Tales of Reservia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken

Go down 
+41
GhostAnime
Silver Forte
Roadie
SRMS
Bo Staff Katana
Venom
King Cat the Sixth
Prinny
fateoffate
Moontoon
Falcom
Dracos
Rainstorm
Tenshigami
Harbinger
DylDawg
VanSensei
Prochainezo
Chosen Zelos
Arn
DoubleL
Samaël
Taiyz
HotFire
TalesofHysteria
Lloyzerdk
Slivendiferious
Dr. Casey
Suikoden
Jean
pupu
BlazingFiddlesticks
Naoshi
Cless Aileron
Grim
RoyFarrite
AzureEdge
Txn
Yumi-Yumi
Zacewing
Psypher
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Oct 17, 2016 10:17 am

Neg: At war with the heat in my building. It's been in the 60s (15.5 to 21 degrees for all you crazy Celsius people) all weekend and still is today, and I've had to keep my window and sliding door open or I will roast because the heat does not 100% turn off. Was 80 degrees (26.6 C) in my apartment when I got up this morning, and it's not even summer. Sliding door is back open to help it air out, but I'll be closing the apartment up completely before I leave for work this morning because the potential for someone to break in if I don't gives me anxiety (even though it's unlikely since they'd have to climb up to the second floor). It's going to be a fucking oven when I get home from work. FML.

Neg: Still not feeling great (and the heat issue isn't helping). I don't know how many times I've wrote a facebook post as it's the easiest way to contact a group of friends I haven't talked to in a while, only to not post it.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSat Oct 22, 2016 11:05 am

Neg : Work is boring AF.

At least unlike most students, I have no problems getting paid

Neg : Despites that, money is kind of tight ATM. Planning a wedding will do that to your finances!

Pos : Almost at the 2 years mark with my fiancée and I can't imagine my life without her Smile
Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Oct 23, 2016 5:06 am

Frick: I got so nerdy excited to see Pokemon The First Movie in theaters for some limited time thingy going on apparently .. Turns out it was suppose to premiere next week. Called my friend and he was all like "One, that's next week, check your calender, stupid. And two ... No. We're 27." And I shouted "That's not the point!" louder than I wanted to.
Neg: Oddly enough the day got worse. Nothing terrible happened, just minor annoyances. Work was slow, I almost fell into a batch of pumpkins in front of the smart and final, and one of my other friends isn't texting me back for some reason.
Pos: Girl i've been crushin on sent me a funny pic of a rainbow goat made of broken ceramic pieces with her text stating "reminded me of you". So, that cheered me up. No clue what that means, but I lol'd.

Jean wrote:
Pos : Almost at the 2 years mark with my fiancée and I can't imagine my life without her Smile
D'aaaaawwwww, made my heart tickle~

EDIT: Frick: Also, I cannot get the opening song from Yu Yu Hakusho out of my head. I don't know why! I was listening to some podcast I think brought up that show and I looked up some stuff about it from Youtube for nostalgia sake and I found that old anime opening and I've been whistling that tune all over work and it's just ... gah. A delightful parasite. -_- https://youtu.be/DehmPOkrtRc
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Oct 24, 2016 11:24 pm

Neg: So now that I have to open the door to my deck in order to combat the fucking heat in my building, I noticed that the asshole upstairs is a smoker. Oh joy. Unfortunately, this was not the smoking gun (lol) I thought I might have on him to finally get this ex-frat piece of shit OUT. Turns out while the complex is advertised as "smoke free", that's a load of BULL SHIT. A person's deck or patio is considered not only "outside", but "not a public space", allowing people to smoke on them for whatever fucking reason. RIGHT NEXT TO OPENINGS TO OTHER APARTMENTS. Now that is a load of fucking bullshit right there, not to mention false advertising.

So not only does this asshole like to play music all the goddamn time (at least he - sorta? - has it at a "low" (relatively) volume now after my complaints rolled in (though I wish he'd continued until he got evicted). He also has friends over constantly and they are loud as f*** and stomp all over my ceiling. AND he smokes on his fucking deck, for 3-5 minutes, every 15-30 minutes. The smell and the sound of him opening and closing that fucking door SEVERAL TIMES AN HOUR is obnoxious. Hell, his entire EXISTENCE is obnoxious. Why the f*** do I have the one person with no regards for others as an upstairs neighbor.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMTue Oct 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Fic: The forums were down today for me, anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMTue Oct 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Yeah, they were down a bit.

Neg: Living alone is great and terrible at the same time. Buying food is so complicated... I mean, if you buy something, you`re going to be eating that for a few days Sad
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMTue Oct 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Yup, 'twas. Forumotion went down for maintenance, if the message I saw when trying to access the forum later on during the downtime was true.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 am

@Harbringer: #preach, I find it best to stock things you do actually eat most days, cereals, breads, eggs, condiments, garlic, onions, potatoes etc. or things that won't perish easily like beans, corn, lentils. And then for meats and veggies, its cheapest to buy frozen/as bulk as you can fit in your freezer. Then everyday, if you have time, get what you need to make what you want on the way home, whatever fresh veggies or ingredients that specific thing needs and buy just enough. So say mushrooms for instance are cheapest when you buy them loose, so you just pick up like 4-5 if its just you, maybe a single bell pepper, and away you go. It does involve meal planning though, which most days is far too irritating and I throw it all out the window and eat out or eat something boring, not the most cost effective or nice way though LOL.

@Tenshi: How is the heat, are things a bit better?

Oh okay @the downage, though it did make me realize I only have Sliv's contact info, I kind of panicked that if these forums actually went down for awhile I couldn't converse with almost everyone, so if anyone that wants to talk to me could hmu with their Skype, Discord, Twitter, or Facebook details in pm or here that'd be fantastic. Fair warning, I will have long periods where I forget I own Skype and Discord, but I will always sign on if someone shoots me a message to LOL
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Oct 26, 2016 3:23 am

Got a bit scared there. It'd suck if this place disappeared again. Speaking of Slivius though, haven't seen him around in forever. Is he still on Skype atleast? Feel free to add me there btw, Rainstorm (tsukiarare).

Pos/fick: I'm going to be a mommy.
Neg: It's scary and the nausea and fatigue is pretty terrible.
Pos: It'll be worth it in the end I love you
Back to top Go down
http://moontoon.deviantart.com
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Oct 26, 2016 9:53 am

@Rain and Moonie: Sliv still logs into Skype, though I haven't talked to him in a long time (keep meaning to).

Rainstorm wrote:
@Harbringer: #preach, I find it best to stock things you do actually eat most days, cereals, breads, eggs, condiments, garlic, onions, potatoes etc. or things that won't perish easily like beans, corn, lentils. And then for meats and veggies, its cheapest to buy frozen/as bulk as you can fit in your freezer. Then everyday, if you have time, get what you need to make what you want on the way home, whatever fresh veggies or ingredients that specific thing needs and buy just enough. So say mushrooms for instance are cheapest when you buy them loose, so you just pick up like 4-5 if its just you, maybe a single bell pepper, and away you go. It does involve meal planning though, which most days is far too irritating and I throw it all out the window and eat out or eat something boring, not the most cost effective or nice way though LOL.
Well if this isn't a reminder that I haven't been eating well since I moved out last year. XP I mostly just rotate the same like 5-6 meals because I can't cook worth a damn.

Rainstorm wrote:
@Tenshi: How is the heat, are things a bit better?
Better because it's no longer 60+ (15.5+ C) degrees outside, yes. So even though I've closed up while at work it'll be 75 (24 C) degrees or so in the apartment when I get home and open the the window, and at 9PM I'll open up the sliding door and it'll cool down to 70 or below in the apartment within an hour, allowing me to close the sliding door before bed. I usually keep the window open all night, which can be really chilly in the morning but worth it in the long run to keep the temperature from getting too high while I'm at work during the day.

Moontoon wrote:
Woo! Congrats!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Neg: Still feeling like utter shit, but holding on.
Back to top Go down
Suikoden
Tired
Suikoden

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Oct 27, 2016 5:44 am

Neg: RIP Any form of sleep. Just sitting here on phone.

Neg: Was told something today that really ruined my mood and a decent amount of optimism. I keep cringing every time I involuntarily remember things from the last few days.

Moontoon wrote:
Neg: It's scary and the nausea and fatigue is pretty terrible.
Pos: It'll be worth it in the end I love you

Gratz Moonie! I have no doubt you'll be a kick ass mommy! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm
All-New!
Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Oct 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Congratulations Moontoon, that's fantastic! Except the nausea, my sister was pregnant not too long ago (well two years now), and everything but the fear goes away LOL She's not even MINE mine (the baby) and I still feel it. I'm soooo happy for you, so amazing!

Fun fact! Some nausea is the body being naturally averted to poisons, some is hormones just really giving it to you, and some is actually the baby's preferences! It goes both ways too, mommies that drank a bunch of carrot juice compared to water, the babies weren't averted to the smell of carrots when they came out. My sister could pretty much only eat watermelon and blueberries and those are still the baby's favourites!

@Tenshi: I'm glad you aren't being slow-roasted, less than optimal

Back to top Go down
Chosen Zelos
Spicy Potato
Chosen Zelos

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Oct 30, 2016 5:37 am

@ MoonyMoon: Awwwwwwwwww shiyet, yeeeah. Nice. ^_^

Pos: Did see Pokemon the first movie in theaters with my friend. Me and her groaned a lot during the Pikachu Vacation short (god, those inbetween segments are annoying) but we enjoyed the actual Mewtwo movie enough. Lot of people in the theater. Adults and kids. Kinda charming theater experience.
Neg: Work afterwards was sloooooow and booooring. And everybody was pissy because of said slow and boring'ness.
Pos: Went to Friday's afterwards with my best friend/kinda boss. Had mudslides (they're like milkshakes but with vodka in them). Nice way to end the night.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Oct 31, 2016 10:07 am

Thanks guys <3 Sweet of you!

Pos: No classes this week.
Neg: Assignments still needs to be done, and when I'm at home, there always seem to be more important things that need to be done :')
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Nov 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Congrats, Moonie. I'm certain you'll be an awesome mother! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tenshigami
Hair Trigger Mage
Tenshigami

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Nov 11, 2016 12:33 am

Neg: That moment when you feel so off that not even being out with family is really helping.

That moment when you get home and you decide to play a game to occupy your mind.

That moment when you're playing Neptunia and it just isn't working.

That moment when the day is over and you should be able to relax, and suddenly despite your best efforts you're just sitting there silently in tears as your grind levels in an RPG.

Fucking hell.
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMFri Nov 11, 2016 4:16 am

Thanks, Jean!

I'm sorry, Tenshi :'( Let me know if I ever can help somehow. Even if it's just with venting or something.
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSat Nov 12, 2016 2:04 am

Massive neg: The company I work for is shutting the doors on the hangar I work at, which means I will have to transfer to another base or find a new job. Most likely going to transfer to Knoxville, TN, since that is still a driveable distance from my mom in Mississippi. Other transfer options include Houston, TX, Cleveland, OH, and Chicago, IL. The transfer process for my hangar will start in February, and will be completed by the middle of June. A lot of my friends don't know what they are gonna do, especially the ones that are from here or bought houses here.
Moving sucks -_________-
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMThu Nov 24, 2016 11:26 pm

Neg: I've been trying to finish Star Ocean (the latest one). That game is frustrating me... a lot. I spend 10 minutes tinkering with tactics (skills) until I'm satisfied. Team gets disbanded for a few moments. Behold, everything is removed -_- The balance is completely off. Crafting feels absolutely useless. I discovered near the end of the game how to "fast travel". Those "Protect someone" random encounter are stupid.

I should be near the end of this game. I'll be happy once I'm done. I stopped playing for like 3 months (I bought it at release despite those negative criticism) -_-

Sometimes it takes a bad RPGs to appreciate what you have.

It's such a shame. I guess it's the final entry of this series. This entry definitely butchered any expectations I had towards it. The first SO I played was so good (SO2, with Rena and Claude). I spent over 500 hours in it! With the latest entry, I might reach the 25 hours mark and I'll throw it in my collection and never touch it again. No post-game content for me, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Roadie

Roadie

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Nov 27, 2016 3:01 am

pos: a forum member from the tosf reached out to me the other day and all of the nostalgia brought me back here

pos: almost done with nanowrimo
Back to top Go down
Moontoon
Admin
Moontoon

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMSun Nov 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello Roadie! <3
Back to top Go down
Silver Forte

Silver Forte

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMMon Nov 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Man it's crazy some of you all are still around, been so long since I first came around the whole community, life moves on I guess. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Roadie

Roadie

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMTue Nov 29, 2016 12:25 am

Moontoon wrote:
Hello Roadie! <3

Hello! Very Happy

It's funny, out of all the online communities I've been apart of, the TOSF and Baten Kaitos forums are where I've met the longest lasting friends. Two of my BKF friends have been around since 2004.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nephalem
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMTue Nov 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Pos: Finally done with the latest Star Ocean. Yah!

Neg: Such a terrible game Sad
Back to top Go down
Venom
My Mule is Sexy
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaMWed Nov 30, 2016 8:16 am

Harbinger wrote:
Pos: Finally done with the latest Star Ocean. Yah!

Neg: Such a terrible game Sad
lol is it really that bad? My brother and myself have been thinking about getting it sometime...

Neg: Moving is not going to be fun in the coming months. Sooooo much stuff I am gonna have to pack up before I have to transfer. I guess I'm just gonna have to start early so it isn't as painful when the big day to move out arrives, whenever that is gonna be.
Back to top Go down
http://venom800tt.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken   Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken - Page 25 07v2DaM

Back to top Go down

Positives, negatives and everything in between fickraken
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next