Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)

Go down 
+35
Naoshi
Abicion
Juanblue85
Tsuki
Zwei.0
King Cat the Sixth
DylDawg
Bo Staff Katana
TalesofHysteria
Harbinger
Venom
Samaƫl
Rainstorm
Crystal Power
fateoffate
swordandshield
Dcrigg
Falcom
Yume Hanabi
Tenshigami
Suikoden
AzureEdge
Slivendiferious
BlazingFiddlesticks
Lloyzerdk
Taiyz
Yumi-Yumi
Dracos
Zacewing
Meowzy
Hasta_Extermi
Txn
DreamSword
cutepresea
Moontoon
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Apr 26, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm really hoping for some form of dodging so that not all we can do in battle is just run and attack, though it would feel reminiscent of ToP (except for ToPX) LOL

It's more free
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Apr 26, 2016 8:02 pm

ShivKH wrote:
I'm really hoping for some form of dodging so that not all we can do in battle is just run and attack, though it would feel reminiscent of ToP (except for ToPX) LOL

It's more free

The L1 button is to be used for guarding. Maybe they can implement some dodging system with holding the L1?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Apr 27, 2016 1:10 pm

That's what I was thinking Crystal Power, that seems very likely. I can't wait for an actual gameplay trailer, I expect that to be sometime around Tales Fes I guess!
Back to top Go down
Crystal Power

Crystal Power

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Apr 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Same here! After seeing these I really want to see direct gameplay.

Speaking of which a few more shown off-screen gamplay. The first 2 mins is new, it shows a town in game that haven't been shown yet.

Back to top Go down
King Cat the Sixth

King Cat the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Apr 27, 2016 10:50 pm

I don't know if it's the screen, but I like the radiant color of the environment. And those Skyboxes. Zestiria did have some impressive skyboxes, the floating platform in Hexen Isle managed to accentuate it even more. Berseria seems to improve this even more I guess.

Field seems like Xillia's hallway though, only marginably wider, as shown on the minimap. I don't really care about world map, imo it's already an obsolete system anyway, but I really hope there are more to discover in the field, like cat/Normin collection.
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMTue May 03, 2016 1:39 am

Crystal Power wrote:
Same here! After seeing these I really want to see direct gameplay.

Speaking of which a few more shown off-screen gamplay. The first 2 mins is new, it shows a town in game that haven't been shown yet.

Hang on, as someone said in the Youtube comments, that's totally Pendrago.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMTue May 03, 2016 11:49 am

I heard the lady speaking English say Pendrago.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMTue May 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Stuff

Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed May 11, 2016 9:55 am

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 5nV8Q5a
https://imgur.com/5nV8Q5a

Seems like we'll get a playable flashback and this costume, yay.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed May 11, 2016 2:23 pm

^It looks like the town with the big tree... or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
TalesofHysteria

TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Jun 08, 2016 6:56 pm

One of the bonuses for pre-ordering in Japan is this wallpaper

My goodness.... Very Happy

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 CkbzwPeUgAEmjg9

Via: Abyssal Chronicles
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Jun 08, 2016 8:02 pm

The Van Eltia(i forget the corruption to the name that makes it diferent) Looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down
fateoffate
The Molester
fateoffate

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Jun 13, 2016 11:00 am

Here are the gameplay videos from the demo version played by the editor-in-chief of each gaming magazines in Japan.

Famitsu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upAMPCzXlQQ

Dengeki Playstation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPKoe0zVeGw

Viva Tales of magazine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZeC2dwCtc

Special thanks to Merihim for posting this in gamefaqs.
Back to top Go down
Dcrigg

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMWed Jun 15, 2016 1:38 pm

These two gameplay videos have no commentary
Back to top Go down
Samaƫl
Kamen Rider
Samaƫl

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMFri Jun 17, 2016 11:34 am

DLC costumes, food, and minigames

Guy shown with Rokuro in the PVs is named Shigure Rangetsu. He's Rokuro's older brother and is voiced by Kazuya Nakai.

I guess we now know Rokuro's last name.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Jun 20, 2016 2:44 am

I'm so glad we finally have last names again in general LOL I know it was only Zestiria but English X/2 also ate their middle names

The mini games and cooking are welcome additions, I'm glad to see some effort being put into fleshing out the game! Those DLC costumes all look great, especially Velvet's pirate attire! A replacement if her torn clothes start to annoy me. I love Laphicet's Viking Pirate costume as well, it's adorable, and the summer/swim clothes have awesome designs as they have recently. The traditional style clothing are interesting, I like the colours they chose.

I barely recognized Eleanor with her hair down, that hair style with her normal outfit would probably look good.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMThu Jun 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
cutepresea

cutepresea

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Jun 26, 2016 8:07 am

Theme song release date and info was announced. Cross post with the Zestiria the X thread:

CD is releasing August 24.
http://www.flow.mu/news/detail.php?id=536

There will be three editions:
Regular Edition-1000 yen
Includes Kaze no Uta, BURN, and the instrumental versions of both

Limited Edition (CD+DVD)-1500 yen
CD includes Kaze no Uta, BURN, instrumental versions of both
DVD includes music videos for Kaze no Uta and BURN, and the making of both

Anime Edition (CD+DVD)-1500 yen
CD includes Kaze no Uta, BURN, TV/Game size versions of both, instrumentals of the TV/Game size versions
DVD includes Tales versions of both songs' music videos
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMSat Jul 02, 2016 5:12 pm

And now a trailer for the DLC
That beach theme is lulzy
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMSat Jul 09, 2016 4:43 pm

The new trailer is amazing, and we get a lot of implied story details. I'm loving the vibe it has.

In regards to Velvet's little brother person (Zestiria spoilers and Berseria trailer speculation):

Spoiler:

Trailer: PV5 subbed
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Jul 10, 2016 7:44 am

I wonder WHY Arthur did it though.
I see that he needed power - people see him as a hero three years later, iirc? So, in order to gain this power, as you said, he needed to do that during the Scarlet Night, which seems to be a normal phenomena.

If this is like the hellions, I guess, he got their power, like
:
but needed to control his emotions so that he could fight whatever evil was/is there?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMSun Jul 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Maybe it has something to do with the lore of the world, like the Scarlet Night was some kind of precursor phenomena to hellionization, its a big problem, he finds a way to fight against it in some scripture and goes sure this works, I can do some sacrifice of my humanity (and people), it'll be fiiiiine. It would be really cool if it was like Maltran though, it would be nice to see that done a bit better. I'm excited for either the using hellion power to help the world or using precursor Shepherd power to help/Shepherd origins being less than glamorous/kind of evil. And as for the kid

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwei.0

Zwei.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Jul 11, 2016 6:18 am

Thinking about it a bit more, he could be the final boss, despite me not really thinking this will happen.
If his power is from the hellions/whatever he could lose control and become something like Helldorf, so that he's the first LoC.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMMon Jul 11, 2016 4:28 pm

I feel like that might be the most straightforward route since he's teetering on the moral fine line, if he starts to believe what he's doing is wrong, byeeeee, proto-Shepherd also being the proto-LoC is pretty cool though.

I also feel like they might play it as he's proto-Shepherd til the end, Velvet is proto-LoC but in their roles are switched, which would be a cool irony for how the world plays out after.

Wait are you talking about Arthur or
Spoiler:
? If you mean the latter, I could see that too, though I was hoping my initial prediction would be true and he becomes Innominat (or the first of what it is), perhaps he becomes LoC and then becomes the other thing when purified?
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaMTue Jul 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Double posting because new news

New DLC and expanded info on Arthur/Seres

I like all the School costumes as per usual, but I only like Laphicet, Eizen, and Eleanor's maid/butler costume, but I guess that's normal too, I don't usually get them. Also Eizen kind of has a sexy doctor thing going on in that School art

Cinderella Girls for IM@S costumes....not my favourite choice. I've never been able to get into Cinderella Girls, but I might give the show a try to see if I can appreciate these costumes. (I'll do anything to somehow support getting Platinum Stars in the West!) I do like how Velvet's looks. EDIT: okay I don't dislike 100% of Cinderella Girls, I do like a couple of the idols, which makes sense, there are so many so chances are it would happen. Looking up the actual characters, Anzu is a good fit for Magilou, and I do like the little crown....And Rin does fit Velvet. Kirari is debatable for Eleanor, but these are better fits than the Zestiria choices personality-wise. All three were featured in the CG anime, and Rin and Anzu were DLC rivals in IM@S: One For All, I like Rin's song. And Anzu's makes her a pretty good fit for Magilou.

Interestingly, Kirari is a meme in Japan for being the tallest idol, is Eleanor that tall?

I really love Laphicet's White Rabbit costume, Velvet's Alice(?) costume is debatable. It looks like a badly done sexy Halloween costume variation.

We got the costumes in sets that were a much better deal than getting individual costumes last time. If that happens again, I'll take them, but if not, I'm definitely only getting select ones from the batches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)   Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4) - Page 11 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Tales of Berseria (Ps3 and Ps4)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next