebook Tales community. :p
I know right? Stark contrast. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time!   It's been a long time! 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

It's been a long time!
Page 1 of 1