HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

E3 2015 Megathread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:43 pm

I got the stage, but you are right. The servers are being hammered right now. I guess I may have a last minute father's day request in the form of Nintendo money.

View user profile
Moontoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:11 pm

I had some troubles as well. All of a sudden, the characters where just there, though x.x Oh well, I can finally play as Roy again!

Edit:

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Since we have Splatoon Mii costumes, does that mean we won't get Inklings as playable characters regularly? I don't understand, there is literally no reason to not implement them.

original art by いえすぱ
signature image created by KeeletheMan

"Come at me scrub lord, I'm ripped!"
--Ross O'Donovan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TalesofHysteria

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Yumi-Yumi wrote:
Huh, looks like I got confusef.

According to official data, Samus in Other M is much shorter than in any other game in the series.
I can edit this post with more detailed info once I'm back on my computer, but basically, in Other M she is 5 feet something, while in other games she is easily over 6 feet tall.
Her official weight also implies that she is muscular or at least well-toned.
EDIT: She is 6'3'' in most games, but 5'1'' in Other M. She weighs 198lbs without her power suit. According to BMI, that makes her slightly overweight for her height and approximate age. But since she is acrobatic and surely wouldn't let herself go, considering her profession, it would make sense to attribute that extra weight to muscle mass.

I have played all 4 original series DMC games and I loved them.

I think Samus is more like 5'5 officially in Other M, and I'm dead certain that 198lb figure is from Super Metroid, where she was 6'3". She doesn't not weigh nearly that much in Other M.

||||Zestiria for PS4 ||||
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prinny

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 pm

The original Mother got released on the Wii U eShop today. NOA is calling it "Earthbound Chronicles." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttKkiEKqwuk

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slivendiferious
Quilvius

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:01 pm

Aww yeah!

I was so good with Roy in Melee. Very Happy
Time to get back into SSB4!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:42 am

So Doom looks fucking hype as shit. Super shotgun gibbing all over the place. The pip boy edition of Fallout 4 is also pretty goddamn amazing and I don't even have a smartphone, but I agree with Todd Howard, that's the first Second Screen app that has ever looked worthwhile. I also never got around to playing Dishonored so the definitive edition will be a good buy while waiting for Dishonored 2.

Prinny wrote:
The original Mother got released on the Wii U eShop today. NOA is calling it "Earthbound Chronicles." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttKkiEKqwuk

Earthbound Beginnings, the trailer is called.

Also if they're doing this, we can expect Mother 3 as well since the Wii U also features GBA games. Wow.

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumi-Yumi

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:29 am

TalesofHysteria wrote:
Yumi-Yumi wrote:
Huh, looks like I got confusef.

According to official data, Samus in Other M is much shorter than in any other game in the series.
I can edit this post with more detailed info once I'm back on my computer, but basically, in Other M she is 5 feet something, while in other games she is easily over 6 feet tall.
Her official weight also implies that she is muscular or at least well-toned.
EDIT: She is 6'3'' in most games, but 5'1'' in Other M. She weighs 198lbs without her power suit. According to BMI, that makes her slightly overweight for her height and approximate age. But since she is acrobatic and surely wouldn't let herself go, considering her profession, it would make sense to attribute that extra weight to muscle mass.

I have played all 4 original series DMC games and I loved them.

I think Samus is more like 5'5 officially in Other M, and I'm dead certain that 198lb figure is from Super Metroid, where she was 6'3". She doesn't not weigh nearly that much in Other M.

My source says 5'1'', it's not like I made these numbers up.
And I wasn't going to compare her weight to her height in Other M, just to that of Super Metroid, to point out that she would have to be at least somewhat toned.
My point is: Her body type and height are vastly different in Other M than they are in any other game we have data of. Therefore I would conclude that Other M cannot be canon.
And please don't tell me it is, I only came up with this logic so I can sleep better.

original art by いえすぱ
signature image created by KeeletheMan

"Come at me scrub lord, I'm ripped!"
--Ross O'Donovan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Oh wow the Microsoft conference is actually interesting

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Microsoft's conference in a nutshell: Guns, car from the sky, and confused applause. Also the indie line-up was really cool. I'm actually interested in Beyond Eyes.

Also my favourite part was when the Rare guy mentioned hearkening back to Rare's classic games and the audience laughed at him.

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Hey, that 30 game pack of Rare games is pretty awesome. 360 compatibility is huge as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Those are literally the only two good things about Microsoft's conference unless you want another dose of alienshootybangbangs.

It's gonna be a long wait for Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4 though.

Also, the impossible is happening:
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/15/final-fantasy-vii-remake-is-coming-to-playstation-4/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainstorm
All-New!

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:43 pm

As long as they don't use his personality from AC, I'm a little excited I played the original last summer and found that it was overhyped but not ridiculously I actually enjoyed it. (And I love Red XIII)

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:02 pm

LAST GUARDIAN OUT OF LIMBO

FF7 REMAKE

skjdhjksfjdskdskfksdfjlskdlkl

School Idol

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:10 pm

FFVII is cool

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 am

ff7 hd remake is just lel "at last, the promise has been made"

I thought that game is supposed to be a last resort for SE for when they're almost dying. Well with XV goes the way it is now, that's not really farfetched =D

Now lets hope Tabata stays his filthy hand out of this.

I kinda like World of FF. Reminds me of Chocobo Dungeon.

School Idol

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:05 am

shenmue 3 has like the fastest kickstarter I've ever seen, already at 800k in about an hour

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:26 am

Taiyz wrote:
Those are literally the only two good things about Microsoft's conference unless you want another dose of alienshootybangbangs.

I'm not sure what your point is when Sony has plenty of shooting games as well. Even Nintendo is no slouch in that department.

King Cat the Sixth wrote:

I thought that game is supposed to be a last resort for SE for when they're almost dying. Well with XV goes the way it is now, that's not really farfetched =D

Not really, they just kept saying it would take too many resources to make it. They've been doing quite well in both console and mobile so I think they feel confident they can deliver a good remake at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taiyz
Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:57 am

Prinny wrote:
Taiyz wrote:

I'm not sure what your point is when Sony has plenty of shooting games as well. Even Nintendo is no slouch in that department.
That their major headliners were Gears 4, Gears remake and Halo 4 Guardians.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Txn
You > Evil

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:44 am

Shenmue III was completely funded. IN YOUR FACE SEGA!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Totally getting Shenmue III when it comes out.

So who's excited for Nintendo? I know I am @w@

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:15 pm

So, anyone ever hear from a parent or relative the old adage "If you put as much passion into XYZ as you did video games, you'd do great things"?  Because Shenmue III just proved them all right (as well as Sega's really having no money).  We already know nostalgic gamers are one of the strongest forces on the planet, but now we can put "Shenmue 3: 2 million dollars in X hours" on a bumper sticker!  I'm not even joking, actually, that would be a riot.  Sega will clearly port the first two to modern platforms, given the decade-plus gap leaving a ton gamers with no bloody idea why this is a big deal and the lack of Xbox emulation basically requiring you to have original hardware.  I'll happily throw down the cash for that, barely knew the Dreamcast existed back in they day, certainly didn't own one.

Final Fantasy VII Remake... Supernova.  Haven't even finished FF7 and that is literally the first thing that came to my mind.  Lord preserve us.  I have been hearing speculation that its happening now because a lot of FFXV assets could carry over, makes sense.

On to Nintendo... friggin' Star Fox and Yarn Yoshi.  I'm not even going to claim impartiality, I was smiling the whole time.  Given that its all but confirmed that Star Fox Zero is wiping the narrative slate clean, I'm curious how it will differ from the original and 64.  Mario Tennis, yay, it's filler but one of my favorite kinds.  Mario Maker is nuts and I love it... just not for $60.  Metroid Prime: Republic Commando, I am actually okay with this.

Those darn muppets had me laughing.  Nintendo isn't even pretending to deny that they're building a cult of personality around those three.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:26 pm

NEW NIER GAME

I AM EXCITED

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Samaël wrote:
NEW NIER GAME

I AM EXCITED
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

OMG I loved Nier. Sure the gameplay was pretty generic action RPG but it was fun and the world and plot were really interesting. Nier is like the world's most awesome dad the way he does everything he can to care for Yona. Also the MUSIC, my god the music. I am so ready for NieR 2.

Honestly NieR was one of my top favorite Square Enix games of the previous generation. But then a good chunk of SE developers were too busy with the FFXIII trilogy to make other games, so that wasn't hard.

Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:59 pm

I am too excited for Mario Maker. My wife really wants Yoshi Wooly World. I am a little excited about the Mario Tennis for some reason. Not impressed by the Metroid Galactic game coming out. Give me actual Metroid, complete with morph balls and puzzles. Have we heard from Retro Studios yet?

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 2015 Megathread   

Back to top Go down

E3 2015 Megathread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: Video Games-
Jump to: