Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should we bring back the chat box?

Go down 
+3
Moontoon
Slivendiferious
Taiyz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

Should we bring back the chat box? Empty
PostSubject: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Was just thinking about it and wondered if we should bring it back.

Speaking of things returning, the ads are back, and now I know why. Forumotion has some sort of "credits" system where you can basically pay real money to keep your forum ad-free for your users. It appears that you get a couple weeks for free at the outset.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Ad-block!

I don't think anyone ever actually used the chatbox?

I think the page looks better when it's not there, but if people want to use the chatbox I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 12:55 pm

I didn't like the chatbox, but if enough people would want it, I'd put up with it. And yeah I noticed the ads are back. Crap :[ If I had more money I'd totally buy us free from them.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Not enough people seemed to use it, even after Moonie brought up whether to keep it on the old Reservia.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 8:02 pm

I tried to use it, but no one used it. I think I said hi to ONE person in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Slivendiferious
Quilvius
Slivendiferious

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Harbinger wrote:
I tried to use it, but no one used it. I think I said hi to ONE person in a few months.
I used it a couple of times but nobody else did.

What would group chats even be about?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMSun Feb 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Slivendiferious wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
I used it a couple of times but nobody else did.

What would group chats even be about?

Well, there's no contest going on or whatever. There's nothing to really discuss. Plus, if I really wanted to discuss with someone, I would just use Skype, Steam-chat or in-game chat Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMTue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

I don't really see the point of bringing back a feature nobody used in the first place. As for the ads, I can't say I'm too bothered by them.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaMMon Feb 17, 2014 9:58 pm

It was a cool feature, but I agree with everyone, hardly used, every time I went in there was no one so I kind of gave up ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we bring back the chat box?   Should we bring back the chat box? 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Should we bring back the chat box?
Page 1 of 1