HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Suikoden
Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu May 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Tenshigami wrote:
Jeez Sui, curveballs indeed! D:

I'm at work right now but if you need to talk, or even just vent, feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to get to it during my lunch break or something.

As someone who's had life repeatedly kick me while I'm down in the recent past, I hate to see it happening to someone else - least of all a friend.
Yeah I can hit you up in a pm. I can't figure out the date on letter at work right now anyway. >.>

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu May 28, 2015 7:05 pm

POS. For some reason it never occurred to me to use our household's dining room PC for gaming until today. That baby's got 8GB of RAM and over 800 GB of hard drive space, plus a good CPU and GPU. Half-Life 2 runs flawlessly on it at high settings and I can't wait to see what other games I could play on it. Another plus is that I have lots of time to use it since my mother doesn't get home till 5PM and there are some days when my brother stays at an apartment and doesn't come home.

I've been focused on how to make my bedroom PC ideal for gaming when I could've just went downstairs and played the dining room PC. I was wondering on what parts to buy to upgrade my PC, but it looks like I don't have to do that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri May 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Neg/Argleblargleflargle: apartment will "probably not" be ready tomorrow, but if it is, it will be evening. This does not make me feel optimistic about whether I'll be able to move in on Sunday... >_<;;

I JUST WANNA MOVE GODDAMMIT! (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quilvius

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am

Tenshigami wrote:
:shock: Holy cow Sliv I hope you're ok - the short answer sounds like a "no" though. Hope you get better soon. :(
Have you seen a doctor? Hopefully it isn't anything serious.
I am still ill, but I am doing much, much better.

I have not seen a doctor, but I also don't have the feeling it is something truly serious. I like to think I spread out my illnesses over my whole life while others are never ill and save it up until something finally snaps and they do get seriously ill.

Anyway, I'll probably be "Better" by tuesday. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat May 30, 2015 11:28 am

Slivendiferious wrote:
I have not seen a doctor, but I also don't have the feeling it is something truly serious. I like to think I spread out my illnesses over my whole life while others are never ill and save it up until something finally snaps and they do get seriously ill.
Ok, as long as you can tell you're getting better - I fought valiantly against a "really bad cold" for like a couple weeks several years ago until eventually I had next to no energy left and wound up in the hospital with pneumonia. So I have a reason to worry when someone feels like they've been hit by a truck and it sticks around for a while.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun May 31, 2015 2:18 pm

NEGAGEDDON: Fuse is lit, explosion imminent

I think it's safe to say that I'm just not moving for another SIX FUCKING DAYS.

I know it's "only another week" but ASDLFIPHEWDSONODSH

Not happy.

I'm so ready for this

I've BEEN ready for this

The guy fixing the place up had us expecting I'd be moving in this weekend

I spent like nearly $500 on all sorts of shit I'd need at my new place

Like 99% of everything I own is already in boxes

I had people offering to help me move today

Now life's just gonna give me one last "hahaha, f*** you" right at the last minute.

DEAR LIFE, STOP HANGING THE FUCKING CARROT ON A STRING IN FRONT OF ME AND JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING CARROT. YOU DO THIS TO ME WITH EVERYTHING, AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT! SINCERELY, TENSHIGAMI

Oh my God venting isn't even really working I just feel like complete shit all around right now even though I know another week shouldn't even really be that big a deal.

Quilvius

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun May 31, 2015 2:43 pm

That is the most aggressive post I've ever seen.

Such graphic violence.

Anyway, don't worry Tenshi, this will definitely not be the last time life will throw a "hahaha ***k you" your way ;)

Can't really say anything to make you feel better at the moment, but hang in there! You're going to be allright :)

It's a shame of the people who offered to help you move today. Can they help next week?

Maybe screaming into a pillow might help vent the anger a bit?

^Courtesy of Avatar the Last Airbender.

hey, at least you have an excuse to watch it now, since all your stuff is packed
runs away really fast

Last edited by Slivendiferious on Sun May 31, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun May 31, 2015 2:43 pm

I'm sorry Tenshi. It does get better. As someone in a Batman movie once said, the night gets darkest before the dawn. You are almost there. You can do it! I believe in you!

View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun May 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Ok I maybe feel a little better now. Rather than wait for the guy to give me a yes or no answer (that just apparently isn't coming at all), I just texted the coworker that was going to bring his truck over today,

"Not happening today, apartment isn't ready"

So I'm at least into the "resigned acceptance" phase, regardless of how pissed off I still am.

Edit:
Slivendiferious wrote:

^Courtesy of Avatar the Last Airbender.
My God, is he eating a live sheep?

Quilvius

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun May 31, 2015 3:06 pm

Looks that way doesn't it?

He's shouting into it. Really loud.

The Koalasheep isn't bothered in the slightest.

edit: he's a vegetarian. He'd be horrified at the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun May 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Negapos(?): So I'll be maybe moving in 3-4 days now, tentatively. He needs 3 more days to fix up the apartment - and tomorrow (June 1st) is the date that was on the lease I signed so he knows he screwed the pooch.

Anime Girl Advocate

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun May 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Pos: 3-4 days until we can get pictures of Tenshi's new place! The setback is frustrating, but I really am glad that we're just a few steps away from the finish line.
Pos: It was a long and difficult journey, but Sui and I have successfully repaired every single lamp in the world. Now to turn the people of Popcorn into expert beekeepers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo Staff Katana
Fatal Old Man

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:22 am

Pos: I thought my phone was broken due to water damage. It took a couple of days to work itself out, but everything is fine now. Hooray!

View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 am

Pos: Holy shit! DR. CASEY LIVES! Where've you been, bud? Aside from, y'know, repairing lamps.

Fick: Sorry for the explosion of rage yesterday, guys. I'm aware I was overreacting. It was just that, y'know, I had everything ready, I was all set to go...

... and then the moon crashed and I have 3 more days left in Termina.

It's OK Link I know exactly how you feel.

Daaaaaamn yooooou, Moooooooon! *shakes fist*

Oh err - not you, Moonie. You're awesome.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Omg Tenshi what the frell XD You're awesome~

I really hope you'll get to move into your new place soon. I can imagine it's a very frustrating situation.

Pos: Having some fun with Splatoon, even if I still suck at it.
Neg: This depression is eating away so much of my energy and motivation. Go away please ;w;
Fick: Birthday in 12 days!

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Moontoon wrote:
I really hope you'll get to move into your new place soon. I can imagine it's a very frustrating situation.
It has indeed been frustrating, however I'm feeling better about it today, especially after making the "three days" connection with Majora's Mask, which helped me have a sense of humor about it.

Moontoon wrote:
Pos: Having some fun with Splatoon, even if I still suck at it.
I'd love to join you guys in playing this, but even if the WiiU weren't packed away, I'd still effectively need to wait until I have internet all set up at my new place. Once I've got all that out of the way I might pick up a copy.

Moontoon wrote:
Neg: This depression is eating away so much of my energy and motivation. Go away please ;w;
Awwww, I know that feeling all too well. Sad

Hang in there, Moonie!

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Pos: Aside from all the stupid crap this past week my life honestly feels like it's in a better place.

Feels like I'm on the threshold of somethin' big... *Doesn't specify wut cuz it's embarrassin' ta say*

~Dr. Casey~ wrote:
Pos: It was a long and difficult journey,
Yet a rewarding experience if there ever was one!

~Dr. Casey~ wrote:
but Sui and I have successfully repaired every single lamp in the world. Now to turn the people of Popcorn into expert beekeepers.

We've got this!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:14 am

Tenshi, if you'd get the game later on, I'd totally play it with you :3

Pos: Got my bike back. Hopefully it will be left alone from now on.
Fick: My fiance started playing Splatoon after all. I'm glad he enjoys it, but I want to play too :')

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:26 am

Fick/Neg/Oh my GOD: at like 1:30AM this morning there was this ungodly NOISE outside my window. It sounded like some sort of animal shrieking in agony and it went on for what felt like 10 minutes but was probably far less.

The entire time it was going on I was just lying in bed with wide eyes going JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS GOING ON MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I was so disturbed I could not get back to sleep for like an HOUR. I was sorely tempted to just sleep with my light on, and I'm in my thirties!

Edit: after looking it up it was likely a rabbit getting attacked by an owl or something. Not exactly something I'm used to hearing late at night here in the city, especially right outside my window. *shudder*

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:14 am

POS: AFTER FIVE YEARS.

Edit: I'm having the weirdest experience reading old documents. As handwriting was done so differently back in the 1800s I often find myself having to read everything slowly out loud. Often times I'll have to skip over 2-3 words at a time because I don't know what it says. It seriously feels like I'm back in 1st grade learning to read for the first time.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:49 pm

Pos: I ordered fire emblem path of radiance which means I can dust off the old wii and use it for something new.

Neg: Had to repeat chapter 9 of sacred stones three times mostly because of trying to recruit amelia and keep her safe.

Nephalem

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 am

Pos: Fallout 4! I'm looking forward to it.
I also re-watched the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and I loved every minute of it Smile

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:43 am

Neg: It's now been 3 days... no news about the apartment. *sigh*

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:23 am

^They should hurry up already! Maybe I should just come and throw them out, hmmm?

Neg: Lifting and carrying that 16 kg pot/plant was probably a bad idea. My arms are still super achy, even if it's been 2 days already.

Pos: The sun has finally decided to show itself. Now, if the chilly winds could just go away, maybe we could actually enjoy the summer. It's already June, and I have yet to unpack my spring/summer clothes.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:41 am

^There's nobody to throw out, they just need to finish fixing the place up.

Agreed on the weather being really weird. Usually it's pretty hot by now.

Neg: Still no word, people that were going to help me move have given up and started making other plans for their time that I will have to work around, assuming I ever get told the apartment is ready. I don't blame them - people have lives! But I'm still getting frustrated and depressed by the situation and wishing I could just get on with my own life. I'm so friggin' close but there's always something. Why are things that are so easy for other people to accomplish a never-ending saga for me? *sigh*

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: