HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 am

Negative: My shitty ass racist old landlord
Negative: Daily severe anxiety attacks

Nephalem

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Pos:

For those who do not own ToZ, it's currently $8 if you buy it there (On steam)

https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/314242/tales-of-zestiria-steam-key

My Mule is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:45 pm

Harbinger wrote:
Pos:

For those who do not own ToZ, it's currently $8 if you buy it there (On steam)

https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/product/314242/tales-of-zestiria-steam-key

I just tried it and they said sold out Sad

Nephalem

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Sad

My Mule is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Pos: Well now, after two days of trying, it finally worked lol...
I also bought Symphonia for Steam too.

Fick: I ordered a fancy new model car, but it most likely will arrive tomorrow while I am at work. And knowing UPS, they will leave it at my door -____-

Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:20 am

Fick: My Birthday
Positive: My copy of Berseria came. Def ordering all my imported games from Amazon Japan from now on.

All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:27 am

Happy Birthday Sam!!!! I hope its great, best wishes for your new year ^_^ (Also I sent you an unrelated PM) I hope Berseria is a blast!

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:25 am

Oh yeah, I saw the PM. Totally forgot to reply to it.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:21 am

^Happy birthday, Sam!

---------------------------------

Pos: I've been feeling pretty amazing the past couple months.

Neg: My mom is having extreme knee pain. For those of you aware of my mother's leg (and other health) problems a couple years ago and how much it contributed to a major depressive episode, I can say that I am fine for now. Depending on how this goes, though, I might need someone to talk to in the coming months.

Edit: She's now staying overnight in the hospital due to a blood clot. I do not know if this and her knee are related.

All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:46 am

Hang in there, I hope your mom feels well soon. I'm available for talking most week nights! Through text pretty much any night!

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Update: she will probably be released today. They have her on blood thinners to get rid of the clot. However she also has a cyst in her knee and I don't know what if anything they will be doing about that.

I'm a little worried, as I should be, but I'm ok. The situation does not seem too serious at the moment, and assuming the worst never helps.

EDIT: she is home now. However it sounds like this may be a long ordeal to get her to where walking doesn't hurt like hell. AGAIN. It makes me feel a little guilty to say this since it also means I won't be around to help, but thank God I moved out so there's some distance between me and this situation. If I still lived with them I just know I wouldn't be able to cope.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:39 am

Neg: Holy balls the ads are bad now. My login expired on my phone so I had to log in again, but the login page redirected to an ad every time. Had to turn javascript off in order to even log in! Crazy.

Edit: the same thing happens when I post!

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:25 pm

^ Now you know my pain! We REALLY need to figure out what's going on...

Pos: Legion is freaking awesome. Just the overall feeling of effort is plainly visible compared to the last expansion.

Pos: Looking forward to seeing my bf and online friends again in January. Really doubt Christmas will be as awesome as that lolol

Forgot to add some shit so like Edit:

Pos: My newest cat is growing up SO fast but she's going to have her kitten for a while longerrrrr.

All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:44 pm

@Tenshi: Caretaker fatigue is a real thing and a lot of adults who take care of their parents get it, no shame in being happy you have that healthy space but I know it feels bad.

Neg: gotta retake my GRE

Pos: I'm ready to keep studying and give my all this semester to get into grad school

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:15 am

ShivKH wrote:
@Tenshi: Caretaker fatigue is a real thing and a lot of adults who take care of their parents get it, no shame in being happy you have that healthy space but I know it feels bad.
Well it wasn't even really that. At the time, my dad was making the whole situation a hundred times worse due to really shitty behavior, including blowing every little thing way out of proportion. He just couldn't handle actually having to get off his ass and do things, and I by extension could not handle his complete incompetence.

I'm maybe being a little harsh, but holy shit most of the time I can barely stand being around him anymore, and it's been kind of eye-opening to realize that my brother feels the same way about him, and I've begun to see that my sister might as well. My brother and I both agree that it's not that dad is a bad person exactly, his behavior just frustrates us to no end.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:39 am

Tenshigami wrote:
Neg: Holy balls the ads are bad now. My login expired on my phone so I had to log in again, but the login page redirected to an ad every time. Had to turn javascript off in order to even log in! Crazy.

Does this happen while on your phone only? Is it android or iphone?

Pos: Finally finished Zestiria. Adding Sorey to my collection of cinnamon rolls.
Pos: Excited about the Apple Keynote. It's time for me to get a new phone, and this time I'll try an iphone, I think. I do love my ipad.
Neg: Not been feeling well at all lately. I want to help people so badly, but I barely have any energy to help myself most of the time.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:49 am

Moontoon wrote:
Tenshigami wrote:

Does this happen while on your phone only? Is it android or iphone?
Doesn't happen on my PC because I use an Adblocker. My phone is Android, but I bet it happens on iPhone too.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:39 am

Are there any adblockers for android? I know they got available in iOS Safari somewhat recently. Took long enough.

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Neg. My family decided to have our 13-year-old dog put down today. He was developing cancer, so he was very sick and weak. He couldn't even really walk by himself anymore. Even though he drew me nuts with his constant barking and needing to go constantly outside this past couple years, it's still pretty sad to see him go. At least he won't be in pain anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samaël
Kamen Rider

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:24 am

Fick: Beat Berseria.
Negative: I've been feeling like crap for the last two weeks.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 am

Neg: Whatever was making me so happy and able to cope so well from mid-May to September seems to have up and left with the transition into Fall. Some really fucking shitty thoughts are back, and I'm locked in battle with my own mind again.

Really haven't been feeling that great for a couple weeks or so.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 am

Hope you feel better soon, Tenshi Sad Let me know if you feel like talking!

Tired

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:58 pm

MEGA POS: Heading to southern CA on the 25th and returning home on the 3rd. Going to be on vacation staying with my boyfriend and looking forward to a great time! Literally thought I would never get a break from corn fields and tobacco barns. It's amazing, I don't feel any anxiety about going to a huge airport and flying for the first time. I've been tapping into a wellspring of confidence I never knew I had and I'm more social than I ever thought possible. Been learning so much about myself.

Holy f*** this is going to be fucking awesome.

Hair Trigger Mage

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:40 pm

^Hell yes, getting on a plane and escaping the bullshit of everyday life and having meaningful experiences offline is awesome! Have fun, Sui! Smile

Fick: Feeling a little better after the weekend.

All-New!

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Tenshigami wrote:

Well it wasn't even really that. At the time, my dad was making the whole situation a hundred times worse due to really shitty behavior, including blowing every little thing way out of proportion. He just couldn't handle actually having to get off his ass and do things, and I by extension could not handle his complete incompetence.

I'm maybe being a little harsh, but holy shit most of the time I can barely stand being around him anymore, and it's been kind of eye-opening to realize that my brother feels the same way about him, and I've begun to see that my sister might as well. My brother and I both agree that it's not that dad is a bad person exactly, his behavior just frustrates us to no end.

Makes total sense! And I've seen your other posts, I'm glad your weekend has been a bit better and I hope that continues!

Pos: Comics have been a huge positive factor in my life, boosting my confidence and mentalities with the themes they explore and the way its done, re-enforcing positive thought patterns, and the creators I follow on twitter are incredible people. Also largely enjoyable visual experiences.

Pos: Got pretty good marks on my GRE, now just need to work on my statement of interest and keeping in contact with my references to give them all the info they need to write me good letters, I'm feeling good about my application, soon it will be all up to admissions committees.

Pos: I feel like I have the right tools in me to keep going through any family/friends or school or professional drama thrown at me.[/quote]

Sig by KHI graphics team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Reservia :: General Subforums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: