Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
GhostAnime
Silver Forte
Roadie
SRMS
Bo Staff Katana
Venom
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
fateoffate
Moontoon
Falcom
Dracos
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Harbinger
DylDawg
VanSensei
Prochainezo
Chosen Zelos
Arn
DoubleL
Samaël
Taiyz
HotFire
TalesofHysteria
Lloyzerdk
Slivendiferious
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Jean
pupu
BlazingFiddlesticks
Naoshi
Cless Aileron
Grim
RoyFarrite
AzureEdge
Txn
Yumi-Yumi
Zacewing
Psypher
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Welcome back! Also, your advice did help me ^.^ (Thanks to you as well, Tenshi. Didn't see your post until now.)

Pos: Mario Maker is great fun!
Neg: School is getting intense.
Fick: Not long until our trip to Italy.
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 11, 2015 12:24 am

Pos: So a year ago today I released my Uninhabited Planet Survive AMV. For an anniversary sort of thing I shared it with another community I've joined in the past year.

I was not expecting the following response at all.

Quote :
MaelwysSC113: Holy
MaelwysSC113: SHIT
MaelwysSC113: Tenshi, my man
MaelwysSC113: YES
MaelwysSC113: Screw "watchable"
MaelwysSC113: That was amazing
Tenshigami: It's that good?
MaelwysSC113: Yeah, its got a lot of little things in it
MaelwysSC113: Lyrics matching scenes to emphasize the meaning
MaelwysSC113: Syncing that was good to various things
MaelwysSC113: Mother-fucking-godly LIP SYNC!
MaelwysSC113: The beginning is really good too because the song is building tension along with the visuals of the ship crashing
MaelwysSC113: Now I want to do an AMV of the Week of this
Tenshigami: lol the beginning was honestly the most thrown together part of it
MaelwysSC113: I liked it all
Back to top Go down
Dracos

Dracos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 11, 2015 11:00 am

Pos: I marathoned most of kill la kill this past week. I went through eighteen episodes in one day.
Fick: After i finished gundam seed a month ago i started watching destiny.
Pos: I got back on the forum and am going to pick up dragon age origins this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Pos: Recently got a PS4 with MGS Phantom Pain!
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSat Sep 12, 2015 12:15 am

Hey! So there's like what, four of us on the forum with a PS4 now?
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSat Sep 12, 2015 3:23 am

Yay XD

I still need to get more games for mine. Just got a second controller in preparation for Zestiria, though.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSat Sep 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Yeah, I need more PS4 games. I only have MGS-PP at the moment. I shall have ToZ, Fallout 4 and a couple of other games when they come out!
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Sep 13, 2015 11:32 am

I haven't upgraded yet, still on XBOX 360 mainly because my gaming time has really reduced since I started university and also because I have other things to pay for like said university bills and bills for our condo and the incoming weeding etc....

I will most likely upgrade when Final Fantasy 15 and Final Fantasy 7 remake gets released.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Sep 13, 2015 12:07 pm

I have had a PS4 since launch lol
And strangely enough, I don't plan on getting MGS5 on PS4. I will get it on PC because reasons <____>

Pos: Went to an r/c car rock crawling event yesterday and had a ton of fun. Did much better than the first time I went lol
Pos: Got J-Stars Victory VS+ for PS4 and Vita and love the hell outta it (screw the mediocre game ratings on the internet)
Neg: Still don't have MGS5
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSun Sep 13, 2015 5:11 pm

J-Stars is not a good game IMO, but it is a FUN game, and sometimes that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMMon Sep 14, 2015 3:42 am

Well, the way I see it is if I have fun with a game then it is good enough lol
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMMon Sep 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Fick: Well I'm working 8 hours 6 days a week again. Guess I'll be able to afford a PS4 for Zestiria now.
Fick: Shaved off most of my hair.
Positive: Moony sent me a card and some yummy candy. <3
Back to top Go down
Falcom
School Idol
Falcom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 15, 2015 10:13 pm

After 3 years in school I've realized, I can't read textbooks.
I read and can't retain anything.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 16, 2015 1:13 am

Pos: FF14 ARR's localization team had a lot of fun it seems.

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 Diabeetus_zpsyzwyzx4t

So old but I lol'ed.

Falcom wrote:
After 3 years in school I've realized, I can't read textbooks.
I read and can't retain anything.
Methinks you could retain said knowledge if you related it to your various current interests.

Learning more of Napoleon's revolutionary crusade? Just think of a character from Jojo in place of Napoleon!

Studying up on the finer points of the Schrödinger equation? When thinking of a physical system to place in the quantum state just imagine a system in which Dylan continously builds gunplas!

Do you sit there at 4:15 am wondering why scientists call it research when they're looking for something new? Just dash to the seashore, whistle for Dr. Casey, wait til he arrives in his rainbow submarine and then just ask him!
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 16, 2015 10:48 am

The localisation for FFXIV is pretty amusing tbh, way more fun than the Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMFri Sep 18, 2015 7:35 am

Samaël wrote:
Positive: Moony sent me a card and some yummy candy. <3

Glad you liked them!

Pos: My new computer got shipped today. Will probabaly get it early next week!
Pos: The weekend is here, and it's a Splatfest weekend \o/
Neg: Only got a B on the grammar test.
Back to top Go down
Taiyz
Admin Idol
Taiyz

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMSat Sep 19, 2015 7:48 pm

So my family recently decided to adjust which providers we have for TV, home phone and internet. We were initially gonna switch our old Bell grandfathered unlimited plan and Rogers home phone to a local independent company called Execulink, but while the sales team was pleasant, customer service after we were signed up had an immediate drop in quality and an increase in attitude. They also just got a lot of our order preferences wrong, scheduling a tech to come do an installation a week and a half after we scheduled it and on a day when I wasn't even present (which is why scheduling was important,) and apparently our service hadn't even been initiated yet.

(Taking a step back, before Execulink we did call Bell regarding a local promotion but apparently it's not available in our area even though it was advertised in our local newspaper. Offers also kept changing and getting worse for internet, from 50 to 25 to 15mbps, and ultimately everything we needed with minimal internet speeds was only 30 bucks in savings.)

So because Execulink had already put in a port request for our phone number, the Rogers A-team called and actually offered us good shit for once. (I don't know if we actually called them first or not, but I'm assuming we only got these offers because it was a cancellation.) The tech just left, and we finally have HD cable despite having an HD set for years we still had fucking co-ax, that looks fantastic, plus we have PVR now instead of a VCR and it works like a dream. Our home phone remains the same, but cheaper because apparently we just never called and were paying for more expensive grandfathered home phone and TV bundles (common in the industry, don't sweat it...)

Most important is the internet.
Old:
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 2f09ffr
New (wired to my laptop):
Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 2vdo0i9

Yeah-ha.

Now, I did figure out how to bridge the thing (disable Residential Gateway...) but my router seems to be capping speeds despite being wireless N and two feet away so I'm gonna have Jase from the old forums help me out with that later.

But yeah, EXCITED. I'm probably gonna end up streaming from my PS4 just for the heck of it, I'll post a thread in Gaming when that nonsense starts.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMTue Sep 22, 2015 6:52 pm

New semester is already well on the way. Out of 5 classes, I have 4 group projects to do. In each case, it's an oral presentation + a written report. I dont have the same group in any class! It will be fun to coordinate all of that!

I sense a lot of meetings in my close future. Already had one today and another one tomorrow!

Having lot of meetings, that's something that ressemble a real work environement, especially in this governement town!
Back to top Go down
HotFire

HotFire

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 11:06 am

Positive: Finally got my own internet set up Very Happy

Negative: Living paycheck to paycheck isn't fun.
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 1:12 pm

I spent all monday night creating a character and troubleshooting a controller issue, but

Pos: last night I played an MMORPG for the first time in like 7-8 years. Some people suggested we play TERA Online and I finally said "f*** it" and just went ahead after years of avoiding MMORPGs for kind of stupid reasons. After the first few fetch quests I said, "Wow, I've missed this."

After fixing an issue with my mic I even talked to them a little over the Discord chat. Still though...

Neg: f*** you social anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Pos: FF14. I got into the coolest free company ever a few days ago and they actually don't mind my nooby questions!

I also have gotten into a bit of a contest with another member on who can hit 60 first. Mind you this person has been playing way longer than me and since I've started I have been blazing through leveling to the point that I passed the level of one of their alt jobs. To say they were blown away would be an understatement. Past level 56 it can take a whole day to gain one level and yesterday I got two and hit 58. Wink

Pos: If the primal Bismark is any indication to the handling of raiding mechanics postgame, I'm gonna be right at home. Granted it was only hard but I felt a nostalgia for WoW raiding.

The encounter for anyone curious. (dat music)

Tenshigami wrote:
I spent all monday night creating a character and troubleshooting a controller issue, but

Pos: last night I played an MMORPG for the first time in like 7-8 years. Some people suggested we play TERA Online and I finally said "f*** it" and just went ahead after years of avoiding MMORPGs for kind of stupid reasons. After the first few fetch quests I said, "Wow, I've missed this."

After fixing an issue with my mic I even talked to them a little over the Discord chat. Still though...
Gotta admit, you had my interest piqued when steam said you were playing TERA Online.

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: f*** you social anxiety.
Are you getting it from playing TERA? :O
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 4:25 pm

^Naw. Well yes and no. It was the voice chat. They were new people that I hadn't really talked to outside of comments on a site, and a combination of not really knowing the game and also the trouble with my mic.

OF COURSE the first time my mic actually transmits my voice over Discord I wind up speaking with a shaky voice and stammering. -_-;;

Then it stops picking my voice up again altogether until I found the sensitivity option in Discord. I'M SORRY MY VOICE IS SO SOFT. Jeez.

[Insert Socially Awkward Penguin meme here]
Back to top Go down
Samaël
Kamen Rider
Samaël

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMWed Sep 23, 2015 10:58 pm

What server are you on, Suikoden?

Bismarck isn't really that hard tbh, as long as the tanks aren't dumb.

Also reminds me, I have absolutely no time to play the game until I'm finished work for the year. )':
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 24, 2015 6:11 am

Pos: New computer! And it's super fast!
Fick/lol: The King and crown princess of Sweden is visiting my school today. My math teacher said he wants to throw rotten tomatoes at them (he doesn't care for monarchy).
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaMThu Sep 24, 2015 1:52 pm

^ It's so hard to fathom living under a monarchy. But I'm sure it's still interesting to have them visit your school!

@Samaël: I'm on Coeurl, how about you? :O

Also 'tis a shame you can't play for quite some time because I think there's a new patch coming in mid October.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 13 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next