HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
swordandshield

PostSubject: Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?   Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Apparently they are but isnt the Vita version better? I really don't have the money to afford any games at the moment so if I can play it for free then I'll do that.

Samaƫl
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:51 am

They're not releasing it. They don't release stuff that would possible impact the sales of games that are/are going to be localised.

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:34 am

Thats a bummer. Sigh, I'm never going to be able to play Tales of Hearts plus I don't even have a PS Vita...

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:35 am

^Tales of Hearts R works on the PS TV. Those are fairly cheap right now. Amazon has them for $73.

I think its going to be a while before we see the original version translated. Maybe after the Vita is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swordandshield

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:43 am

We'll see what I get for my birthday in June by my family or girlfriend. They know I want a PS Vita and Tales of Hearts but I don't want my GF to get me anything, all I ask for is her love hehe...

I got her something for her birthday during our first date cause it was close to her birthday on our first date but I don't need anything from her for mine except love.

EDIT: Well my GF doesn't know I want a Vita and ToH and I'm not sure I'm gonna tell her cause that'll hint that I'd want her to buy them for me which I don't. But she did mark down my birthday for something...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?   

Back to top Go down

Is it true Absolute Zero is making ToH's english on the ds?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: Tales Series Discussion :: Any Tales Discussion-
Jump to: