Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KeeletheMan
Frequently Itches Nose
KeeletheMan

Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!)   Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!) 07v2DaMSat May 23, 2015 3:29 pm

SO, I've been playing that game on my 3DS. I need more 'friends' to visit me via spotpass on there. If any of you guys have it and play it, I sort of want your friend code and then we can like band together and have more diamonds due to this, how great is that? RIGHT???? AM I RIGHT?? I AM RIGHT.

I hope any of you play this, you all know I only go to this forum on desperate days or just because I feel like being a poop monkey. which I am a poop monkey 24/7 but that's beside the point. I embrace my poop monkey on here.

(I'm also ordering Pokemon Rumble Blast so if any of you have that, we could play that together)

My friend code is 1650 - 3908 - 3584

Leave your friend code here if you have it or wanna try it out. It's free and honestly pretty generous instead of demanding money like SOME GAMES (fashion icon is very much demanding of my money that i do not have at least my 1000 of fake boyfriends on there will give me their money everyday thats all i've been doing to get by. they made that a mechanic for a reason)
Back to top Go down
Naoshi

Naoshi

Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!)   Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!) 07v2DaMSat May 23, 2015 9:34 pm

I play daily. Here is my FC: 0404 9033 4201

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rumble World (NEED MORE DIAMODS HELP!!)
Page 1 of 1