HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 am

You alright Sui?

I don't know what's going on, but I can definitely relate to that trapped feeling. Hang in there!

Nephalem

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:51 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Neg: ...Even Fallout 4 news can't persuade me from being mad right now.

Seriously, what the hell.

Neg: Feeling tired, neck hurting all the time and feeling trapped isn't helping things either.

Hope things get better, Miss Suiky Surprised

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Moontoon wrote:
What happened, Sui?
Tenshigami wrote:
You alright Sui?

I don't know what's going on, but I can definitely relate to that trapped feeling. Hang in there!

Yesterday was one of those days where like everything frustrating was bothering me at once. It was...bleh. Things got better after talking with Sliv and a friend of mine but man.

And I feel trapped because I'm tired of living in a home where everything is real crappy in quality. Shitty cable, internet, phone service etc. It feels like there's always something stupid screwing up around here. Just gets old for me after 11 years living in the country.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Suikiwiden wrote:
Yesterday was one of those days where like everything frustrating was bothering me at once. It was...bleh. Things got better after talking with Sliv and a friend of mine but man.
Oh jeez, I've had those days. It sucks because your mind just sort of spirals through all the bad stuff, even returning to the same topics to continue the downward spiral. Glad people were available to talk to - I know that's been a big help for me at such times.

Suikiwiden wrote:
And I feel trapped because I'm tired of living in a home where everything is real crappy in quality. Shitty cable, internet, phone service etc. It feels like there's always something stupid screwing up around here. Just gets old for me after 11 years living in the country.

Well, I can't say I can relate to living in the country, but the internet at my parents house would cut out constantly every time it rained. Every. Time. It drove me nuts. Not to mention it was always really slow.

The entire house is also falling apart because they refuse to get anything fixed...

Anyway, I can say that living in the city isn't all that great either though, to the point where going out to the countryside sounds like a nice vacation to me. However, if I actually lived there, what would be amazingly different to me I'm sure would eventually become monotony, and that would drive me just as bonkers.

--------------------------------

Neg: Microwave broke! Landlord is hoping it's still under warranty...

Pos: A few more days till I have internet!

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Neg: I'm....not going to be on here very much for at least a while.

Tenshigami wrote:
Oh jeez, I've had those days. It sucks because your mind just sort of spirals through all the bad stuff, even returning to the same topics to continue the downward spiral. Glad people were available to talk to - I know that's been a big help for me at such times.

Yeah. :/

A friend of mine is doing stuff with me in WoW atm because of something today.

Edit: 

Neg: Power is out with no AC and there's really bad storms. It's been in the 90s and humid as hell. Can this day just please fucking end? 

My mood and this shitty heat don't mix. Can't even have the solace of being on WoW. Screw today and the last few days.

I'm sorry for the negativity but I am really pissed off and down right now.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 am

Pos: Been given the opportunity to go to Otakuthon in August. I'm super excited, cause I want to go to more cons and I've always wanted to go to Montreal.
Pos: Finished Log Horizon S1. Knocking out my backlog one show at a time. I'm not sure if I'll watch S2 cause I haven't heard good things about it.
Neg: I'm drowning in a sea of midterms and essays

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:55 am

Suikiwiden wrote:
Neg: I'm....not going to be on here very much for at least a while.
It's ok, just do whatever you need to feel better, Sui.

Suikiwiden wrote:
Neg: Power is out with no AC and there's really bad storms. It's been in the 90s and humid as hell. Can this day just please fucking end? 

My mood and this shitty heat don't mix. Can't even have the solace of being on WoW. Screw today and the last few days.
Good lord and I thought MN weather was bad. Hope the power's back by now, Sui. Sad

...Hey you! Yes you, "the man upstairs" or however you wanna call it, could you stop screwing around with those weather machines like an asshole for a bit? Messing with me at times is bad enough, but screwing with my friends is crossing a line, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop. *shakes fist* Mad

Suikiwiden wrote:
I'm sorry for the negativity but I am really pissed off and down right now.
It's ok, Sui. We understand. Smile

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Neg: Getting my neck checked because the lack of meaningful progress is getting old.

Tenshigami wrote:
It's ok, just do whatever you need to feel better, Sui.
Thanks and I apologize in advance if I'm gone for a small while.

Tenshigami wrote:
Good lord and I thought MN weather was bad. Hope the power's back by now, Sui. Sad

...Hey you! Yes you, "the man upstairs" or however you wanna call it, could you stop screwing around with those weather machines like an asshole for a bit? Messing with me at times is bad enough, but screwing with my friends is crossing a line, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop. *shakes fist* Mad
The moronic thing was it seemed like only the lane I live on was affected by a loss of power. The universe can piss off right now imo.

Tenshigami wrote:
It's ok, Sui. We understand. Smile
If I get any PM's I'll check them, but yeah until then I'll see you when I see you. Stay classy.

Last edited by Suikiwiden on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reasons)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Take care of yourself Sui. bounce

Pos: got my modem today!

Neg: The sheet of paper said activation was 8pm tonight. It is now after 9:30 and the DSL light still goes red, when the sheet says it should go green, and my browser is not taking me to the setup.

It's possible they just haven't activated my line yet as I had been told it would be activated "wednesday" when I ordered. However, considering the sheet said differently, of course I'm now anxious about whether it will work tomorrow. I may wind up having to call them.

Dang it, I just wanna get online so I can chat with people and play games with you guys. Sad Only having mobile data on my phone really sucks. Mad

Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:07 am

Negative: Hurt myself at work and now I'm on crutches and off work for a week or two

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:31 am

Whoa, I hope you'll heal up quickly, Sam. What happened anyway?

Tenshi - I hope you'll get that thing to work soon ō.ō

Pos: Finally got new chairs for our kitchen table! Now I just need to find the energy to put them together :')

Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:24 am

Moontoon wrote:
Whoa, I hope you'll heal up quickly, Sam. What happened anyway?
I fell off a stool while doing a repair and twisted my ankle. Currently it looks like there's a tennis ball under my skin where my ankle is.

I also sprained my wrist from landing on it, thankfully it's my right and not my left.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:28 am

Ouch. Sounds painful :'(

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Samaël wrote:
Currently it looks like there's a tennis ball under my skin where my ankle is.
Shocked Holy cow that must hurt. I'd probably be crying like a baby if it were me. Hope that heals up soon!

Pos: INTERNET! CIVILIZATION! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Neg: Gotta install windows updates...

Pos: but then I'll log into SKYPE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Neg: It isn't working out of the jack in my dining area, so the modem has to go in the bedroom, at least for now. This makes it kind of difficult (basically, impossible) to connect everything with ethernet like I had planned... without really, really, REALLY long cat5 cables, anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Fick. E3's almost over, so there won't be anymoe annoucement videos and livestreams for me to watch.

Neg. Super bored. Not having school or a job can really free up your time. Plus I still haven't decided what school I should transfer to after next semester. There's a school in my state that offers extensive game development courses, but it's in a fairly bad area.

Pos. Dad's signing me up for a driving school so hopefully my license should be within grasp soon. The only things I really need to work on are parallel parking and highway driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Neg: A little pissed off and insulted for reasons both petty and maybe not so petty.

Neg: Stressed out a little for unrelated reasons. I'm being attacked by self-doubt about whether I can get my life going any farther than this.

Well f*** you, brain. I've accomplished more in the past few weeks than I have in the past TEN YEARS. So shut it.

Neg: Kinda stuck on what to do about the busted phone jack in my dining area. I really want/need that working :/

Pos: my media server to the PS3 started working again. My conclusion: in spite of the fact everything I needed was local, the PS3 needs to be receiving an internet connection in order to stream video to it as that was the ONLY thing I changed. Wow, that is retarded.

EDIT: Just saw Inside Out, and holy shit, not only was it sad, but it hit way too close to home (only in reverse, with the family moving from Minnesota to California). The family even moved when the main (human) character was about the same age. Major difference being
Spoiler:

EDIT EDIT: I'd say the movie is definitely worth a watch. While it is a bit sad, the movie is almost a perfect analogy for depression, and why it's so difficult for some of us (like me) to pull ourselves out of it. I really really really want to say more but I can't exactly without spoiling a good portion of the movie's plot.

Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:27 am

Positive: All the swelling is gone. Pretty nasty bruise on my ankle though and standing for more than a minute hurts like hell.
Positive: Heavensward.
Positive: AST is pretty fun despite being RNG based.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:41 am

Neg: Didn't get a chance to walk around outside over the weekend because it was so damn HOT. Also, even if I had been ready, today would have been a terrible day to start walking to work due to the severe storm outside. Ok seriously WTF, weather?

Pos: Got the WiiU connected to Wifi and finally bought the Mario Kart DLC.

Fick: Still need to get Splatoon.

Neg: Of the friends I hadn't talked to since the move, I think only one of them even gives a shit that I'm back online. (I'm not talking about anybody here.)

Edit: REDACTED because I shouldn't be giving a voice to thoughts like that. Seriously that's the sort of thinking that made me bitterly shut most people out for 10 years. I know better then to even consider walking that path again.

Neg: Aside from going to see Inside Out on Friday for an early father's day I didn't socialize AT ALL over the weekend.

Neg: Been in a rather shitty mood since thursday.

All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Get well soon Sam, I like your new username

I just glanced over the old thread, I'd like to give you a virtual hug Suki

Pos: So I almost was at home for 2 months straight with no breaks but at the last second my friend said she's taking English and a lot of US grad schools want English, class with friend and useful and perfect excuse? SCORE now only have to spend August is the stress heap that is my home

Neg: wow was my first few days of actually being home full time absolutely crushing and terrible, thank god I got an exit plan for now

Pos: Going to Manhattan this Thursday for a just under a week to visit my aunt, going to see Wicked on Broadway THIS FRIDAY <3

Pos: got a haircut I don't hate I'll post a picture or 5 tonight

Neg: Tensions grow in the family or perhaps they've reached a saturation point where no one cares, honestly you never know until someone blows up

Pos: Great month for movies <3

Pos: Spent two hours on the phone with my crush turned new friend and I didn't feel terrible, it was a really good conversation, I may be passed the whole WHYYYY thing, still have feelings but having him in my life is pretty great in general, also a great support, talking to him always makes me feel calm like nothing else matters

Pos: my sister and uncle and friends have all been fantastic, though EVERY SINGLE TIME one of them invites me out its that one day I just literally can't, like I'm free every other day, the last time was FATHER'S DAY like really man did you think that would work out

Edit: You can socialize with me Tenshi I have literally no life other than school right now so I'm the perfect candidate LOL

Edit Edit: Lloyd good luck on your driving test, I've had my full license for 3-4 years and I avoid parallel parking all together I would rather park and take transit than drive in a downtown area. Just get it down then never use the skill again LOL #passable honestly all parking still not the easiest for me

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyFarrite
ResidentSleeper

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Pos: I'm getting extra, necessary-yet-unnecessary-at-the-moment stuff done in summer school. Foreign language... Blaaah.

Neg: I'm in summer school. Seriously, we have a slot for foreign language this coming school year. WHY COULDN'T I JUST ENJOY MY LAST SUMMER AS A STUDENT? ... That sounded weird.

Pos: Found a sweet guitar at Guitar Center. Squier Strat (couldn't really tell exactly what kind) with a Seymour Duncan Invader in it. Sounded amazing, looked amazing.

Neg: Can't get it yet. Even if I paid for it now, I'd have to wait, like, two weeks.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:03 pm

ShivKH wrote:
Edit: You can socialize with me Tenshi I have literally no life other than school right now so I'm the perfect candidate LOL
Well, school is important! - So it's not like you literally have no life ;P

Maybe I'll take you up on that offer sometime Shiv.

Neg: Still not doing so hot. I'm having a real problem with pessimism, self-doubt, and stupid bullshit self-resentment the past few days and I haven't been able to get myself to stop. It gets me all depressive, and then I get angry at myself which only makes me more depressed.

Motivation's gone straight to hell at the moment, but at least I'm still getting some important things done.

EDIT 6/26: Feeling somewhat better now, sorry guys. Really need to have more faith in myself.

Admin Idol

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:13 am

So gay marriage being legal in the entire US now is pretty cool, right guys?

Dr Pepper. It's an intellectual drink, for the chosen ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lloyzerdk

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:20 am

I know your pain Tenshi. I'm 20 and I don't have my driver's license (though I hope to get it this summer) and I've never had a job. Plus my social life is practically nonexistant as well.

POS. Started watching Steven Universe about a week ago and hot damn is this show good. I don't know why I avoided it when it first started airing, considering that I like Adventure Time, another show Rebecca Sugar's worked on. I guess the early promos didn't pique my interest. That and I'm not always eager to get into brand new shows.

I"m 40 episodes in, so at my current viewing rate I should be all caught up by the time Steven Bomb 3 hits next month. Then I can start catching new eps at the same time as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:45 am

Gay marriage being legal in all of the united states is awesome Smile

Steven universe IS amazing!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 am

Neg: The fact that I feel like this is the only place I'm more willing to say some things in regards to controversial topics because I have no true allegiance to this place. That way, it's probably easier to expect the worst & absorb the hate coming my way (especially the things I say pretty much inviting an invitation).

Ultra Neg: Pretty a helluva a lot of thing that feeds into me on knowing I am so frickin' ignorant. You know what? Since there's plenty of potty mouth here anyway, I'm going unfiltered here, and I'll warn you right now...it's not going to be pretty.

I could list the fact that the USA finally made gay marriage a nation wide law. It's one small improvement compared to a lot of shit load of shitty problems this country has. To put it this way, it's not like I like my country. I know every other country hates the USA for this reason. Sure, we're not a third world country, but it still doesn't mean we're not a horrible country. Patriotism is for morons and the USA is the prime example of that. So why don't just move to Canada or something? I'm not exactly in a position to actually do something like that.

So why the whole anti-USA stance I'm feeling right now? Let's just say the Ferguson crisis that happened last year pretty much triggered it. It just the USA is a fuckin' racist country! We're a country that don't treat our black people with dignity. (For the record, this is a post being made by a half-white, half Filipino guy). Yeah, we have people saying they're complaining for nothing which is a bunch of bullcrap thanks to the media's manipulation of people's thoughts. Let's not forget there was that black guy that was choke hold to death by the police ("Can't breathe" became the phrase associated with that), and recently, a racist decided to gun down an entire black church. This country is unwilling to talk about the racism surrounding our country!

Since I mentioned it, the police has been unnecessarily equipped like they're the second or third military! It's very excessive and another thing Ferguson exposed about the shittiness of the USA.

Then we have people whining about those so-called social justice warriors. You know what? These people should be respected since they're the ones calling out the bullcrap in society. Yes, Tumblr is associated with so much of them but hey, it's better than being associated with emoness like Livejournal was.

Now, in regards to the politics. I feel like I should never criticize the liberal because they're more progressive than those damn conservative ruining the country by throwing money around & shoving the bible in people's faces. Honestly, I think my mind has been ruined to the point that I feel like I'm kind of person that would now disown a child if he or she dares get into religion. I feel like I would discipline them for going into that rather than getting into science (which answers everything for crying out loud. Religion just fill heads with ignorance)! Besides, it was religion that forced upon the idea that homosexuality was a sin! A lot of it probably got influenced due to my very liberal friend who have said things like, "Texas is everything wrong & should be bombed out of existence."

Now out of that current event-esque stuff. I'm very bitter about the topic of nostalgia. It seems like people just want to cling to it so much. Come on, is Space Jam even that good of a movie? I feel like I doubt it. It's not like I'm going to get a boner every time something from my childhood shows up or whatever. Heck, this is the guy that's bitter, thinking his nostalgia is clouding his judgment over Tales of Phantasia.

I'm also feeling tired of the gaming drama. You know what? I don't give a f*** about a certain blue robot being dead nor do I care if the company burns in hell. Besides, I'm probably the only person on this planet that wasn't getting boners over the character's reveal in Smash Bros or his Final Smash, etc. Yes, I also feel the same about a certain company that people say decided to commit hara-kiri on themselves (in other words, I don't fuckin' care the company killed themselves).

I know, I already offended people over what I said in regards to what I had to say here before I even posted it. I feel like I have to get it off my chest and embrace getting hated & my own negativity. Feels like it's better to be negative & informed than to be ignorant & happy. Maybe I had to say it just to show how ignorant I really am.

Also, why can't I just follow the bandwagon for once?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: